Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

19 minutes ago, Deathstroke77 said:

HothBricks is down? It's up for me.

It's been up and down for me. Sometimes it lets me on, others not. Works now, though.

Edited by JDbricks

Well, Hoth Bricks have put up the new Architecture images. Since we seem to be getting a batch per day I'd say we won't be seeing anything Star Wars tonight now. 

How many themes are left for new images? Star Wars, Marvel...anything else? Elves?

10 minutes ago, Mymaker123 said:

Well, Hoth Bricks have put up the new Architecture images. Since we seem to be getting a batch per day I'd say we won't be seeing anything Star Wars tonight now. 

How many themes are left for new images? Star Wars, Marvel...anything else? Elves?

There can't be many. Marvel will likely have some news soon, but there really aren't many themes they've revealed for 2017. Like I said last week, I will be very surprised if the sets aren't revealed by the end of Sunday.

Edited by Deathstroke77

Hoth Bricks is a Lego Star Wars fansite, after all - I'd wager that they're saving the best for last. IIRC they don't release pictures over the weekend? Which means that we'll see Star Wars sometime next week.

18 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

Hoth Bricks is a Lego Star Wars fansite, after all - I'd wager that they're saving the best for last. IIRC they don't release pictures over the weekend? Which means that we'll see Star Wars sometime next week.

They released pictures last weekend.

How far down the list are we likely to see, once the photos appear? Up to and including the Desert Skiff? Any chance the Quadjumper would be included, or is that more likely a summer set?

This thread has gotten seriously off topic, and I've tried to remain quiet...hoping it would reroute itself.

Unfortunately, that is not the case!

Plenty of people have stated how messed up this thread has become, that there really is nothing new, and it's filling up with posts about....nothing.  And they were right!

I have placed a few people on a lil break.  I will place more.  If your post does not deal with an upcoming rumor of a specific SW 2017 release, then it does not belong in this thread.

Asking for pics, complaining about how leaks aren't being released within your timetable, wish lists of what you want to see...these are things that do not belong and have no place in this thread.

Keep this thread on topic, please!

22 hours ago, Darth Malgus said:

Some of the fan sites did a Q&A and hinted in it that big things were planned for it and they'd been planning for it for some time.

Try Rebelscum or JTA possibly around NYCC from memory (don't quote me on it, it was definitely audio as well).

Great, thank you! I appreciate the info

4 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

This thread has gotten seriously off topic, and I've tried to remain quiet...hoping it would reroute itself.

Plenty of people have stated how messed up this thread has become, that there really is nothing new, and it's filling up with posts about....nothing.  And they were right!

I have placed a few people on a lil break.  I will place more.  If your post does not deal with an upcoming rumor of a specific SW 2017 release, then it does not belong in this thread.

Asking for pics, complaining about how leaks aren't being released within your timetable, wish lists of what you want to see...these are things that do not belong and have no place in this thread.

Fair enough...

11 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Could you stop over at the Licensed Thread too.... 

Also my apologies if it has already been discussed but I couldn't find it being discussed when I searched for it. But there are images out there of the new Shore Trooper and the new Darth Maul figure as well. 

Just saw official pictures of Rogue One sets: 2 battlepacks, 4 micro fighters and Skariff Battle and Y-Wing sets. Deathtroopers in bp looks much less detailed than in Krennicks Shuttle set. Their torso printing is less detailed and lack capes. Not sure if I like them like this, they look very plain. Other 2 minifigures in the set are regular OT Stormtroopers. Rebels bp is ok at best, but it has 2 new face prints and uses new helmets from September wave.

Skariff set indeed has Jyn in Ground Crew disguis and she has a hairpiece this time. 2 Shoretroopers are different than one in Tie Interceptor. 

Y-Wing has new Mon Calamari minifigure as rumored along with pilot, Moroff astromech and Stormtrooper.

Edited by MKJoshA
Removed Link

21 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Just saw official pictures of Rogue One sets: 2 battlepacks, 4 micro fighters and Skariff Battle and Y-Wing sets. Deathtroopers in bp looks much less detailed than in Krennicks Shuttle set. Their torso printing is less detailed and lack capes. Not sure if I like them like this, they look very plain. Other 2 minifigures in the set are regular OT Stormtroopers. Rebels bp is ok at best, but it has 2 new face prints and uses new helmets from September wave.

Skariff set indeed has Jyn in Ground Crew disguis and she has a hairpiece this time. 2 Shoretroopers are different than one in Tie Interceptor. 

Y-Wing has new Mon Calamari minifigure as rumored along with pilot, Moroff astromech and Stormtrooper.

If you don't mind sharing, where was suh from? If you do mind sharing - don't worry. :classic:

Maybe it's because I'm on mobile but I can only see the Imperial BP.

20 hours ago, just2good said:

If you don't mind sharing, where was suh from? If you do mind sharing - don't worry. :classic:

Maybe it's because I'm on mobile but I can only see the Imperial BP.

Randomly found them in facebook group.

-

Here they are!

Just compared the Death Troopers and yeah they lack the ammo pouches and grenades present on the first ones and obiously no shoulder cape. The OT stormies are the same as the 2014 ones. 

Keep us updated as you upload them, please :D

Edited by RetroInferno

34 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Maybe I need new glasses......but the Mon Calamari fig isn't shown on the box....

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

20 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

-

Here they are!

Thank you very much. These are only Rogue One sets so far.... Is the Y-Wing the same scale as the most recent X-Wings that were released or is that smaller?

The 5 figures included are interesting bunch... but I find the inclusion of Stormtrooper puzzling.

Also, I cannot wait for the battle packs. The Deathtroopers are not less detailed. They just don't have the extras you can find from the batch in Krennic's Imperial Shuttle.

5 minutes ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

Maybe I need new glasses......but the Mon Calamari fig isn't shown on the box....

He's number 2, between the pilot and Moroff.

Edited by Blitzismydog
Ninja'd

2 minutes ago, Blitzismydog said:

He's number 2, between the pilot and Moroff.

Pic is a bit small.....but is that a Mon Calamari? I don't see it (and I'm not the only one). But good to know he's in the set.

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

4 minutes ago, makoy said:

Thank you very much. These are only Rogue One sets so far.... Is the Y-Wing the same scale as the most recent X-Wings that were released or is that smaller?

The 5 figures included are interesting bunch... but I find the inclusion of Stormtrooper puzzling.

Also, I cannot wait for the battle packs. The Deathtroopers are not less detailed. They just don't have the extras you can find from the batch in Krennic's Imperial Shuttle.

Maybe we see different minifigures then. I though they will be exactly the same as Krennik's but without pauldrons. The lack print  on belt with grenades that made previous ones so good.

8 minutes ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

It may be the dark-colored fig next to the pilot.  if you google "Rogue One Mon Calamari," apparently there's a new Mon Cal Admiral with a darker skin (shell?) tone and darker uniform.

7 minutes ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

Pic is a bit small.....but is that a Mon Calamari? I don't see it (and I'm not the only one). But good to know he's in the set.

Yeah, he's dark blue instead of orange like Admiral Ackbar.

That Y-Wing looks amazing, and yeah probably sure it's Admiral Reedus that's included there, the grey Mon Cal. These figs are so good thery make me complain about the fact an OT stormtrooper is included. 

Edited by RetroInferno