Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

13 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

There's also a listing for a 75179 {Rebel Hangar} from A New Hope?

Rebel Hangar? Just trying to jog my memory on where that appears in ANH.

Just now, AngelofVengeanceAzrael7 said:

Rebel Hangar? Just trying to jog my memory on where that appears in ANH.

*oh2*

zikadsg.png

4 minutes ago, AngelofVengeanceAzrael7 said:

My oh my, my memory is poor. How could I forget about Yavin 4. Wait, is that an old set?

If I remember correctly, it was never released. 

The rebel hangar set is a preliminary name for the Lando set that was supposed to come out, the set numbers are the same. It has been listed for a while on Brickset. Strangely it is now apparently categorized as an ANH set and not a ROTJ set as it was before.

21 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

Brickset's got summer stuff.

*snip*

This can't be just summer set, probably September Ep 8 sets are on this list as well! If Ep 8 follows TFA it will be 7 sets, so that leaves us with 8 summer sets, 2 of which are battlepacks so 6 normal sets just like this year.

Noticed a leaked photo of the Moroff figure that seems will come with the Y wing. If it's a genuine photo it looks extremely nice, this looks like a really interesting character and they seem to have done him justice. 

3 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

This can't be just summer set, probably September Ep 8 sets are on this list as well! If Ep 8 follows TFA it will be 7 sets, so that leaves us with 8 summer sets, 2 of which are battlepacks so 6 normal sets just like this year.

Oh, yep, they are, so this is just the 2nd half of 2017, October, blah blah 

After inspecting the list, I came to the (obvious) conclusion that 75166 and 75167 are most certainly the summer battle packs :classic: I wonder though why they decided to postpone them? The numbers indicate that they were initially among the other winter sets, but now... Maybe they realized after testing the waters this and last year with four packs each that the sets cannibalized one another sales-wise and then thought it might be better to split them between the waves? :wink:

The Rebel Hanger is currently tagged as Episode VI (6 for ROTJ) on Brickset. Not sure if its been changed or someone misread but its not ANH.

75166 and 75167 are definitely battlepacks since their set numbers follow directly after the Rebel and Imperial Battlepacks. The last six sets (75526-75532) should be the buildable figures since those ones come directly after Baze, Chirrut and the Shoretrooper.

That should leave the remaining sets as:

Advent Calender, Second UCS and 3 Retailer Exclusives
75179: Rebel Hanger (Retailer Exclusive)

Summer Wave

Episode 8

Edited by wesker

12 minutes ago, RetroInferno said:

Doesn't that make a lot of retailer exlusive sets?

Not really. We had three retailer exclusives this year - Kanan's Speeder Bike, Homing Spider Droid and Rebel Combat Frigate.

The year before we actually had five - Hailfire Droid, Battle Droid Carrier, Anakin's Custom Jedi Starfighter, Ezra's Speederbike and the Sith Infiltrator.

Don't really get this retailer exclusive part, I see all sets in all stores that sells lego, only ones that are retailer exclusive what I've seen so far are the USC's which I've hardly seen been sold anywhere else than in the LBS

9 hours ago, bountybossk said:

A picture of the Moroff-fig has been leaked on Reddit!

9 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

did you see the picture of Moroff's back? He clearly has space for a neck bracket to hold his backpack. It's nice that TLG didn't go full molded piece for him so he can be used in other contexts.

I really like the Moroff minifigure, but I honestly think it could have been better.  I would have preferred a stud on the back instead of the cut off hair.  I feel that this way, it will reduce his overall bulk.  It also makes his hair length a little uneven between the front and back.  I'm not too keen on the prints on the legs, either, but that's not really an issue.

Overall, I'm very happy with the figure, and will likely end up getting one off of BrickLink.

6 hours ago, RetroInferno said:

24 sets is humongus for a second half: the 2016 second half had 15!!!

Actually, I noticed that list is missing at least 2 number (I think 79 and 81?), so that would mean 26 sets. But like it was mentioned, that is probably second half July-December.  Just a side thought, has there been anything said of what the next UCS set is?

That's so many sets!!! Whatever set Luke is in will be a day 1 purchase for me (which will probably be the most expensive one :cry_sad:)

Edited by Ashnflash

1 hour ago, Ashnflash said:

That's so many sets!!! Whatever set Luke is in will be a day 1 purchase for me (which will probably be the most expensive one :cry_sad:)

You're in luck!! He's going to be in the speeder set, SUPER EXPENSIVE :)

11 hours ago, namioik said:

You're in luck!! He's going to be in the speeder set, SUPER EXPENSIVE :)

I think hes referring to the old man luke from force awakens/ep 8

2 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Ep 8 Luke set will be instant buy for me! He's the most anticipated minifigure from Ep 8, so I agree with you he'll probably be in most expensive set like Han was in TFA Falcon. Or maybe we'll get 2 versions of Luke , 1 in TFA robes, 1 in battle gear or something like that. This way he can appear in 2 sets! And if rumors are to be believed he'll be wearing different outfits in the movie.

The Rebel Hanger sounds interesting, I'm guessing its going to be a remake/redesign of the 2009 Home One set?