Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Oh ok :( I googled many times already, still can't find it :cry_sad: have seen some on imgur but can't find it now..... haven't seen y wing yet... :(

On 10/6/2016 at 8:15 PM, benderisgreat said:

OT Uoda looks exactly the same as PT Yoda, just without lighsaber! That minifigure appeared in 2 sets, and 3 is coming next year.

I have the one from the 2013 set, was hoping they would keep it rare :pir-look:

I'm sure they could give them a band of colour that doesn't go all the way round to avoid the nazi armband look. I'm not sure why they see some figures as worth if such detail but not others.

I really thought they'd use arm printing similar to the TIE UCS set on the 75159 Death Star for at least a couple of the figures but no go. It will always be an issue on some themes and some figures why they don't utilise full arm and leg printing mixed with dual moulding.

They could not print the whole way around (can they even do that?) to avoid it. But considering the red arm strip some one somewhere will complain about it and blame lego for being rude not SW. Kind of like jabba's palace 

47 minutes ago, pittpenguin123 said:

They could not print the whole way around (can they even do that?) to avoid it. But considering the red arm strip some one somewhere will complain about it and blame lego for being rude not SW. Kind of like jabba's palace 

Yeah. They'll face that whatever they do. It might be a faff but dual moulding with a red top half and then printing the tan area at the top of that might be a good way of getting the desired effect.

Im just glad we're getting these figures with superbly moulded helmets etc.

I analyzed the 2017 Bunker set in conjunction with the new released art of the various ranks of shore troopers and I'm pretty 100% sure one of them is a soldier and the other a squad leader. The one in the Striker is a Captain as mentionned earlier. 

Spreading ranks like this makes it unlikely a battlepack will be made featuring them all...

Edited by RetroInferno

Welp, I was within arms length of the Shoretrooper costumes at SW Celebration this year. I'm assuming there was some inspiration somewhere along the way what with the Nazis inspiring a fair amount of the First Order and Empire, but I certainly didn't think it looked prominent. I'd think if any controversy was to be caused, the Hydra/Red Skull stuff from Marvel Super Heroes should take that cake :D

Aaanyway, I'm loving that bunker set design. UK price been revealed yet?

On 10/10/2016 at 9:52 PM, VaderFan2187 said:

Oh ok :( I googled many times already, still can't find it :cry_sad: have seen some on imgur but can't find it now..... haven't seen y wing yet... :(

I have the one from the 2013 set, was hoping they would keep it rare :pir-look:

Try to find it here...

*LINK REMOVED*

Edited by Stash2Sixx
LINK REMOVED

Does anyone know if the minifies from the Duel of Fates set are different from the ones we got of Maul, Qui Gon, and Obi Wan in 2015?

Same thing with the Landspeeder? I'll be really upset if Lego goes back to the original tan color of the speeder rather than orange. The 2014 one was almost perfect!

3 hours ago, GryffindorResistance said:

Does anyone know if the minifies from the Duel of Fates set are different from the ones we got of Maul, Qui Gon, and Obi Wan in 2015?

Same thing with the Landspeeder? I'll be really upset if Lego goes back to the original tan color of the speeder rather than orange. The 2014 one was almost perfect!

We cant know the appearance of mini figures until we get better pictures. As it stands they look to be the same ones as the 2015 versions but I imagine we might see some update in facial expressions. 

22 minutes ago, DarthHank said:

In the imperial battlepack, how many minifigures does the walker hold?

Looks like 2

24 minutes ago, DarthHank said:

In the imperial battlepack, how many minifigures does the walker hold?

I think it's able to hold just one :wink: I might be wrong, but I figure they'd place both Stormies in the walker on the boxart (à la Clone Walker Battle Pack) if they intended it to hold two minifigs :laugh:

On 11-10-2016 at 4:52 AM, VaderFan2187 said:

Oh ok :( I googled many times already, still can't find it :cry_sad:

I have the pictures saved, I can send them in PM to anyone if they send me a message :)

If that's allowed of course! :wink:

9 minutes ago, TWP said:

I have the pictures saved, I can send them in PM to anyone if they send me a message :)

If that's allowed of course! :wink:

I would think it would be kind of frowned upon...to advertise you have illegal stuff and flaunting it...let alone offering to give it out.

So let's say DON'T advertise that you will send out the pics in a pm anymore, please.

12 minutes ago, Stash2Sixx said:

I would think it would be kind of frowned upon...to advertise you have illegal stuff and flaunting it...let alone offering to give it out.

So let's say DON'T advertise that you will send out the pics in a pm anymore, please.

Yeah, I do agree with you sir, I won't do that anymore then... :classic:

I remember that it was allowed previous year, but well, times change. Was helped last year in the same way, so wanted to pass on the favor ;)

So who's hoping we get a glimpse at the At-St in the new trailer tomorrow? Because I'm getting nervous that it won't even appear in the film now... ;)

1 hour ago, Mymaker123 said:

So who's hoping we get a glimpse at the At-St in the new trailer tomorrow? Because I'm getting nervous that it won't even appear in the film now... ;)

Who cares if it is ;) it's my fav star wars set in years

13 hours ago, Mymaker123 said:

So who's hoping we get a glimpse at the At-St in the new trailer tomorrow?

Looks like you got your wish:

Trailer is absolutely incredible, by the way. I cannot wait for this movie!

I know I normally wait until I see a film before committing to sets from it but the more I see of Rogue One the more I think it's going to be spectacular.

Glad to see at least 6 Deathtroopers - means that multiple BPs will be useful.  I was worried they might be such an elite trooper that there would only be a really small number.

1 hour ago, Aethersprite said:

You can see the Y-Wings in the trailer as well. And finally more shots of Krennic's shuttle!

Spoiler

Also, the Hammerhead corvette is in the background as part of the Rebel fleet - makes it rather likely we'll see one as a set one day, as a vehicle featured in Rogue One as well as Rebels.

The only set we've never seen much of by now is the Tie Striker, but the rest is featured beautifully (especially the U-Wing).

1 hour ago, Aethersprite said:

You can see the Y-Wings in the trailer as well. And finally more shots of Krennic's shuttle!

I almost missed it but it is in the trailer at around 1:50

There is also an entire rebel fleet in the background, including corvette's, a frigate, transport and a hammerhead-type transport as seen in sw rebels. Part of me hopes this will bring us a tantive/corvette again.

Nobody spotted a Tie Striker somewhere? I wonder how it looks in the movie...