Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

1 hour ago, Bolingbroke said:

Shame. Been collecting lego star wars for five years. i have about 7 hans but not a single OT yoda.

OT Uoda looks exactly the same as PT Yoda, just without lighsaber! That minifigure appeared in 2 sets, and 3 is coming next year.

9 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

Could someone please tell me where I can find the 2017 prelims please? 

Check the lego reddit page and the lego leaks reddit page.

2 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

OT Uoda looks exactly the same as PT Yoda, just without lighsaber! That minifigure appeared in 2 sets, and 3 is coming next year.

The costumes are not the same. You can see the differences between OT Yoda and PT Yoda pretty easily on the Sideshow figures here:

http://www.rebelscum.com/SSC-Yoda.asp
http://www.rebelscum.com/Yoda-Jedi-Master-Prequels-Sideshow-Collectibles.asp

10 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

Check the lego reddit page and the lego leaks reddit page.

Alright, cheers mate.

1 hour ago, wesker said:

The costumes are not the same. You can see the differences between OT Yoda and PT Yoda pretty easily on the Sideshow figures here:

http://www.rebelscum.com/SSC-Yoda.asp
http://www.rebelscum.com/Yoda-Jedi-Master-Prequels-Sideshow-Collectibles.asp

That's just a minor difference tbh. You can only tell them apart if you're  nitpicking . Personally I like 2013 version of Yoda and think that he can be used with custom hut on Dagobah.

2 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

That's just a minor difference tbh. You can only tell them apart if you're  nitpicking . Personally I like 2013 version of Yoda and think that he can be used with custom hut on Dagobah.

Probably 80 % of the debate around here is about nitpicking. From a certain point of view you may find some minor differences (not) disturbing, while other's wouldn't even notice.

1 hour ago, Bolingbroke said:

never mind yoda, how about bespin luke? i have at least 5 jedi lukes, not counted advent calendar doubles, but zero bespin versions.

You can always spend around 1000$ on the only Cloud City set from 2004 and replace yellow arms and head and make correct Ep 5 Luke. Apparently that's what Lego thinks, since they haven't made updated Cloud City set in 12 years!

Yeah, it's a shame Cloud City got so little love the last years. I'm still hoping one day they woudl release a new (updated) Lando.

So theres a new rebel character thats been announced that potentially could be the other figure in the Y-Wing set.

Admiral Raddus. He's a blue Mon Calamari

4 hours ago, Forresto said:

So theres a new rebel character thats been announced that potentially could be the other figure in the Y-Wing set.

Hide contents

Admiral Raddus. He's a blue Mon Calamari

I cannot recall there was a

Spoiler

Mon Calamari

reported by CM4Sci?

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

33 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

Isn't the "white Chewbacca" in the Y-Wing supposed to be Moroff?

It isn't 100% confirmed, but I'd be surprised if he isn't.

I really want that fig (as Moroff looks fantastic in the RO photos) but I don't need another Y-Wing. BIg dilemma :laugh: (thank god for BL!)

2 hours ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

It isn't 100% confirmed, but I'd be surprised if he isn't.

I really want that fig (as Moroff looks fantastic in the RO photos) but I don't need another Y-Wing. BIg dilemma :laugh: (thank god for BL!)

On the contrary, I really want the Y-Wing but I couldn't care less for the minifigs. :tongue: 

6 hours ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

4 hours ago, Aethersprite said:

On the contrary, I really want the Y-Wing but I couldn't care less for the minifigs. :tongue: 

And that's what makes BrickLink work. I will be in the buyer group, looking for the figure.

On 10/08/2016 at 6:58 PM, getbusybrickin said:

Any updated news on the new Rouge 1 sets?

*rogue

Also, just Google Lego leaks.

The lack of arm printing on the shore troopers, Tie Pilots, and imperial technicians is ridiculous at this point. 

9 hours ago, Forresto said:

The lack of arm printing on the shore troopers, Tie Pilots, and imperial technicians is ridiculous at this point. 

I'm more worried about shore troopers not appearing in battle packs next year. Especially if they end up making a huge appearance in the movie. I would like to have at least 10 of them.

Hi, sorry all, I am new here. I am unable to find  the pictures on reddit. When I try they say album doesn't exist. If anyone could post a link that would really help. Thanks! :classic:

8 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Hi, sorry all, I am new here. I am unable to find  the pictures on reddit. When I try they say album doesn't exist. If anyone could post a link that would really help. Thanks! :classic:

Sorry VaderFan2187, I don't think we can help you here, since posting links to leaked pics is frowned upon by the mods here. You'll have to use your mad Googling skills. Good luck! :wink: