Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

The new one is way too different to the actual jetpack, so I'd say no. What would be great is if they gave the current jetpack on Boba printing.

Edited by LEGODrongo01

1 hour ago, LEGODrongo01 said:

The new one is way too different to the actual jetpack, so I'd say no. What would be great is if they gave the current jetpack on Boba printing.

Now that's a winning idea.

1 hour ago, LEGODrongo01 said:

And actually made it the right colour.

Imagine that.  Maybe with a combination of dual molding and printing?

These 2 new battlepacks are really intriguing, as they covered already a lot of stuff in recent years. 

- Could be a scariff based Imperial forces BP with shore troopers and technicians.

- Prequel stuff, they never did a decent Phase 1 clones BP, and regualr Phase 2 would be nice for some people.

- Tantive IV style of troopers.

- Maybe a Rebels one with scout and dark troopers???

I have no other clues on what they might be besides that. They could release another very obscure BP from the Legends canon ( Like a Dark forces 2 pack with Grans and Rhodians ). 

Did some looking and I've determined the black figure in the upcoming Bunker Battle is Jyn Erso! 

These are definitely the same outfits!

iuofedxfto3ronbtpfha.jpg wK1aXE0.png 

4 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

Did some looking and I've determined the black figure in the upcoming Bunker Battle is Jyn Erso!

Didn't we already figure that out a couple of pages ago? :tongue:

Speaking of which, here's how the disguised Jyn figure will likely look:

5TaC10R.png

(Hopefully we'll get that hairpiece or something similar as well; it's weird that they didn't include it in the U-Wing)

29 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

Looks like they missed an opportunity to add arm printing here.

25 minutes ago, x105Black said:

Looks like they missed an opportunity to add arm printing here.

They missed it on Bodhi Rook's figure, too. I pointed out in another thread that it's baffling that they could print the Imperial crest onto K-2SO's shoulders, but not do arm printing on some of the figures that could've really benefited from it. I also find it strange that they can seemingly do more detail in Polybag figures, such as C-3PO or the First Order General. Wonder why that is.

1 hour ago, Nokturn said:

They missed it on Bodhi Rook's figure, too. I pointed out in another thread that it's baffling that they could print the Imperial crest onto K-2SO's shoulders, but not do arm printing on some of the figures that could've really benefited from it. I also find it strange that they can seemingly do more detail in Polybag figures, such as C-3PO or the First Order General. Wonder why that is.

Because it makes the Polybags more sought after. If LEGO is gonna release a figure by itself, it's probably gonna be made to be sought-after and well-detailed.

14 minutes ago, Dexterzol said:

Because it makes the Polybags more sought after. If LEGO is gonna release a figure by itself, it's probably gonna be made to be sought-after and well-detailed.

Also those polybag figures come from china like cmfs so different print qualities

15 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

*snip* 

You are probably right. I noticed that Ground Crew minifigure was shooting at Shoretrooper in Bunker set, so it makes sense that rebel was disguised as Ground Crew. So we will get another Jyn after all! Still strange that Lego included her only in 1 set in first wave, when Rey was in 2 sets in first TFA wave.

Edited by Lobot
: Please don't quote images

19 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

.... This is a cleverly hidden joke right ;)

Hehe, no, I like the Gungans, I know a lot of people just decide to hate the whole pieces since Jar Jar came to resemble everything that was bad with the POM, and I do agree about Jar Jars character jokes and behavior became to much sandbox, but gungans as specie itself doesn't deserve to get all that criticism just for one character, star wars rasism I claim ;). By other words, I like Gungans, and to create a good battleground scenery between battle droids and gungans wee need more of them, that doesn't look like Jar Jar Binks.

On 01/10/2016 at 8:38 AM, x105Black said:

Imagine that.  Maybe with a combination of dual molding and printing?

Somehow I really doubt that

12 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Also those polybag figures come from china like cmfs so different print qualities

By how you talk, 90% of our American goods are trash.  So are our iphones?  
Anyways, I find it weird that there are so few shore troopers in the upcoming sets.

They really should do a battle pack for them.

1 hour ago, legobear said:

I find it weird that there are so few shore troopers in the upcoming sets.

They really should do a battle pack for them.

Theoretically, there will be battle packs in the summer wave next year.  Maybe we will get them then.

Here's an interesting little tidbit of info that I found - the astromech droid included in the Y-Wing set is going to be R2-BHD:

3vs7Fda.jpg

Image was taken from right here.

On 10/2/2016 at 5:51 AM, Nokturn said:

Here's an interesting little tidbit of info that I found - the astromech droid included in the Y-Wing set is going to be R2-BHD:

<snip>

Image was taken from right here.

Awesome! Hopefully it will be another silver astromech. I believe it would only be the second. Thanks for the info!

Edited by MKJoshA
Don't quote pictures

20 minutes ago, Nom Carver said:

Are there already trusty rumors of the coming sets and/or leaked images?

Yes