Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

It is very true that the product won't change from the box art that we see; I'm merely pointing out that the images aren't crystal clear as of yet and they aren't finalized so there isn't any point in making a statement about how awful the set is yet, in my personal opinion anyway. 

7 hours ago, GeekByKnight said:

Lego Reddit has them. They aren't allowed to be posted on here.

Found them, thanks man.

18 hours ago, Magmafrost said:

The last y-wing wasn't exactly a good deal though, I still wouldn't pay retail for it. Better =/= good. Also, while I'd happily pay $60 USD for this y-wing, I dont get that option, nor does anyone in most of the world. The US price isn't terrible, its what it'll cost everywhere else that's the problem.

2014 and 2015 sets were abnormally cheap in Australia. For all the 2016 star wars sets, its been about $2 AUD for every $1 USD, and that seems to have largely been the case before 2014 to at least 2011, possibly further. Although around 2012 and 13, the Australian and american dollar were about equal.

Ah well, hopefuly it'll be below $120.

10 hours ago, Artanis I said:

Hey guys, (if you're wondering) the set build WON'T change much from the preliminary pics, but the minifig details WILL (in most cases) change a lot.

Yeah, it's always a torture to have to wait even longer for the new minifigure designs. :laugh:

3 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Yeah, it's always a torture to have to wait even longer for the new minifigure designs. :laugh:

It's a nice thing to look forward to though, figures seem to be the only things that aren't leaked in their entirety unlike the sets themselves. 

3 hours ago, Jacob_9821 said:

It's a nice thing to look forward to though, figures seem to be the only things that aren't leaked in their entirety unlike the sets themselves. 

I guess that is true. As a minifigure collector though, they're what I'd appreciate most of prelims. :laugh:

Images of the 4 micro fighters and 2 Battle packs are now live on you know where! Nice improvement on the BP models over the last waves too! 

Thanks a bunch CM4sci!

Edited by RetroInferno

I was hoping for some shore troopers in the battle pack but 2 regular and 2 death troopers are good.

That speeder bike is awesome looking

And does any one else think the imperial guy in the microfigher looks like he has a cowboy neck thing on. 

The Y-Wing pilot also seems to have something around his neck.

Edited by pittpenguin123

Look at the pilot at the U-wing microfighter. Why is his visor so shiny? Could it be... Could it be that we finally get double molded OT pilot helmet with transparent visors?!

Just now, bountybossk said:

Look at the pilot at the U-wing microfighter. Why is his visor so shiny? Could it be... Could it be that we finally get double molded OT pilot helmet with transparent visors?!

They would have put it in the u-wing then. Why make a new piece and only put it in one of the microfighters

Honestly you could put blanks on every mini figs shown: they are very likely to change a lot.

Although I noticed that the U-Wing pilot helmet is the same the one Wes Janson uses in Empire Strikes Back ( included in Assault on Hoth ), and the Y-Wing one is Luke's. 

I'm so glad we get 2 proper Stormies in a BP, although the other death troopers seem excessive ( I would have taken only 1 and add a technician or a Shore Trooper )

Great looking Battle packs for sure!

There is definitely something around that Y-wing pilots neck. 

If you use waifu2x.udp.jp you can get a better idea of what I mean (just use the default setting)

Well now I'm bummed that I went to the trouble of finding the SW book with the Y-wing microfighter, seeing as the design is nearly identical.  Oh well, you can never have too many Y-wings.

The minifig assortment in the battlepacks is better than I was hoping for!

6 minutes ago, Gadzooks said:

Well now I'm bummed that I went to the trouble of finding the SW book with the Y-wing microfighter, seeing as the design is nearly identical.  Oh well, you can never have too many Y-wings.

The minifig assortment in the battlepacks is better than I was hoping for!

If I was to quote Darth_Raichu on BrickPicker, there are 3 inevitable things in life: Death, taxes and Lego starwars remakes. 

The sets look nice.  Is that a black suit imperial officer in krennics shuttle? Picking up all of the micro fighters and a couple BP's.

Yeah really weird that the Y-wing made it to the microfighter line in the first place, as I thought the book provided us with an exclusive one so it opens up a slot for a different vehicle in this style. 

It was a good design at that scale though, so I understand the new one didn't change too much. I guess I'm going to get the new one too, as it'll probably come with an exclusive pilot. 

The Striker looks really weird and goofy as a microfighter. Can't make out too many details on Krennic's shuttle.

Those BPs look great. I'm hoping that little walker is something from the movie as they've made more and more stuff from the canon instead of made-up vehicles. I doubt it though, as Hasbro made a similar AT-RT esque walker for their First Order lineup last year.

4 minutes ago, Mymaker123 said:

I'm assuming that we are also getting an additional 2 BPs this year as well as these ones based off of RO, right?

No

3 hours ago, bountybossk said:

Was thinking the same thing. Hopefully this is so!

Love the BPs, at least the build in them are decent!

I've been studying it like crazy! 

I didn't look duel molded. I think it's printed. And the lighting makes it brighter.

Because if you look at the y wing it looks like a regular printed head visor. Not shiny and bright.

I kind of don't want a duel molded helmet. It will make all my old figs look bad and they will get jellous of him

Surprised at how good the sets mostly look in the prelims (especially how few and poor the leaks the Super Hero themes got were). I like the new Phantom especially and hope it means a new Ghost later next year that can fit it and improves on the original. Only set I don't see myself getting is the Duel on Naboo unless it has some good new prints. It seems lego now wants to continually make $25 set of important scenes in a scale that makes it look ridiculous (considering this set and the Carbonite set this year). I also like Yoda's Eta-2 and the desert skiff and, like with the Phantom/Ghost, I hope for a new Sailbarge since I skipped the last one and I regret it. I like the landspeeder and I might get it since I missed the last few and the cantina and I've always liked it since the original was my first Lego set ever :blush:. I was hoping from more from the bunker but I can see it being a $60 set since it seems basically like the Maz's castle of the year (will get it for more Shore troopers, though, since they should've had 1 in the BP). I like the Y-wing a lot but are we sure it's supposed to be from Rogue One? I only ask because the one in the Rebels S3 premiere had room for two pilots like this one. This could also mean that the white wookiee could be a stand-in for a new-designed Zeb? I'm only speculating but it would make the Y-wing design make more sense since Rogue One is so soon before ANH that it would be weird for it to have changed design that quickly.