Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Ahhhh the teasing is killing me! I'll give you 50 interwebs points for revealing that iconic starwars ship!

I wouldn't even be mad at another X-Wing if it's a proper OT one, either that or a Y-Wing...

Hopefully those 2 combined include Whitaker and Mikkelsen.

Edited by RetroInferno

Hey, could we get another normal-sized Slave I somewhere down the line? I mean, the last one was back in 2010, so it's not like the last one only got discontinued 1 or 2 years ago.

Hey, could we get another normal-sized Slave I somewhere down the line? I mean, the last one was back in 2010, so it's not like the last one only got discontinued 1 or 2 years ago.

God, as long as it isn't Boba's again

I'm just happy that we have a cheaper way to get Krennic. But watch them put some generic pilot in there instead. :laugh:

I doubt it will be Krennic. Maybe a death trooper?

We had a Resistance X-Wing Microfighter in January.

Plus an X-Wing in June/August. And one almost identical in build last September. And multiple polybags of the forementioned version.

I can't believe they'd make another X-Wing, original or not. Y-Wing makes more sense, and Tantive IV would be a dream come true...

You guys sure "bunker battle" doesn't refer to battle of Endor?

It does not, it's a Rogue One set with Diego Luna's character

I do not think a lot of people will like the Duel set.

The final two sets are a bunker battle and another iconic Star Wars ship :wink:

Microfighters are -

'another iconic Star Wars ship'

U-Wing

Krennic's Shuttle

TIE Striker

Why you have to be so cryptic CM4Sci xD

And any news on their accompanying minifigs? :classic:

Given that the first wave of Star Wars sets in a year usually aren't the largest, I suspect Bunker Battle will be along the lines of Battle of Takonda in size (no AT-ACT). An Iconic Star Wars ship could be a system-scale Tie Variant rather than a rebel ship. I'd love an Interceptor but RO is probably too early to hope to get one!

Iconic could mean system scale Slave 1 since that was the picture Lego used for Rogue One. Plus there were rumors years ago bounty hunters would appear in Rogue One so maybe...this isnt a spoiler by the way I dont know anymore then anyone else.

Well other then the X-wing and Tie Fighter (these have been previously released, a lot of different X-wings and Ties on the market) the most iconic ship that appears in Rogue One I can think of is an Imperial Star Destroyer... but I also doubt that will make it into another set... I'd be quite suprised with either of these 3 sets to be honest.

I'm betting the iconic Microfighter is an A-wing. The Y-wing was already made as set 11912. I suppose they could beef it up, as that particular model is light on parts.

Although, thinking of the Rogue One tie-in, maybe Tantive IV. With that guy Vader chokes out at the opening of A New Hope. (Captain Antilles)

I also don't think Krennic pilots his shuttle. He's much too high level for that. The Emperor or Vader would not pilot their own shuttle. And Kylo Ren can barely wield a light saber.

Edited by TitanArch

Why you have to be so cryptic CM4Sci xD

And any news on their accompanying minifigs? :classic:

I second this.

Given that the first wave of Star Wars sets in a year usually aren't the largest, I suspect Bunker Battle will be along the lines of Battle of Takonda in size (no AT-ACT). An Iconic Star Wars ship could be a system-scale Tie Variant rather than a rebel ship. I'd love an Interceptor but RO is probably too early to hope to get one!

Actually, interceptors will be making an appearance in rebels season 3. So you could be right with that idea.

Iconic could mean system scale Slave 1 since that was the picture Lego used for Rogue One. Plus there were rumors years ago bounty hunters would appear in Rogue One so maybe...this isnt a spoiler by the way I dont know anymore then anyone else.

I was thinking perhaps a Slave. "Iconic Star Wars ship" in both system & microfighter scale... it fits that (so does Y-Wing, but that's not as iconic). Now, the microfighters are always in pairs. You have the U-Wing & TIE, Krennic Shuttle &...?

I was thinking perhaps a Slave. "Iconic Star Wars ship" in both system & microfighter scale... it fits that (so does Y-Wing, but that's not as iconic). Now, the microfighters are always in pairs. You have the U-Wing & TIE, Krennic Shuttle &...?

3 of them are all from RO... So when we say 'iconic Star Wars ship' should that be a ship in RO as well?