Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Like the 2017 wave pushing back to March? I don't think anyone knows any details about next years sets yet so it's too early to tell.

They'll probably release the Rogue One Winter wave in January and all the others in March like what they did this year with TFA.

I feel like a single death trooper in a battle pack would make Lego more money then a single strange looking one hundred dollar set.

They'll probably release the Rogue One Winter wave in January and all the others in March like what they did this year with TFA.

That happened exclusively to the US and I think it was an accident of some sorts.

Edited by JekPorkchops

That happened exclusively to the US and I think it was an accident of some sorts.

It happened in Canada too.

That was a production or supply issue in North America, not a deliberate move.

Has the rumors of an UCS A-wing been debunked?

I didn't know there was a rumor for that

All I remember is that random A-Wing set from the Shop@Home leak.

I have been a guest for over a year now, I guess the time is over due to become a member.

Has the rumors of an UCS A-wing been debunked?

This is my debunking of this rumor:

Set number 75143 was originally listed as an A-Wing on Brickset when the summer wave was first listed there. It was also listed as a Rebels themed set. At the same time set number 75150 was listed as Darth Vader's TIE Advanced, also a Rebels themed set. Closer to the release date both sets were updated on Brickset to reflect their current status. 75143 was changed to an unknown Star Wars set and 75150 was changed to Vader's TIE Advanced vs. A-Wing.

I believe that TLG originally intend for 75150 to be released as 2 separate sets but combined them for some reason I will not speculate on. This is supported by the fact that the set contains 2 small instruction books, one separate book for each vehicle rather than a single larger book.

As far as I'm aware there was never a rumour for a UCS A-Wing, I think that was more speculation that someone misread as an official rumour.

I think the A-Wing listed is a polybag.

Thank you very much for the information, amazingbricks! :classic:

A new Yoda's Hut is since long overdue and consequently I really like the idea of it really getting a set! :thumbup:

The only question is: Will it be a set on its own (about 30 Euros, only the hut, maybe one or two trees, Dagobah Luke, R2-D2 and Yoda) or will it be released together with a X-Wing as a bigger set?

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

A new Yoda's Hut is since long overdue and consequently I really like the idea of it really getting a set! :thumbup:

The only question is: Will it be a set on its own (about 30 Euros, only the hut, maybe one or two trees, Dagobah Luke, R2-D2 and Yoda) or will it be released together with a X-Wing as a bigger set?

Klaus-Dieter

There are currently two X-Wings on the shelves right now, so I would expect it to be by itself. Maybe around the size of the Carbon Freeze Chamber set.

Klaus-Dieter

I'm really hoping for a big set with a good sized x wing included.

There are currently two X-Wings on the shelves right now, so I would expect it to be by itself. Maybe around the size of the Carbon Freeze Chamber set.

Agreed! No more X-Wings in foreseeable future please! New Y or B wings would be welcome, but we had too many X-Wings recently.

Thanks for the clarifications regarding the A-wing. I was sketching an UCS A-wing in LDD but decided to wait to see if the rumored official version panned out.

I guess I can start designing again :)

That wouldn't be bad. It would be nice to have another trio of $25 sets next year with Yoda's hut included.

I'm hoping its going to be around £35-£40. That way we can really get a solid build of the hut and possibly some marsh land for Dagobah. Minifigure wise I'm hoping for Dagobah Luke, Yoda, R2-D2 and Force Ghost Obi Wan.

Edited by Legoman123

Where has this idea of Yoda's hut come from? Is it just an idea or has it been confirmed?

amazingbricks is the original source, and from what I've been told, he's been correct in the past.

Wait, so according to the top post for this topic there are rumors for a Duel of the Fates Lego set? I would totally drop everything to buy a set like that as well as a Yoda's hut set.

Just checked back on page one and saw all the minifig info. Where did all of this come from - I haven't seen it anywhere else. Are these actually based on genuine info?