Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

If you could, how many regualr stormies are in the pack? Maybe even an idea like more or less than half?

I heard a rumor about a regular storm trooper battle pack and there are going to be RO battle packs.

Death trooper battle pack IIRC. More info to come!

I heard a rumor about a regular storm trooper battle pack and there are going to be RO battle packs.

Death trooper battle pack IIRC. More info to come!

OH MY GOD!!!! That made my week! :sweet: :sweet: :sweet:

I mean it's a given, don't you think? We had Resistance and First Order battle packs with TFA.

I know, but if we get stromie and death trooper packs, that'll be awesome.

Just saw this on facebook

Just went to my local Lego store to look for series 16 with no luck. Talk to the employee there for a bit. Allegedly a UCS Death Star one will be announce soon with a price of over 400 prolly 500!!!

Just saw this on facebook

A reminder that these are Lego Store Employees we're talking about. Odds are they're just repeating the rumors from the internet. Typically they don't actually know anything until the press-releases come out for the big stuff.

But this is info on a 2016 release...

When it comes to 2017 sets though, I'm generally curious if they intend to release any additional Force Awakens sets, even though it won't be the 'big movie' out at the time. That and the Freemaker Adventures, I'm curious if that will see anything more.

But do focus on the movie/Rebels things first, AmazingBricks.

I hope the stormtrooper battlepack won't be like the FO stormtrooper battle pack and only feature 1 actual basic stormtrooper, and one specialized stormtrooper of some kind, follow by 2 random crew that most people don't want to army build.

His face plate will probably end up being printed and not an actual piece.Take for example Katana from the 76055 Super Heroes set.

Oh and btw welcome to Eurobricks!!!

I think you're right, but, it would be cool if they did a face plate that attached to his hair though.

Edited by Darth Malgus

I ve noticed that when the release TFA sets they release a playset and a flying vechile. Do you think they will keep this pattern.

Great news regarding OT Stormtroopers! But Rogue One Battlepacks were guaranteed from the get go. Hope that Deathtroopers will get their own and won't repeat Shocktroopers path from this years Battlefront Battlepack.

I don't think that there will be death troopers in the bp so they can be an incentive to buy the delta class shuttle.

I wonder if the two battle packs for March will be OT or Rebels themed?

I think they will be original trilogy because of the 40 years anniversary. Edited by LegoRomania

I don't think that there will be death troopers in the bp so they can be an incentive to buy the delta class shuttle.

That seems counterintuitive. People would likely want more than the 1 or 2 Death Troopers in the shuttle set, and even most AFOLs won't want to shell out for multiple sets to get extra troops. No trooper should ever be exclusive to a ~$100 set. Named characters? Maybe. Annoying, but understandable. For troops, tho, more money would be made by throwing 'em in Battle Packs or other less-pricey sets, and fans would be much happier.

That seems counterintuitive. People would likely want more than the 1 or 2 Death Troopers in the shuttle set, and even most AFOLs won't want to shell out for multiple sets to get extra troops. No trooper should ever be exclusive to a ~$100 set. Named characters? Maybe. Annoying, but understandable. For troops, tho, more money would be made by throwing 'em in Battle Packs or other less-pricey sets, and fans would be much happier.

I get that logic but they will probably want to keep it exclusive for a little while *cough* OT Stormtrooper *cough* , and to me it seems that there won't be very many deathtroopers in the movie compared to others like shore,tank,sand and stormtroopers.

I think K-2SO, Bodhi Rook and Director Krennic are incentive enough :tongue::wink:

I refer you to the more recent Star Destroyer...

Does anyone know if were getting sets later because of The Lego Batman Movie sets? Sort of like the thing in 2014 when they pushed back the winter sets to push The Lego Movie sets.

Does anyone know if were getting sets later because of The Lego Batman Movie sets? Sort of like the thing in 2014 when they pushed back the winter sets to push The Lego Movie sets.

Like the 2017 wave pushing back to March? I don't think anyone knows any details about next years sets yet so it's too early to tell.

I refer you to the more recent Star Destroyer...

...and as I said, it's counterintuitive. At least that stormie made its way into the Advent calendar. They can't possibly think "A stormtrooper! Yes! AFOLs will buy a dozen Star Destroyers for that!"