Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Don't we still have 3 unknown non-RO figures to see?

Yeah. Their set numbers are 75122, 75123, and 75124 if I recall correctly.

No, at least for now. The only news received for next year's sets rumor is the Yoda Hut and the UCS Snowspeeder that are delayed to released at next year, and that's all we know for now.

Ah boo. A little bummed that there isn't news but eventually one day they will revisit it I hope :)

I'm not going to lie, I don't understand the immense enthusiasm surrounding the UCS Snowspeeder? It just doesn't make as much sense to me. It's a great ship but we already have a UCS one and there's much more exciting possible vehicles. Cough Cough AT-AT Cough. :laugh:

I'm not going to lie, I don't understand the immense enthusiasm surrounding the UCS Snowspeeder? It just doesn't make as much sense to me. It's a great ship but we already have a UCS one and there's much more exciting possible vehicles. Cough Cough AT-AT Cough. :laugh:

Because there's nothing else that can be discussed in this thread for now other than the Yoda's Hut and the UCS Snowpeeder. Hope that there's more news and rumors about the 2017 sets so I won't be bored to death! :angry:

Because most of us sat through the dark ages for whatever reason, for me I was broke and in school/college so purchasing the original ucs speeder wasn't an option. Now it's going to be easily purchased. That's why I'm excited.

A perfect example of this is the 10179.

Very hyped about the Dagobah set tbh - I'm an OT fan so I didn't have a Yoda since the outdated last Dagobah set. Lately there weren't many OT sets and I'm really not interested in Rebels, Episode 7 or PT sets. I cannot even get around to invest into the new TIE vs A-wing set, as it is technically not OT.

And I would hope it comes with a muddy R2-D2 and a couple of brick built creatures. Also I wish it came with a Vader with Luke head, just for fun. But I'm afraid having Yoda and Luke will be sufficient to sell it and they won't throw in another main character like Vader or OB-1.

Discussion of strictly Star Wars news, i.e. not LEGO, does not pertain to this thread. Keep it to actual LEGO news and rumors please.

And I'll add to that: saying, "I hope we get these newly revealed Star Wars vehicles/characters/locations as LEGO sets/minifigs," isn't an acceptable way of tying it back to LEGO news and rumors. We have the Future Star Wars sets topic for that.

(Unless, of course, you want to claim that it is a legitimate rumor, which would be an acceptable way of tying it back to LEGO news and rumors...but if you turn out to be wrong...)

Someone at the Freemakers Adventures panel at Star Wars Celebration asked if there are any LEGO sets based on it. Their answer was "There are two! The Star Scavenger is one. And there might be more."

So we may not have seen the end of the Freemaker sets.

Great. I sure everyone would prefer that instead of the many things that are still neglected after nearly 20 years

Good lord, I hope not. Those things are ugly as hell and would be a waste of shelf space.

I agree. Those things look like a terrible attempt at getting Pop Vinyl money (and those things are ugly, too).

Edited by x105Black

After attending the rebels panel at swce today, I'd say that Lego has some serious updating of the entire core team to do next year. Kanan, Ezra, Sabine and Zeb are all radically different. Loads of other important new characters too - Thrawn, Wedge, Price, Maul, Mandalorians, the list goes on. What with some really major characters in the comics (Dr Aphra) and books (the entire aftermath cast) it's going to be hard for Lego (and my wallet) to keep up with all the new Star Wars content soon!

After attending the rebels panel at swce today, I'd say that Lego has some serious updating of the entire core team to do next year. Kanan, Ezra, Sabine and Zeb are all radically different. Loads of other important new characters too - Thrawn, Wedge, Price, Maul, Mandalorians, the list goes on. What with some really major characters in the comics (Dr Aphra) and books (the entire aftermath cast) it's going to be hard for Lego (and my wallet) to keep up with all the new Star Wars content soon!

But do you have any actual information regarding sets for next year, or are these just your comments and personal feelings?

Guys, I've thrown 6 people into the chamber today, I really do not feel like throwing another 6. Post facts or information you know relating to sets coming out in 2017, please. Wild speculation out of the blue and wishlists will get you a visit to a very quiet place very quickly.

Zeb will be in a relatively cheaper set next year, but not that cheap.

I know that getting Lego inside information is not an exact science and can be hit or miss at times. Do you know what set or vehicle Zeb will be included with or did a third party just tip you off that Zeb would be appearing in a future set?

Are we talking within a $50-$70 range?

Sounds right to me.

I know that getting Lego inside information is not an exact science and can be hit or miss at times. Do you know what set or vehicle Zeb will be included with or did a third party just tip you off that Zeb would be appearing in a future set?

Don't know what's included, but he's coming. That's all I got.

Edited by amazingbricks

I won't mind get the 2014 version of Zeb in the $40-50 set everyone is talking about, but Zeb in his Season 3's outfit would be the best.

That's all I got for now, I'd assume he would be the same from his last set.

Well we have a few Kanan's, Ezra and Sabine so an additional Zeb wouldn't go a stray. Perhaps another Hera although just getting her in the Microfighters would make that seem unlikely.