Puvel

[COR-FB] Jim&Bob's Excellent Pig Meat

There is no point in having a plantation without reaping the harvest, bacon doesn't just grow on trees you know.

The brothers Jim and Bob were descendants from an ancient family of butchers. Their family had provided the best cuts in Corrington for centuries. When Puvel informed them there was a need for their skill in King's Harbour, they happily set sail to expand the family business.

Once arrived there they set up shop.

27229991555_e5ca4a559f_c.jpg

Pigs are awesome creatures, they're smart, make funny noises and most important of all, they're very tasty!

26623265484_1f062b8337_c.jpg

Nice build! It is a pity though that you didn't have more of those cheese slopes to finish the roof. I'd like to see what it would look like completed.

The simplicity and brightness of this build are great! :thumbup: Like Mike S said a full roof would have been really nice to see, but the interior is really good!

Nice build, with a great interior! The pigs should count themselves lucky to be slaughtered here :wink:

Another beautiful build, Puvel.

As always, the colors and the presentation is spot on, and it looks perfectly tropical.

The use of lime green for the undergrowth with the green stalks is very effective, and the building is great, inside and out.

I like the fact that you did not finish the roof, as it lets a lot of light in, and gives us full access to see the inside.

Another great addition to King's Harbour - great work!

A lovely, bright and clean build! The use of the sack piece as pork is particularly inventive. Great job!

That's quite a few pigs you've got there! The sausage on the table in the background finishes the build off nicely pirate_classic.gif

This is a great build! The pigs hanging on ice are awesome, and I like the usage of the sausages for the cut meat. Though I am not sure what good a broom is going to do in a butcher shop. I like the colors used. It definitely gives a vibrancy to this build.

Nice build! It is a pity though that you didn't have more of those cheese slopes to finish the roof. I'd like to see what it would look like completed.

Thanks Mike! I was already happy to have enough cheese slopes for 2 rows pir_laugh2.gif As Bregir pointed out, the advantage (of a lack of bricks) is that there was more light for the interior

The simplicity and brightness of this build are great! :thumbup: Like Mike S said a full roof would have been really nice to see, but the interior is really good!

Thanks Kai! First time I build an exterior combined with an interior so I'm glad it worked out

Nice build, with a great interior! The pigs should count themselves lucky to be slaughtered here :wink:

Hehe, thanks Titus! Happy pigs taste better, it's one of Jim and Bob's secrets pirate_satisfied.gif

A very nice build with great color choices.

Now i almost feel guilty for eating bacon!

Thanks blackdeathgr! Don't feel guilty about bacon, you don't want these butchers to become unemployed, right?

Splendid as usual. Totally clean execution, just really nice.

Thanks Elostirion! I'll try to keep up the standard pirate_blush.gif

Another beautiful build, Puvel.

As always, the colors and the presentation is spot on, and it looks perfectly tropical.

The use of lime green for the undergrowth with the green stalks is very effective, and the building is great, inside and out.

I like the fact that you did not finish the roof, as it lets a lot of light in, and gives us full access to see the inside.

Another great addition to King's Harbour - great work!

Thanks Bregir! Was kind of agreeing with Mike S and Kai NRG that a fully build roof would be nice, but you make an excellent point about the light!

A lovely, bright and clean build! The use of the sack piece as pork is particularly inventive. Great job!

Thanks Ayrlego! I wasn't sure whether the sack piece would work as it has a slightly different colour. It stands next to box of salt so that was my explanation for it, great you noticed!

That's quite a few pigs you've got there! The sausage on the table in the background finishes the build off nicely pirate_classic.gif

Thanks soccerkid! I really wanted some pigs but I usually suck at feeling the CMS baggies so I'm happy I was successful this time round pirate_laugh_new.gif

This is a great build! The pigs hanging on ice are awesome, and I like the usage of the sausages for the cut meat. Though I am not sure what good a broom is going to do in a butcher shop. I like the colors used. It definitely gives a vibrancy to this build.

Thanks SilentWolf! I wasn't sure if mops were invented in the era so I had Bob use a broom to clear away the blood.

It's not clear in the picture but there is some blood and a gutter where he's cleaning.

Excellent build. Great use of color! Nice brick-built door. And of course the pigs hanging on the wall make the scene. The expression on the butcher's face worries me, though ... I think he likes his job a little too much! pir_laugh2.gif

pir_laugh2.gifpirate_laugh_new.gif Very funny expressions on those butchers' faces, and great build all around! I really like your characteristic clean style, and the way your presentation pops! Excellent work!

My only piece of advice here, really, would be that as you seem to have a thick enough wall, it would make the interior just a bit more complete if you had built the other side of the door as well in stuck it on the inside. A very minor nit-pick in an otherwise very fine build though! pirate_laugh2.gifpirate_wink.gif

Beautiful built Pavel! I love your bright colours!

Although it's a slaughterhouse, you managed to give a very pleasant atmosphere in your Moc! Well done! pirate_laugh_new.gif

I like pigs!

And so does my brother Bob :laugh::wink:

Nice build!

Nice. Bacon does make everything better. :classic:

It sure does :classic:

Excellent build. Great use of color! Nice brick-built door. And of course the pigs hanging on the wall make the scene. The expression on the butcher's face worries me, though ... I think he likes his job a little too much! pir_laugh2.gif

Thanks Captain Wolf! Hehe the butcher isn't exactly a model so when the pictures where taken he overacted a bit. Bit like in advertisements of local shops pir_laugh2.gif

pir_laugh2.gifpirate_laugh_new.gif Very funny expressions on those butchers' faces, and great build all around! I really like your characteristic clean style, and the way your presentation pops! Excellent work!

My only piece of advice here, really, would be that as you seem to have a thick enough wall, it would make the interior just a bit more complete if you had built the other side of the door as well in stuck it on the inside. A very minor nit-pick in an otherwise very fine build though! pirate_laugh2.gifpirate_wink.gif

Thanks Garmadon! Great to have someone nit-picking, always good to know what can be improved!

Really fun, and NPU on that torso piece! pir_laugh2.gif

Thanks deraven! Wasn't sure what torsos to use at first, was happy when I saw I had these

Beautiful built Pavel! I love your bright colours!

Although it's a slaughterhouse, you managed to give a very pleasant atmosphere in your Moc! Well done! pirate_laugh_new.gif

Thanks Mpyromaxos!

I like pigs!

And so does my brother Bob :laugh::wink:

Nice build!

Hahaha good to know I picked to right names pirate_laugh_new.gif

Nice. Bacon does make everything better. :classic:

Thanks dr_spock!