The Emporium consortium has further solified its hold as the dominant commercial force in Port Raleigh, this time by building the official headquarters of the trade house.

Port Raleigh has very few tall buildings, the only other one being the Government House, and with its white facade, it became known as the Ivory Tower.

Ivory%20Tower%20001a.jpg

Click here for interior view

The building has three storeys, with the ground floor being the main lobby and administrative office.

Here, a business associate is seen visiting.

A hidden chamber lies behind the office...

Ivory20Tower20003.jpg

On the second floor is the sleeping quarters.

Ivory%20Tower%20004.jpg

On the third floor is the storage room. Some trade goods are temporarily housed here before distribution.

Ivory%20Tower%20005.jpg

Yeap, a great solid build. I especially like your first photo. I find it magnificent as it surely emanates grandeur!

This is a very beautifull build Celes! Very solid, sobre but still fancy.

I am missing a MAESTRO and ETTC flag though :p

Nice build - the colour scheme is nice, and the simplistic architecture is very fitting for the setting. The interior is very nice too, and it is nice that you have included staircases.

I will question the wisdom of having the store on the top floor, though. Seems like a lot of work to get the goods in and out! ;)

I would suggest adding a little environment, perhaps a street or a small garden, around the build.

My favourite part, though, is that you make Maxim speculate even more as to the different trade company names and structures of Corrington! :P

Well, CelesAurivern is a MAESTRO member :p

His own Consortium should be visible in his build as well...

And I already figured the CelesAurivern ETTC is not the other (very rich) ETTC. But suriously, why making it so difficult for something not that special :p

CA's ETTC? :P

Emporium Trifacta Tantus Consortium

or short: ETTC

All part of a devious scheme to confuse the lords of Maestro ;)

Let's see what the next Ship Index update will give, my dear (probably) lord of ETTC :p are my thoughts right? Only time will tell pirate_tong.gif

The simple striping and dark green windows look great, plus the mix of reddish brown and dark red for the roof is quite pretty. Well furnished interior as well pirate_classic.gif

I will question the wisdom of having the store on the top floor, though. Seems like a lot of work to get the goods in and out! ;)

I would suggest adding a little environment, perhaps a street or a small garden, around the build.

Ah yes, I had questioned that myself, but then justified it by saying valuable goods need to be stowed higher up to prevent easy access to might be raiders :P

I planned for a street scene, but scrapped it due to lack of parts... Maybe when I build the neighbouring block I'll set up a street scene.

Nice build! Sturdy and clean. I really like that you've made it modular, and its nickname adds some character to it and the settlement.

Then that's succeding quite well :laugh:

Very nice build CA! I especially like the interior, tiough Bregir's commend about shops on the top floor seems right...

Great build! I particularly like the roof on this build. Also the interior is well dove and I am glad you included staircases. The door fits a little odd but I'm sure that was just an issue with available arches. Other than that small point I really like this build.

Nice build simple and effective at the outside and with a good interior (even if I am worry about your house keeping, you left a skeleton behind the stairs !) pirate_laugh_new.gif

Good job !

... you left a skeleton behind the stairs !) pirate_laugh_new.gif

If you look hard enough, doesn't everyone have a skeleton in their closet? pirate_wink.gif

To the Directors of the Emporium

This 19th day of July in the 616th year After Empire

My friends,

What a splendid addition to the skyline of our beloved Port Raleigh! Everytime I see its silhouette against the sky, by day or night, it gives me pleasure to know our little settlement is growing in both beauty and wealth. Keep up the good work.

Your business associate, John Hawksbrugh

Edited by Fuzzy MacFuzz