SkaForHire

The Battle for the Grand Duchy of Prio

Thank you for the rapid answer KB !

So, if I understand it well, I cannot boost a ship crew stat by recruiting EGS troops and putting them in the ship by the troops placement form and then send the ship in battle... Do you see what I mean : using both ship with troops in it using only one recruiting action ?

Thank you for the rapid answer KB !

So, if I understand it well, I cannot boost a ship crew stat by recruiting EGS troops and putting them in the ship by the troops placement form and then send the ship in battle... Do you see what I mean : using both ship with troops in it using only one recruiting action ?

Ah, that's what you meant, oops. Well... if your ship is not already participating in the Prio-battle, equipping it with additional troops is something you can always do. Sending it (no matter the size of the crew) to Prio is the Recruit-move. So IMO - as it's not forbidden - your plan should work.

Ah, that's what you meant, oops. Well... if your ship is not already participating in the Prio-battle, equipping it with additional troops is something you can always do. Sending it (no matter the size of the crew) to Prio is the Recruit-move. So IMO - as it's not forbidden - your plan should work.

Yes this was what I wanted to know, thank you !

I know I could be a bit bothering with my little detailing questions, but a wargame is a wargame, so any little grain of sand can ruin the experience...

So I rather ask before making mistake or facing something I have not anticipated.

So, according to you it is possible, this is what I thought too. So, perhaps I will have to wait Ska definitive answer on that subject.

Note that you can't more than double your ship's crew rating, so for example a ship with a crew rating of "2" or "3" could add 10 men, a ship with a crew rating of "4" could add up to 20 men.

I thought I posted a turn 1 date -- but I guess I did not. Please send me your commands for turn 1 no later than Saturday anywhere in the world.

KB is correct.

I thought I posted a turn 1 date -- but I guess I did not. Please send me your commands for turn 1 no later than Saturday anywhere in the world.

Thank you for the answer Ska !

I will send you my action before Saturday. Do the MRCA results be published before Saturday ? I thought waiting after the results.

Thank you for the answer Ska !

I will send you my action before Saturday. Do the MRCA results be published before Saturday ? I thought waiting after the results.

Hopefully they will be published tonight.

As some of you may have figured, there will be no update for prio this week... this is due to a busy schedule. I am currently finishing end of program exams for one of my degrees, but I should be returning to semi-full form this weekend. So Prio will be delayed a week. the MRCA is in partial completed status, and will be announced at the end of the weekend.

The Independent Grand Duchy of Prio has finally relayed news for why there has not been news of this conflict.

An uneasy truce has arisen. With the weather showing no sign of improving, and campsites inundated by mud, Mardier has decided to withdraw many of their forces, which has prompted other interested parties to do so as well. The Duchy of Prio is still claimed officially by Mardier, but all parties involved have been unable to enforce the claim one way or another. Mardier still has forces on the Serpent's head, and those that are staying have begun fortifying, and digging in for the long haul. There's no doubt in anyone's mind that Mardier will return, and the Duke will once again call for aid...

With the independence of Prio temporarily secure, the Grand Duchy would like to reimburse the parties involved. Please list the vessel name, the vessel's class, the of number troops, and what MRCA's you reserved your vessels and troops by respondnig to this topic or in the Prio Channel PM.

MRCA's occurred

• May 31st
  • July 15th

"Dagger" 1A and her crew of 10 armed sailors, served our State's interest for two consecutive MRCA. Fortunately not a soul lost due to fighting or other indigenous diseases. Currently on their way back to Le Bellan, where festivities are prepared in order to celebrate their return from this muddy terrain.

July 15 MRCA

Phred - Benefactor | 3F | 30 troops (10 troops for each class, +5 for each crew)

Phred - 10 Troops | - | 10 troops

"Dagger" 1A and her crew of 10 armed sailors, served our State's interest for two consecutive MRCA. Fortunately not a soul lost due to fighting or other indigenous diseases. Currently on their way back to Le Bellan, where festivities are prepared in order to celebrate their return from this muddy terrain.

So it's:

May 31st and July 15th

blackdeathgr - Dagger | - | 10 troops

Corrington's Troops

SilentWolf

May 31st

2F Alexander 20 troops

July 15th

2F Alexander 20 troops

2WR Flying Colt 25 troops

Mike S.

July 15th

30 EGS troops called in (no ship)

Bregir

July 15th

30 EGS troops called in (no ship)

CelesAurivern

May 31st

1T Peregrine (granted 20 troops due to mistake in original quantities)

July 15th

1T Peregrine 20 troops

BrickWolf

May 31st

1T Corland Supplier (granted 20 troops due to mistake in original quantities)

July15th

1T Corland Supplier 20 troops

My troops are :

- in may : the Espada class 0 as I start with this skiff the quest. So that's 5 troops

- Then I launched the Pineapple Revenge class 3A with 10 MAESTRO troops on board as my first action. So it's 45 troops if I am not mistaken.

I hope the crew of these vessels will return soon and safe back in Elisabethtown.

We wish to Lord Prio all success in his endeavor and are ready to help when he wants.

For gold and Apples !

Senor Felipe de la Manzana.

EDIT : I added the troops calculations like the other players did.

Edited by Faladrin

May & July:

Golden Star | Class 2F | 20 troops.

Thx for the revenues!

It is too bad though the Prio thing is on a hold. I choosed to let the Prince of Stedor (class 5T2 + 2 hired platoons extra) not participate in the MCRA as she would have been my next move (reinforcements) pirate_sceptic.gif

Oh well, at least Prio is a free state for now pir_laugh2.gif