Sign in to follow this  
CM4Sci

LEGO Store Brand Calendar July 2016

Hold on!

Is that the Nexo Knights king next to the other castle characters? Implying that he is a castle character?

x105Black will love this!

Edited by Robert8

So glad they're continuing that retro theme box exclusive. I was hoping they'd get to the Castle theme and this is perfect.

Where are the double VIP point promotions lately? I see they have them for specific sets for July, and previously for Star Wars sets, but what about other purchases? I remember last year they did the double points promotion at least once a month. Very disappointed; I've been holding off on making many purchases lately because of it.

Is that the Nexo Knights king next to the other castle characters? Implying that he is a clastle character?

LOL NEXO KNIGHTS CONFIRMED FOR CASTLE THEME

But, yeah, that classic Castle set looks super fun! And, we get a preview of how the box for the new Ghostbusters set will probably look. Neat.

I remember last year they did the double points promotion at least once a month.

No they didn't. Storewide double points promos happen only a couple times a year.

Hold on!

Is that the Nexo Knights king next to the other castle characters?

Where? The only castle character I see anywhere (Nexo Knoghts or otherwise) is the retro one in the Free Exclusive Classic Knights set. Am I missing something?

Where? The only castle character I see anywhere (Nexo Knoghts or otherwise) is the retro one in the Free Exclusive Classic Knights set. Am I missing something?

On the box to the Classic Knights set, there's a small diagram with a lineup of castle figs from over the years. Looks like King Halbert is the last character in that lineup.

Hold on!

Is that the Nexo Knights king next to the other castle characters? Implying that he is a castle character?

For some reason, LEGO considers Nexo Knights to fall under the umbrella of Castle, despite how very un-Castle it is. I think it's funny, but it doesn't take away from the set in any way, so I'm still excited to get my hands on it. Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to buy that will add up to $50. Time to go through Pick-A-Brick, I suppose.

They should have used that space for the CMF King.

Edited by x105Black