pittpenguin123

[MAZE] [Cat-A] WALL•E wasteland rush

Eve's ship is leaving Help WALL•E (who is in the form of sphere) get to from his truck (the green tile) And through all the destroyed city and trash to get to Eve's ship (red tile)

Wall-e%20maze.lxf.png

If it wasnt obvious enough its based off the movie WALL•E.

Heres an above head shot for a better view. (couldn't figure out how to get this angle in blue render)

Capture.PNG

And heres the LXF file

http://bricksafe.com...Wall-e maze.lxf

PITTPENGUIN123 IS A TOOL.

Ha, just kidding. That cracks me up every time I see your signature. But for realsies, I like your maze! The very limited color palette definitely mimics that portion of the movie. I love that various browns and tans used for the ground. I didn't realize this was a render until I saw the second photo. I guess I forget how amazing the renders can look. It's too bad you'll be disqualified for not having fun :wink:

PITTPENGUIN123 IS A TOOL.

Ha, just kidding. That cracks me up every time I see your signature. But for realsies, I like your maze! The very limited color palette definitely mimics that portion of the movie. I love that various browns and tans used for the ground. I didn't realize this was a render until I saw the second photo. I guess I forget how amazing the renders can look. It's too bad you'll be disqualified for not having fun :wink:

Darn that anti no fun! It because you have to go to a separate page for the sarcasm emote... Its just so much work.

Thanks I tried my best to replicate the dirt and grime.

Edited by pittpenguin123

Good design and a good representation of the movie atmosphere.

Just an idea..What would really help to root it in the Wall-e dimension completely is to recolor the tilt system to the Wall-e colors (yellow, grey, black stripes).