Superkalle

[2016 Digital Design Contest] - Voting Results and Winner

We've counted the votes now, and the winner with a big margin is entry 33 by legorevival with 81 points.

Big congratulations to you. :classic:

Second place goes to Entry 17 with 54 points and third to entry 16 with 47 points

Here are the votes for the top 9 places

33 - 81

17 - 54

16 - 47.5

24 - 39

21 - 37.5

27 - 32

31 - 29

22 - 23

8 - 17

7 - 16

To the winners - please PM me your addresses.

I would like to congratulate the winners. They've made some very nice models. :thumbup:

But, I would also like to thank everyone for their participation in this contest. I would've given everyone a prize if I were able to. There were so many great models. I didn't vote myself (since I run the contest together with Superkalle), but if I would've, it would've been super hard for me to choose. Thanks everyone! :classic:

Aside from that, we also learned some valuable lessons for a next contest. I can hardly imagine this will be the last one, so hopefully to everyone: until next time!

Oh wow, I won! Congrats to everyone else who won! There were a lot of good entries.

I love these LDD contests. Please do more! Maybe keep the same rules this time, too! :tongue::grin:

Edited by CM4Sci

Oh my Brick! Wow! I join CM4Sci and congratulate to everyone who participated in the contest! You did all superb, producing contest entries from scratch in such a short notice. You must be all brilliant LEGO enthusiasts!

The first place was really beyond all my expectations! A big THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to browse through all the entries, picking those which they liked the best! I really liked those posts which told why they cast (or didn't) their vote on a particular entry. (I have to admit I wanted to cast my votes in the last minutes but to my biggest surprise the voting was already closed.)

Of course a big THANK YOU goes to the organizers! Thank you for organizing and walking through this Digital Contest! Looking forward to more!

Congratulations to all winners and contestants.

Thank you for organizing this competition.

Congratulations guys!

I appreciate that the Point Counter People (Henceforth known as PCP) allowed me to distribute half points. Thanks, PCP.

I had a lot of fun participating in this contest by watching and debating entering! Maybe next time I'll actually enter something!

[...]

I appreciate that the Point Counter People (Henceforth known as PCP) allowed me to distribute half points. Thanks, PCP.

[...]

Hehe. :tongue:

It was actually something we hadn't really thought about. But since only 2 people used halve points, we just included them in the counting.

I must thank every Eurobricks member who voted - this was indeed a fun contest. I must also congratulate everyone who participated, you all did well! I've witnessed lots of talent in these builds, and the only thing left for me to say is: keep on building! It's always such a great feeling to come up with a Lego creation, isn't it? Let's hope we can all have fun again in the next contest.

Cheers!

Well, even if I didn't even get into the Top 10 (just like with every other contest I enter on Eurobricks), it was still fun to compete. Congratulations to the winners, and remember that next time my model won't be so mediocre.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but the pictures from the winning entry and the second placed one don't show up?

Great contest and great entries. Wish I could have participated.

Congratulations to the winners! And to everyone who entered as well, there were lots of great entries :classic:

great contest, lot of interesting stuff! This is art!

A big thanks to all the people who wanted to share their works . thanks to all the people who wanted to share their works .thanks to all the people who wanted to share their works .

Congrats! I love the little build for your logo!

Still waiting on my Berlin prize.. got it a few months ago!

Edited by CM4Sci