Alegrispa

Fantastic Beasts Confirmed(?)

(First Post here!)

So I've read rumors (and I think some reliable sources confirmed Dimensions-Packs) about new FB sets that we're getting this year - but some sources claimed that they haven't heard anything about sets this year. So some speculated that we'd maybe get set next year.

Then this morning I've read the wikipedia-page for the upcoming movie (just to check the date). I scrolled down and under the section Release I found the following:

Promotion

The Lego Group is going to make a series of Lego sets, scheduled for a fall 2016 release. Lego will also release a few Lego Dimensions expansion packs based on the movie.

I'm fully aware that anyone can edit Wikipedia- but it sertantly wasn't me -and everthing else under Release seemed to be accurate.

So is it confirmed then? Or did anyone from here edit that?

You can check it out yourself: bit.ly/27K9ylE

P.S.

If I'm right - may I have permission to change the Topic title into "Fantastic Beasts 2016 Rumors and Discussion"?

Edited by Alegrispa

I would certainly hope so! Can you imagine new torso's from the 1920's or 30's? Epic! I've always liked the Harry Potter sets, so maybe they'll do the same as with the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit.

Edited by Elderon Eldar

Fall 2016?

I doubt it

We would know by now

Oh - don't be so sure about that. I know most things usually leak trough - but we've seen that LEGO can keep some secrets...

I would love to se this happen.

Im not to sure about a release so soonish. However regarding LD, LEGO have been really good at keeping future releases a secret till the whole of the wave were finally published.

So it could be.

Well, I guess some fan of HP from eurobricks or elswhere just edited the article and confused you. I don't think that wikipedia is a source you can trust - it's just the same as someone will write it here without giving any proof link.

Well - a bit more pessimism than I've anticipated - you gotta have hope, guys!

Edited by Alegrispa

Well - a bit more pessimism than I've anticipated - you gotta have hope, guys!

I do have hope, but you know, when too many expexctations put on something and then it is not being released, you become disappointed:)

I do have hope, but you know, when too many expexctations put on something and then it is not being released, you become disappointed:)

Guess dissapointment's a part of life, compadre.

Hardly confirmed. We'll revisit this if and when we ever do go get sets for the movie; but not now.