mediumsnowman

[MAZE] [Cat A] Welcome to Jurassic Park

26538857003_3b5f7ebeb1_o.png

Here's my entry for Bob's fantastic maze competition - another theme park entry, this time based on the 1993 blockbuster classic Jurassic Park.

26538856273_3ce6683740_o.png

Start at the dark green tile by the InGen helicopter and roll through the iconic gates. Pass the Galliminus grazing area and visit the beautiful Visitor Center. Watch out, the T-Rex has escaped! Don't hide in the outhouse... Continue on past the Raptor Enclosure and discover the empty jeep that Nedry once drove on his way out. Finally, pass the Stegosaurus, reach the generator bunker, and restore power to the park!

Here's the obligatory shot with the standard maze frame:

26538855183_deddb5c9f3_o.png

The tiles near the helicopter and Nedry's jeep are actually trans-blue, but they showed up weird on the render. Likewise the flames are trans-orange. :look:

All parts exist, including the red dinosaur: http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?S=4079-1#T=S&O={}

C&C welcome! :classic:

Superb use of the micro dinosaurs :thumbup: Great gates and helicopter too, easily recognizable :classic:

Very nice. The resemblances of the various structures are spot-on! I love the broken rail by the t-rex pen!

Theme parks certainly seem to be a popular theme in this contest. :grin: Very nice entry. The only thing I'd maybe want to see is some more micro scale dinosaurs other than the T-Rex, but as it is it looks great.