Tomsche

"Give me all your ships!" Quinnsville small event

Okay, just those you don`t care anymore about then :pir-cry_sad:

These are all those small ships that become unloved by their owners as they move to greater vessels, and will sail again one day in the collection of driftwood called the Junkyard Fleet of Quinnsville. They might not make the long glorious voyages of the Terramen, but at least they won`t be forgotten in the game that way and still play along, no matter how small a footnote in the history of Brethren of the Brick Seas they will become.

While licensing them is an expensive venture as it takes me far beyond my "base price" 3 slots, I am planning of filling all 11 of my personal available slots with these small class 0 and 1 vessels eventually (as funds become available over time). As such, I can`t really pay a purchase price for the ships, my payment is the fact that you can unlicense them to free up one of your three "base price" slots again to put in a ship far more usefull in the metagame. But instead of the ships becoming forgotten in the Ship Index with zero chance of ever getting relicensed by the player in question, they will have the prospect of sailing in the MCRA again, proudly remaining a part of the tales told.

So if you have any of those small trader vessels or armed galleys that are just lying around, devoid of hope to shine in the light one day, send them over to Quinnsville, Cocovia. Here they will be lovingly restored to their glory.

12571237_1731164450449452_991572274_n_zps3rfl3pau.jpg

Also, for NONE of these donated ships, the sistershipping rule will be used by me. If they ever get sunk, captured, auctioned off as prices by pirates or whotnot`s that remove them from my ownership, their story has truly and gloriously ended. See it as a way of "closure" for that little build you made the day you set out to sea.

For those that want to make a final build with their little ships, I also created this little "event". It has no beginning or end date as it ain`t a mini-challenge, but more of a lifetime offer...

The Event:

For every builder that makes a small MOC taking place in Quinnsville, and which revolves around that player coming to the "center of coffee making" on Cocovia to hand over those little unwanted ships to the Junkyard Fleet, a small financial fee will be payed out by the Quinnsville bank.

Rules:

There are no size restrictions

Builds can be either physical or LDD

There is no limit of one entries per person, but obviously every ship can only be brought in once :pir-laugh:

Captains of every nation can send in their small ships.

There is no current end date for this event.

A link to your entry must be posted in this thread, OR in the Quinnsville settlement thread. Since it takes place in that town, the event entries will be placed there in "other MOC`s" category, aka the one I can`t go and license afterwards, but are just part of the story of the town and her driftwood fleet.

The Rewards:

Every player that builds a MOC for this event, will receive a reward of 5 doubloons from the Quinnsville town bank.