Sign in to follow this  
adde51

[MOC] Steampunk airship Dragoneth II

An updated version of my airship Dragoneth made for swebrick CB Aetheria. So I present to you, Dragoneth II, hope you enjoy it!

27046851591_037d305b8b.jpgAetheria airship - Dragoneth II (5) by Andreas Lenander, on Flickr

26511387483_3902d61a7b.jpgAetheria airship - Dragoneth II (4) by Andreas Lenander, on Flickr

27115375715_55d2a47f41.jpgAetheria airship - Dragoneth II (3) by Andreas Lenander, on Flickr

27046855971_598e79e1ae.jpgAetheria airship - Dragoneth II (2) by Andreas Lenander, on Flickr

26511393723_2ed283b942.jpgAetheria airship - Dragoneth II (1) by Andreas Lenander, on Flickr

Neat placement of the rotors inside the balloons :thumbup: The lion head, and blades on front and back make nice decorations as well :classic:

Thanks a lot guys! Went back and forth between using planets as floatation-devices" and trying a little more mechanical approach. I think this works a little better in keeping with the steampunk-theme.

Yea, those rotors inside the balloons are great! :thumbup: The smokestack and various gold touches are very nice too :classic: