Sign in to follow this  
Pennas2000

My Lego Dalek & Cybermen army

Hey guys. Just wanted to show off my Dalek and Cybermen armies. I only bought a few Dimensions sets while the rest were Bricklinked.

26827508560_2415dde632_z.jpg

27068327666_45ba679fa1_z.jpg

26827508080_c96af51e1e_z.jpg

26827507760_9900d53369_z.jpg

I also prefer the ideas dalek design but the blue light is a good mod as the 2005 daleks had blue in their eye stalks , though if the trans clear part from the original model was in that trans dark blue with the black apollo stud on top that would be optimal.

Edited by AgentKallus of Hydra

While not the most positively perfect Dalek, the Ideas one is better than the Dimensions one.

That's a really great collection there. I really like Davros and that black Dalek.

Very sweet armies, Pennas2000! I'm most envious. I'd dearly love to have those sort of armies of Cybermen and Daleks (and Weeping Angels as well, for that matter), but so far, all I have for this particular franchise is what comes in a single copy of the Ideas set. I do intend to pick up the LEGO Dimensions material as well, but I doubt I'll ever be able to justify getting as many Daleks and Cybermen as you have in the same manner you've done; I have to hold out hope for battle packs and the like.

I actually started a "Show Your Armies" thread for the Licensed forum in general a while back; it hasn't seen a lot of action so far, but your post would be a perfect entry for it. Here it is, if you're interested (and if you're not interested, well, there it is anyway).

Edited by Blondie-Wan

Thanks guys. The Daleks were always my favourite bad guy in all of bad guy history.

Very Impressive! I love your Davros Minifigure :thumbup:

Thanks. It's the best I could do with the pieces I had around the house.

Very cool!

WOuld the black Dalek be Dalek Sec?

Yeah it's Sec. I want to do a Battle of Canary Wharf moc one day when I have spare time.

Would be interested to hear why you opted for the Ideas Daleks.

I just prefer the Ideas version to the Dimensions one.

I have no idea who they are, but there are many of them.

Very nice army here. I usually find armies without much variation to be annoying, but seeing as these look to be robots, it looks perfectly natural. Or unnatural. Robots are unnatural, so I guess it looks like that.

I have no idea who they are, but there are many of them.

Very nice army here. I usually find armies without much variation to be annoying, but seeing as these look to be robots, it looks perfectly natural. Or unnatural. Robots are unnatural, so I guess it looks like that.

The daleks are tanks the actual army is mutant kaleds inside them so the non variation makes sense because there more like vehicles than people,

The cybermen are emotionless humans upgraded with robotic parts.

Neither are robots technically even though both are partly machines.

So they're robots.

Nice robot collection.

No they're more cyborgs.

Cybermen are like the Borg from Star Trek if that helps.

Great collection! I have to say though you've got the dish piece on all the Daleks heads the wrong way round! The small black line printed on it is supposed to represent the eyestalk attachment, so should be in line with the eyestalk and not at the back. I've seen so many reviewers make this mistake.