Sign in to follow this  
adde51

[Anthology] small - Leia's day at the beach

Not sure this is right in terms of what this contest is about but I figured I might as well post my new MOC here since it is a SW-vig.

This scene shines a little light on what happened to Leia's golden bikini. For those of you who thought she just threw it awayafter she escaped Jabba's sailbarge, I can assure you that wasn't the case. She wore it on many vacations on years to come :)

26825245370_1c3f5eb3f7.jpgLeia's day at the beach (3) by Andreas Lenander, on Flickr

26825246390_e5a03ee5e2.jpgLeia's day at the beach (2) by Andreas Lenander, on Flickr

26495445753_3b26cfa034.jpgLeia's day at the beach (5) by Andreas Lenander, on Flickr

27031048051_b657e3418d.jpgLeia's day at the beach (1) by Andreas Lenander, on Flickr

Hehe I like it! Sand layers look good and those chairs look comfy

The rules say you can make up your own story so no worries there I'd say

Haha, glad you like it! I wasn't really sure about the rules and guidelines of this contest since I haven't entered one here on EB Before, but I'll take your word for it :)

Thanks! I had recently bought a bunch of tan bricks and slopes and just wanted to mess around with snot-technique. One thing lead to another and finally i had a beach. I then realised that someone had to be on the beach and who better than Leia?

She wore it on many vacations on years to come :)

Haha yeah good for Han right? Very nice creation... diggin the water

Haha, wasn't sure that anyone would pick up on the sign! Thought it would make a good addition that fit quite nicely with the scene. Cheers! :)