Legogal

Brickworld 2016 Chicago June 15-19-Trading Match Ups

Drivers, Start Your Engines!

It is almost time again for Brickworld 2016 Chicago!

Chime in if you will be there and feel free to list LEGO you need and/or what you can trade for it.

I'll be looking for plain (not printed) micro figs 85863 and can bring spare plain, monochromatic figs. PM which colors you need.

I'll be at Brickworld as usual.

I'll be at the Minifigure trading session as well as hanging around my display with my LUG, NILTC.

Going to bring a big box of minifigures and accessories. Always looking to trade for Friends figs! Or other figs that I like. :wink:

See all of you at Brickworld!!

Chris, That sounds great! Good luck at the minifig swap!

Looks like the speaker line up is first class as usual with topics for everyone.

And there is so much to see in the Chicago area before and after Brickworld. I am looking forward to touring the real Robie House and seeing a few other Frank Lloyd Wright buildings.

I'll be there and I'm looking for someone who might be willing to buy some German Soccer players for me and bring them over :grin: If anyone is coming from overseas, I'd be interested in buying 2 of the unopened minifigures off them (preferably 2 players, not the manager).

I'll be up for some trading this year. I didn't participate in the minifigure trade last year, and I apparently missed out on some good deals. :look:

But this year is different! I'll mostly have just a bunch of random minifigures and CMFs. A couple of Disney duplicates to unload (Hooks, Minnies, etc), and other figs (CMF Sharks, Hotdogs, etc.), as well as some superhero polybags (Raccoons, Electros). And anything else I can cobble up to get rid of! :thumbup:

Incidentally anyone, if you have leftover junk parts too, you can always bring them to add into the potluck raffle pool. It's a chance to win a bunch of random bricks. I've got 40 or so of these purple things I want to curse someone else with!

Working on my figs for the fig trading session. Anyone need particular figs from Toy Story, Castle, Prince of Persia, Pirates of the Caribbean, Batman 1, Star Wars or Harry Potter? I can dig them out if you let me know before June 4th.

What is the potluck raffle pool and how do you participate?

Its part of the overall Brickworld Chicago raffle/auction. At some point during the private days they'll go around with a bag asking people for random bricks, and after they gather a bunch, it's placed in raffle for people to try and win with tickets they purchase. Pretty simple.

What a great idea! I missed this the last time there. We all have a lot of random bricks lying round wondering what the heck to do with them.

The search for spare minifigs and their parts and other random parts continues at our house. Oh where, oh where are those thousands of parts we no longer need?

As to swaps,....Off the top of my head, I know we still need Quirrel's heads and turbans, Umbridge heads, and Trelawney skirts. Time to go through your closets and rediscover those lost parts!