Sign in to follow this  
bobbrick999

The Illusionist

Now this is really something different! :classic: I love the idea & the way you realized it with a classical looking stage with play features. Very nice and perfectly transports the feel of an old glamorous venue :thumbup:

Maybe you add a few rows of seats (2 or 3 at most) with some spectators? And maybe a curtain that folds together zigzag-style if thats possible?

Wonderful use of the friends ribbon on the curtains :wub: The illusionist's equipment is all well made, the way you showed the trap door in the stage is clever :thumbup:

Thank you @Littleworlds Now you mention it I agree,I think a few rows of bench seats and a few more minifigures would add to the atmosphere of it all. I will try to include that in the next update. and thank you @soccerkid6 :)

The illusionist appears to have a brick-built wand. There's nothing wrong with it of course, but you could have used the CMF magician's/Mia's wand: http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=87994pb01&idColor=11#T=C&C=11 If you sourced the parts for your MOC through BrickLink, you might not have realised that that wand existed because BrickLink's name for it doesn't include the word "wand", so a search wouldn't have revealed it. Silly BrickLink! :sceptic: