Sign in to follow this  
lookl

[MOC] Lego TRACTOR

Wow it looks great!

I like how you used that front window up side down

For the size, this is one of the best LEGO tractors I've seen :wub: Super engine detailing and the cab and rear fenders look perfect :thumbup:

I was honestly looking for something to hit on here. Something to show you I looked at the source photo closely, but I found nothing wrong with this model.

Quite the contrary, I think this is the best Lego tractor I have ever seen! The engine is perfect!

You must be so proud of this build...

This looks nice indeed, it's got a great style to it plus there's NPU everywhere. My favourite section is the snotted hood with those nice angles plus the engine beneath. The photography is excellent, too. :thumbup:

Could you tell something about the exact scale of it?

Wow, fantastic job with this! :wub: The angled fenders are incorporated flawlessly and I love the engine detailing :thumbup:

Definitely one of the best LEGO tractors I've seen :classic:

Oh, man, this is great! I have a lot of sentiment for this vehicle...

lookl,

Fabulous tractor! Unparalleled in detail, aesthetic and presentation. (I love the farmer! :laugh: ) I went looking for things I could recommend but my critiquing process turned into something like this: But... Ah.. Um... Maybe... Still... Alas I have none that I can offer, only praise of a model well done. Detail in simplicity that conveys the intended purpose and robustness of the prototype. Now you just need a few cows, a quaint farm house and an aged barn and you will be set.

3D LEGO

This looks absolutely brilliant! Very realistic, actually better than the minifigured-sized Lego ones. Simply a great job! :classic:

Thanks all for comments

I like how you used that front window up side down

To connect front window i used this part:

32000.jpg?0

Thanks all for comments

To connect front window i used this part:

32000.jpg?0

I'm also trying to use the inverted screen as normal vehicle wind screens.

But inserting studs into technic holes are "illegal", although MOC don't have rules. :)

I hope there would be a "legal" way, maybe using something like "4070" angular brick 1x1

It's indeed a stunning tractor with a lovely colour scheme. It's the perfect example how something common (a tractor) yet can be an amazing model. :thumbup:

realy looking good, and very realistic :sweet: make video how you did it and what parts !!!!

Great MOC! I really like the engine look you gave to it, plus the way you created the cabin, which is really nice!