Leonardo da Bricki

Looking for 9.5L Shocks

I have been trying to find a set of four of the 95292c01 9.5L Shocks that came in the Unimog and 4x4 Crawler. Is there a place selling them for less than $50 (U.S. dollars) that anyone knows of? Is there anyone in the community willing to sell some? I will pay up to $6 and shipping for them, unless it is international. I have already trolled Amazon, eBay, Bricklink, and Brickowl. Please leave a reply if you have any information for me. Thanks!

Hi,

There are shocks available for $10 each (ex shipping), but you have probably found those.

I don't think this forum is the right place to ask for bargains (buying/selling). You have gone through all the sources (BrickOwl, eBay, BrickLink, etc) so you probably need to accept the fact that this is the price you've got to pay. Or get yourself a decent second hand Crawler or Unimog, which will cost more, but gives you more in return.

I will move this topic to the buying and selling forum.

For this forum you indeed need 100 posts to make a new topic. So technically you bypassed the rules :wink:

I don't think there's a magical place with cheap shock absorbers, so you will need to fork out some cash.

You can buy them from lego directly. service.lego.com I dont know how much cheaper they are though.

They show as out of stock there... so I don't know what lego used to charge for them.

If you're willing to use "hard" instead of "very hard" they're cheaper on Bricklink: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogPG.asp?P=2909c02&colorID=3 - about $4-5 for a used one.