Sign in to follow this  
Commander Beltar

[K - D10] Days of Beltar's Past

Tags: Military, Civil

Previous Build: Turmoil

LOCATION: Artificial Earth: Kawashita Prison And Experimental Facility

Memory: Where it all began One Year Ago

Tags: Building, Civil/Military...?

The moment that all some have been waiting for…for a long, long time, in a galaxy far, far away…

============================================================================================================================

*static* Begin Log, Chapter 2, Part 001,

A New Day

Voices… Is that…You? Voices….Oh, it’s been far, far too long my friends…. The…Trial went south…at least I’m not de-e-ad… They were…arguing over me after pleading insane… And Mantis didn’t care…but they sent assassins…They missed… Kawashita tried experimenting on me….They ah…”Fixed” me… They fixed me! ME! Like I needed fixing! They took YOU away from me! And they took my ideals away….I thought clearly for a few weeks or…months…all in a flash… But then…then…OCTAN was restless! They…sent…oh… The Sentinels! THE SENTINELS! The chip… Nu’q gave me helped…Only gave me few equipment’s… and a few corridors away from the prison area…But it helped. I thank him. I-consider him not just an al-ally. But….a – friend. And-and then that’s when they arrived! I saw her at that moment…running at me, embraced. It felt good….like – a moment out of time-happiness. She wished me…something odd…I barley remembered it. A date lost in time and space. That even I had forgot….but the happiness-was-gone… then I suddenly realized the….the… Sentinels where destroying the Facility…in the chaos…I escaped with her… It’s been….A-a year since I started back out from…the….E-vent…Horizon Incident…And after…paradise….She told me….Maian 16th…. Is-wait…---

“Lauren- Wat-wat-watch the beam! GAH!...”

“Don’t worry about me! Make for the hangar! Just a few more corridors away!”

26049799602_685bd48f46_c.jpg

She told me…It’s apparently…my birthday. It’s…convoluted….Released on Maian 16th A year ago from paradise…..Born on Maian 16th Many…many…years ago...I break out on Maian 16th….This day…or week…or millennium can’t get much-much worse… Voices…We gotta make those few more corridors to get off this…this….forsaken asteroid facility…I see the skies if space though…Filled with enough sentinels that blot out the sun…This…secret war going on….I remember a few words of the…scientists…Event Horizon… I need to re-learn….These menaces….they remind me…Event Horizon…Sentinels…Lauren…Paradise….By Golly! I-I think I got it! Wait…Wait… Too many lasers…Too many to think straight….I can do this… I think that-that once this day is over I can remember it clearly…possibly….Wait-is that a Mantis squad ship in the middle of Kawashita territory? What did I do…I can’t remember… Am I a piece to this puzzle or not? CHAOS! CHAOS EVERYWHERE! MANTIS VS OCTAN, OCTAN VS KAWASHITA, KAWASHITA VS MANTIS! It’s all…spiraling out of control with this…this secret war…I don’t know how…But I gotta go…I think that either I’ll make it to that ship over there…or have to take another 50 of this tin cans out…Why… I gotta leave…Goodbye for now voices….

Close Log, Chapter 2, Part 001 kszzzsz

============================================================================================================================

I’m back! Surprise! Thanks for reading this new installment in Beltar’s story, bet you all barely remember the other parts of my story! Well, go catch up on this convoluted mess if you wish, and as a note, I’m back in business, but builds won’t be frequent. Basically, Beltar is still screwed right now and still a loose cannon! Hope you liked the build and story. Consider the time that I didn’t build off season, like a TV show. Also, the image I included is almost exactly like the original X-Men Days of Futures past comic (Uncanny X-men #141), that’s where the name comes from, and it will be important to his future in coming builds, back to as always, C and C welcome! Fun Fact: I’m posting this more or less around the same time, down to the minutes, as my first build on AG. I've been planning a return since last year, waiting for the proper time, and VK gave me a kick in the pants when he sent me a PM awhile ago! Ah, a year went by so fast. Hope to get back in the game again. Time to go dust off the rest of my AG figures! And although I haven’t been here for a while, I’d just like to thank all of the people who supported my builds last year, and helped create the story. All in all.

Happy Birthday Andromeda’s Gate!

~Beltar

Edited by Commander Beltar

Welcome back, Beltar! Very effective lighting - maybe I should try something similar on my builds at some point.

excellent work here, Beltar! The lighting is fantastic, and you did a great job creating a chaotic atmosphere :thumbup:

Welcome back. It's good to see some of the veterans return this week. Plus you have fought more kawashita members than all of mantis put together :D

The builds is really cool. The Octan sentinel head is perfect. They must be trying to get revenge for that pilot you had an "altercation" with.

Lovely lighting! Really well done build! Nice and stylish. I'll be sure to freshen up on my Beltar history, as your story has been awesome! Great to see you back! I'm back too! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Welcome back, Beltar! Very effective lighting - maybe I should try something similar on my builds at some point.

Thanks VK! Especially for giving me an extra kick in the pants to get back too! :grin:

excellent work here, Beltar! The lighting is fantastic, and you did a great job creating a chaotic atmosphere :thumbup:

Thanks John! It was my first time attempting a different style of lighting, I guess it turned out pretty good.

Welcome back. It's good to see some of the veterans return this week. Plus you have fought more kawashita members than all of mantis put together :D

The builds is really cool. The Octan sentinel head is perfect. They must be trying to get revenge for that pilot you had an "altercation" with.

Hah, I think Octan's payback on Beltar is long overdue! :laugh: Thanks!

Lovely lighting! Really well done build! Nice and stylish. I'll be sure to freshen up on my Beltar history, as your story has been awesome! Great to see you back! I'm back too! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Looks like many of us shall return hopefully! Thanks! His history will become important...if you re read them..pay attention to the little details.... :look:

Awesome! Welcome back!

Thanks!

Ah, it's good to be back.

~Beltar