Phred

Account Summary

@Ross Fisher and @Ayrlego. I am almost perfectly certain that all 70 of Roos's troops are serendipitously amongst the 1200 in Nola Mar. (If that is a convenient solution).

1 step further, Ross, if you don't have a desire to keep them separate as a private force, we could roll them into the Army with requisite paperwork *maybe a troop move form, not sure* and have them taken off your books and placed on the Oleon account?

Nov-Dec Account Summary  now finally finalised with upkeep and a few minor adjustments. I'll attempt to start the Jan-Feb 2022 one tomorrow and am hoping for a super quick turn-around (by the end of the week).

@Ayrlego Thanks for the hard work!

Missing from the Nov-Dec Account Summary increase the ship limits from 35 to 60. 2nd upgrade: 500DB & IP

At Gulagurag, 1st upgrade: 250DB & IP were deducted in the Nov-Dec Account Summary and Jan-Feb 2022 Account Summary. He already paid for it in the Sep-Oct Summary.

Mar-Apr 2022 account sheet released.

Any issues, as usual please let me know.

Also a number of accouts are in debt - if you guys want to submit Transaction Forms to correct this, any forms received by the end of the weekend (have a date before 16 May in the master sheet) I'll add to the Mar-Apr sheet instead of waiting for the May-Jun sheet.

@Ayrlego Thank you for the effort. :pir-huzzah2:

I already paid the Ship Level Costs, 2nd upgrade 500DB & IP500 Doubloons, in 2022 Jan-Feb Summary.

1 hour ago, NOD said:

@Ayrlego Thank you for the effort. :pir-huzzah2:

I already paid the Ship Level Costs, 2nd upgrade 500DB & IP500 Doubloons, in 2022 Jan-Feb Summary.

Opps, I always miss that column! Fixed now, thanks

7 minutes ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Thanks @Ayrlego

Has the tMRCA income been added yet? By my calculations, my account should be about +2,335 Dbs. It was a successful run this time!

Thanks again!

The last tMRCA results were added in the Nov-Dec 2021 summary - you had 2335 added to your account then - does that make things add up?

We're still working on the last MRCA results (we've had a bit of a hiccup but that has been resolved now and the results *should* be published shortly.

23 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

The last tMRCA results were added in the Nov-Dec 2021 summary - you had 2335 added to your account then - does that make things add up?

We're still working on the last MRCA results (we've had a bit of a hiccup but that has been resolved now and the results *should* be published shortly.

Lol. :laugh: Yep, that would be correct! I had my dates mixed up! Thank you!