@Ross Fisher and @Ayrlego. I am almost perfectly certain that all 70 of Roos's troops are serendipitously amongst the 1200 in Nola Mar. (If that is a convenient solution).

1 step further, Ross, if you don't have a desire to keep them separate as a private force, we could roll them into the Army with requisite paperwork *maybe a troop move form, not sure* and have them taken off your books and placed on the Oleon account?

Nov-Dec Account Summary  now finally finalised with upkeep and a few minor adjustments. I'll attempt to start the Jan-Feb 2022 one tomorrow and am hoping for a super quick turn-around (by the end of the week).

@Ayrlego Thanks for the hard work!

Missing from the Nov-Dec Account Summary increase the ship limits from 35 to 60. 2nd upgrade: 500DB & IP

At Gulagurag, 1st upgrade: 250DB & IP were deducted in the Nov-Dec Account Summary and Jan-Feb 2022 Account Summary. He already paid for it in the Sep-Oct Summary.

Mar-Apr 2022 account sheet released.

Any issues, as usual please let me know.

Also a number of accouts are in debt - if you guys want to submit Transaction Forms to correct this, any forms received by the end of the weekend (have a date before 16 May in the master sheet) I'll add to the Mar-Apr sheet instead of waiting for the May-Jun sheet.

@Ayrlego Thank you for the effort. :pir-huzzah2:

I already paid the Ship Level Costs, 2nd upgrade 500DB & IP500 Doubloons, in 2022 Jan-Feb Summary.

1 hour ago, NOD said:

@Ayrlego Thank you for the effort. :pir-huzzah2:

I already paid the Ship Level Costs, 2nd upgrade 500DB & IP500 Doubloons, in 2022 Jan-Feb Summary.

Opps, I always miss that column! Fixed now, thanks

7 minutes ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Thanks @Ayrlego

Has the tMRCA income been added yet? By my calculations, my account should be about +2,335 Dbs. It was a successful run this time!

Thanks again!

The last tMRCA results were added in the Nov-Dec 2021 summary - you had 2335 added to your account then - does that make things add up?

We're still working on the last MRCA results (we've had a bit of a hiccup but that has been resolved now and the results *should* be published shortly.

23 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

The last tMRCA results were added in the Nov-Dec 2021 summary - you had 2335 added to your account then - does that make things add up?

We're still working on the last MRCA results (we've had a bit of a hiccup but that has been resolved now and the results *should* be published shortly.

Lol. :laugh: Yep, that would be correct! I had my dates mixed up! Thank you!

Just noticed this posted. Thanks again! You rock!

@Ayrlego, are there no Corrie forces garrisoned in Ft. Arltrees? Or are they in the field?

Edited by Jeff of Clubs

On 5/27/2022 at 8:01 AM, Jeff of Clubs said:

@Ayrlego, are there no Corrie forces garrisoned in Ft. Arltrees? Or are they in the field? 

There are no EGS Corrie troops on El Oleonda (we haven't moved any and our ships largely didn't sail last MRCA - they are amassing at Spudkirk), but for story purposes a small advanced party has arrived at Fort Arltrees.

May-Jun Summary  - I still need to add tMRCA upkeep - hopefully that will be finished this weekend. Everything else should be gtg??? :pir-grin:

3 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

tMRCA

Your data entry for the tMRCA income looks like it got off by a line somewhere. I have no income but the line above me has 1540, which sounds about right for me. FYI.

Thanks for all the work you put into doing this!

2 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

I have no income but the line above me has 1540, which sounds about right for me. FYI.

sorry, fixed now

I am a novice so I placed a tmrca last session to try to figure out rules for a simple, one-region patrol with a class one boat. The bars are saying '10 mrca profit' and no 'ship upkeep'? Thanks again by the way.

Edited by Jeff of Clubs

On 7/12/2022 at 6:10 AM, Ayrlego said:

Upkeep added. As usual let me know any issues.

May-Jun Summary 

Great job, thank you.

@Ayrlego Forgive me for being a noob this late in my game. How do I get funds into Nola Mar's account? At the moment the town is completely broke. I could license builds for the town, but it can't afford to pay for them, so the issue is a bit circular.

49 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

@Ayrlego Forgive me for being a noob this late in my game. How do I get funds into Nola Mar's account? At the moment the town is completely broke. I could license builds for the town, but it can't afford to pay for them, so the issue is a bit circular.

No worries, use this form: Transaction Form to transfer funds between EGS accounts.

On 7/12/2022 at 2:45 PM, Jeff of Clubs said:

I am a novice so I placed a tmrca last session to try to figure out rules for a simple, one-region patrol with a class one boat. The bars are saying '10 mrca profit' and no 'ship upkeep'? Thanks again by the way.

Yes that is correct. According to the KPA your ship made a 10DB profit, so that is why you had 10DBs added to your account. As your ship is a Class 1 your base upkeep is 15DB; however, as you only ran the one ship so your total base upkeep was under 100DB. This makes your adjusted upkeep zero. You can use this upkeep calculator to work out upkeep on your vessels in a tMRCA.