Phred

Account Summary

Recommended Posts

On 8/8/2018 at 11:40 AM, LM71Blackbird said:

@Phred / @Captain Genaro

My account as of August 8th says I have 486 DBs, however I should have somewhere in the ballpark of 4400 DBs after July's summary. Could you look into this for me please? Thanks guys!

Your's seems fine now but...

On 8/8/2018 at 4:11 PM, Fraunces said:

@Phred / @Captain Genaro

My account as of August 8th says I have 81 DBs, however I should have 133.50 DBs after July's summary. I keep a strict bookkeeping and would be happy to PM my calculations

Your's does not. :pir-look:
I'll have to PM you to figure out what's going on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Phred said:

September 2018 Account Summary is ready. :pir-classic: 

Awesome, that was super quick! :thumbup:

 

I noticed that the 30 troops I have raised yesterday (using this build) do not show up anywhere. Did I do something wrong with the licensing?

Edited by Drunknok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Legostone said:

Gonna fix that tomorrow, currently only on my phone. 

@Drunknok No idea what I was doing there, but I managed to fix it. Note to self: take notes setting up these sheets in the middle of the night. +1 if statement per line...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2018 at 3:00 PM, Drunknok said:

Awesome, that was super quick! :thumbup:

 

I noticed that the 30 troops I have raised yesterday (using this build) do not show up anywhere. Did I do something wrong with the licensing?

 

On 9/1/2018 at 4:26 PM, LM71Blackbird said:

@Phred 

To piggy-back off of @Drunknok, I purchased 60 troops for Quinnsville last month and they are not showing either. Quinnsville should have 90 active troops, but only has 30.

I don't have access to the new troop form/sheet.  :look: 

Once I have access, I'll update the summary accordingly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Phred said:

 

I don't have access to the new troop form/sheet.  :look: 

Once I have access, I'll update the summary accordingly. 

Thank you very much Phred!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Legostone said:

@Drunknok No idea what I was doing there, but I managed to fix it. Note to self: take notes setting up these sheets in the middle of the night. +1 if statement per line...

 

3 hours ago, Phred said:

Once I have access, I'll update the summary accordingly. 

Thanks a lot to both of you! :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Phred

Thanks for the update! :thumbup:

There seems to be at least one mistake though, since Mesabi Landing is listed with 160 points of settlement size, while it actually has 164.

To be fair, quite a few other settlement sizes do not add up at all for me (e.g. Arlinsport, Jameston, Quinnsville). :pir-look:

 

P.S.: Something is wrong with the shiplevels, a lot of players are listed with incorrect numbers (often "0").

Edited by Drunknok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Drunknok said:

P.S.: Something is wrong with the shiplevels, a lot of players are listed with incorrect numbers (often "0").

No idea what is happening there, @Phred can you PM me which columns you are pulling data from? I can however fix the Black flag ships not showing link+class. (Black flag showing in the ship summary for revealed ships removed until further notice to lack of time)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Drunknok said:

@Phred

Thanks for the update! :thumbup:

There seems to be at least one mistake though, since Mesabi Landing is listed with 160 points of settlement size, while it actually has 164.

To be fair, quite a few other settlement sizes do not add up at all for me (e.g. Arlinsport, Jameston, Quinnsville). :pir-look:

 

P.S.: Something is wrong with the shiplevels, a lot of players are listed with incorrect numbers (often "0").

Yeah something is definitely funky with the settlement values. Port Raleigh is showing a level of 80 when by my calculations it should only be 40.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ayrlego said:

something is definitely funky

And I found player accounts with "town bank" DBs, so something is certainly amiss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:30 AM, Drunknok said:

There seems to be at least one mistake though, since Mesabi Landing is listed with 160 points of settlement size, while it actually has 164.

Fixed. :thumbup:

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:30 AM, Drunknok said:

P.S.: Something is wrong with the shiplevels, a lot of players are listed with incorrect numbers (often "0").

This seems to be fixed.  Let me know.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:42 AM, Legostone said:

No idea what is happening there

The link wasn't updated from a previous month.  I updated the link to October.  It seems to be fixed.

22 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Yeah something is definitely funky with the settlement values. Port Raleigh is showing a level of 80 when by my calculations it should only be 40.

Fixed. :thumbup:

21 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

And I found player accounts with "town bank" DBs, so something is certainly amiss.

That was my bad for October's Summary, and it was messing up town banks and town levels. Should be fixed. :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Phred,

I just goofed and licensed my recent class 4 capture, the Mya.  Unfortunately it seems it already had an entry under Mardier, which was transferred to me without my realizing it.  So I have managed to create a duplicate entry for it through ignorance.  Could you please delete the ship entry for Mya under my name that does not point to my MOC?

Apologies,

-Kwatchi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kwatchi said:

I just goofed and licensed my recent class 4 capture, the Mya.  Unfortunately it seems it already had an entry under Mardier, which was transferred to me without my realizing it.  So I have managed to create a duplicate entry for it through ignorance.  Could you please delete the ship entry for Mya under my name that does not point to my MOC?

@Legostone, could you deal with this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Don't be afraid, mate, we have Kwatchi in the place... You're account is probably already OK and will appear next month, up to date... Just build now :thumbup:

Still, he needs the account for licenses to register and DBs to be assigned. It should appear before the end of the month. But yes, build now, and report/license as soon as the account is up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

Still, he needs the account for licenses to register and DBs to be assigned. It should appear before the end of the month. But yes, build now, and report/license as soon as the account is up.

I am fairly certain he can do everything, including licensing vessels and properties, and as soon as the account is created, it will be assigned correctly. :)

Perhaps @Legostone can confirm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.