6 minutes ago, Phred said:

The accounts were finished getting fixed yesterday. The Weirdness is gone. ...hopefully. :look: :grin:

My 'personal' numbers are back to normal :sweet:, but the Settlement Status page is still out of whack :cry_sad:.  Total size is showing up as 75, when my calculations (incl the solved mystery Commercial property that was revealed earlier in the thread) have it at 45.  I'm guessing the Trade Value seems to been derived from the 75 as well, because it looks ~100 pips too high.  Without seeing the hidden columns U and X, I can't figure out what is causing the miscalculation.

Phred, if I could send you a BEvERage over the internet, I would.

1 hour ago, Kwatchi said:

My 'personal' numbers are back to normal :sweet:, but the Settlement Status page is still out of whack :cry_sad:.  Total size is showing up as 75, when my calculations (incl the solved mystery Commercial property that was revealed earlier in the thread) have it at 45.  I'm guessing the Trade Value seems to been derived from the 75 as well, because it looks ~100 pips too high.  Without seeing the hidden columns U and X, I can't figure out what is causing the miscalculation.

Phred, if I could send you a BEvERage over the internet, I would.

There is a trick to see the numbers inside the hidden columns :p

anyway, I am really interested in the reason as well, seeing a +15 (?) for Trador :)

16 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

Settlement Status page is still out of whack :cry_sad:

It's better now.  With the bloated numbers, I had added too many free properties.  Once they're removed. we should be good. :excited: 

Any chance we can get the trade values of all NPC settlements back? They used to be listed in the 'settlement status' tab, but I cannot find them any longer. Or are they kept track of somewhere else now?

Just to clarify, do licensed properties take 1 whole month to provide income? I built my plantation and educational building late on in September and appear no to have any income from them but I have paid their license. It would make sense a property would not make as much in one day as it would in a month but I just need that issue ironed out. Also, I should have received 10 DB from submitting my first freebuild. Yes, it's only 10 DB but I'm a new player :pir-sweet: (And also a bit stingy).

Edit - I realise this is a bit presumptuous with this only being the second day into October and there is a lot of work needing to go into these sheets, meaning that my details may not have been manually entered. Please forgive my hastiness 

Edited by Spud The Viking

Did you register the builds by the freebuild forms? And yes, at the turn of a month, there can be some delay. :)

Just now, Bregir said:

Did you register the builds by the freebuild forms? And yes, at the turn of a month, there can be some delay. :)

Both freebuilds and licensed

On 10/1/2017 at 7:43 AM, Kolonialbeamter said:

Any chance we can get the trade values of all NPC settlements back? They used to be listed in the 'settlement status' tab, but I cannot find them any longer. Or are they kept track of somewhere else now?

Yes, I added it to the October Summary. :thumbup: 

13 hours ago, Spud The Viking said:

manually entered

I avoid manual entries.  I let the forms and sheets handle that stuff as much as possible. :grin:
You have yield in your in the October Summary.

1 hour ago, Elostirion said:

Some Eslandolan cities lost tens of thousands for licensing ships?

Seems like an issue @Phred will have to handle. I think I know what is causing it, but I'm not changing some formulas on a doc like this one ;)

Please be patient, but I think you can expect the issue to be fixed before the MRCA starts. Treat the affected accounts as if just license expense+ship limit expense being subtracted. 

@Phred, could you set up an account for Eslandola's newest member, @TheCubbScout? Thanks.

Also, I was just looking at the settlement spreadsheet, and there is some serious wonkiness going on. Various settlements have lost several properties!

@Phred Hey, um the property Licenses and Yields seems to be broken. It's completely blank for everyone ATM

5 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Various settlements have lost several properties!

They're in the process of getting fixed. :thumbup:

6 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

could you set up an account for Eslandola's newest member, @TheCubbScout

Done.  Do @TheCubbScout know what trade company he'll be involved in yet?

4 minutes ago, Phred said:

Do @TheCubbScout know what trade company he'll be involved in yet?

Right now he's leaning independent. Does that get recorded somewhere in the account?

On 10/26/2017 at 8:02 PM, Capt Wolf said:

Does that get recorded somewhere in the account?

I note it the account listing, so that your monopolies are automatically calculated based upon the property type and trade company associated with the account.

I think there's a mistake with my October licenses - 6000DB instead of only 3000DB were withdrawn for a royal artisan. Was it recorded twice? If so, November yields might need to be adapted.

This might cost one or several minions' lives... but then, who cares :grin:

*Distant cheering: 'Uncle, Uncle!'*

Thanks in advance :classic:

On 11/2/2017 at 11:01 AM, Kolonialbeamter said:

I think there's a mistake with my October licenses

The mistake has been resolved.

@Phred, I just made a series of DB transfers from Eslandola and from the MCTC to various players (monthly share dividends in joint properties), and as far as I can tell, only the first two transfers are showing up in the spreadsheet and the other ten aren't.

@Phred, also, I paid too quickly for an auction purchase, which I ultimately did not win. Can I get the 400 DBs I sent to Gregrory Decker back. :pir-grin: Thanks.

Just now, Capt Wolf said:

@Phred, also, I paid too quickly for an auction purchase, which I ultimately did not win. Can I get the 400 DBs I sent to Gregrory Decker back. :pir-grin: Thanks.

I have already sent those back, but the transaction parts just seems to be broken.

17 minutes ago, Legostone said:

I have already sent those back, but the transaction parts just seems to be broken.

I tried too. Maybe I'll get a double refund. :pir-grin: