6 hours ago, Ayrlego said:
20 hours ago, Bricksbypidy said:

Should I get x2 the licensing fee for BOTH of these builds?

You should - but I've forgotten to transfer you the money. Which build was it that I've missed and how much? Let me know and I'll fix it.

These are the two builds: 

Large Education Queenston (2x 75db)
Large Artisan Queenston (2x 75db)

I don't know which of the two I've already had. :pir-blush: But the fee is the same...

@Ayrlego I'm a bit confused on Qeenstons account, it's supposed to have licenced enough properties for it to recieve 46dbs per turn (1 small residence, 1 medium cultural build, 1 large school and 1 medium factory. And it should'nt have any debt because I've sent transaction forms to licence all the builds, except for the school which was supposed to be covered by the Crown.

Edited by Justsomebrix

20 hours ago, Justsomebrix said:

@Ayrlego I'm a bit confused on Qeenstons account

Hmmm, let me have a look. I've done a full audit on properties in Queenston with the following results:

Queenston (the account) only owns four properties:

Corner Townhouse, Queenston (via Ayrlego) (+1 settlement size)

Primary School, Queenston (via Bricksbypidy) (+3 settlement size)

Guillotine, Queenston (via Justsomebrix) (+2 settlement size) *note this was licensed in March and will not appear until the next account sheet

Sawmill, Queenston ( via Justsomebrix) (+2 settlement size) *note this was licensed in March and will not appear until the next account sheet

So.... the property income for the Queenston account for Jan-Feb should be 20DB which is correct. It will increase to 46 in the March/April sheet.

As for the debt, I have no records of any funds being transferred to the Queenston account to cover the costs of either the small residence or large education. So the sheet is correct there as well. To fix this I've retrospectively transferred some DBs to cover these costs.

Does that all make sense?

Good Sir @Ayrlego, Column "P" for LBSF for the second summary in a row, no taxes were collected against he LBSF and such fine upstanding merchants "insist" that the Crown get theirs. 32 DBs bitte. @Thomas Waagenaar... just... you know... making sure you are aware of the LBSF's efforts to correct the "irregularity..." 

4 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

As for the debt, I have no records of any funds being transferred to the Queenston account to cover the costs of either the small residence or large education. So the sheet is correct there as well. To fix this I've retrospectively transferred some DBs to cover these costs.

Does that all make sense?

Ok that makes sense, thank you for the clarification and great work with the sheets as usual.

However I did fill out forms to cover the costs of the properties, so I don't know what went wrong there (probably what *I did wrong)

On 4/12/2023 at 5:46 PM, Bricksbypidy said:

fixed!

6 hours ago, CapOnBOBS said:

no taxes were collected against he LBSF

Actually on checking they have, look in column H. The way Oleon's tax is calculated shows in column H. Column P is for those money loving greenies.... I just love how complicated our account sheet gets!!!!

Actually on second checking I'm not sure what is going on. How was Oleon's tax set up again? Do you guys tax income (that would show in column P) or do you tax the previous sheet total (that shows in column H). Or is it both. It appears both for most Oleon players... so I've added the formula to column P for the LBSF.

32 minutes ago, Ayrlego said:
On 4/12/2023 at 9:46 AM, Bricksbypidy said:

fixed!

Thanks! I think there is another mistake in the sheet. Column R (FIPS/PIPS for yields) is empty for Bricksbypidy. I think, it should be 63 this round. So also column AF (Grand total FIPS/PIPS) should be +63. Agree?

9 minutes ago, Bricksbypidy said:

Thanks! I think there is another mistake in the sheet. Column R (FIPS/PIPS for yields) is empty for Bricksbypidy. I think, it should be 63 this round. So also column AF (Grand total FIPS/PIPS) should be +63. Agree?

fixed!

2 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Or is it both.

Just trying to stay true to our Absolute Monarchy lore. The answer is "why not have both." To any who would be alarmed by such heavy taxes. The boundless generosity of the Sovereign rains down boons on those in need, while our patriotic nobility happily (eh hem... I said Happily!) support the Crown's every request. Also, being the best faction ain't cheap.

Thanks for looking I to it!

5 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

fixed!

Actually on checking they have, look in column H. The way Oleon's tax is calculated shows in column H. Column P is for those money loving greenies.... I just love how complicated our account sheet gets!!!!

Actually on second checking I'm not sure what is going on. How was Oleon's tax set up again? Do you guys tax income (that would show in column P) or do you tax the previous sheet total (that shows in column H). Or is it both. It appears both for most Oleon players... so I've added the formula to column P for the LBSF.

We have tax over income, as well as tax over the "previous" total balance!

@CapOnBOBS Excellent self regulation from the LBSF! It would indeed be a shame if they would have to be fined for tax fraud, the O-IRS is very pleased for sure! 😜

Cheers! Thanks for the effort whic looks pretty thorough!  Might be my fault, but I was of the impression that I filled a form for a small artisan in Lavalette which is not listed under my account:

I tried to register it for my free MOC. 

Surprisingly not as late as has become normal... Mar-Apr Account Sheet

You guys know the drill, let me know of any issues!

On 5/4/2023 at 9:28 PM, TribunM said:

Might be my fault, but I was of the impression that I filled a form for a small artisan in Lavalette which is not listed under my account:

It had a timestamp in March, so it's in this update - I think it should all be good now? Let me know if there is still any discrepancy.

Thank you for the great work. :pir-triumph:  It is interesting to see how the economic system develops.

Account: CoT? Who is this?

1 hour ago, NOD said:

Account: CoT? Who is this?

Commonwealth of Terraversa (post 2nd Terraversan war) :pir-huzzah2:

23 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Surprisingly not as late as has become normal... Mar-Apr Account Sheet

You guys know the drill, let me know of any issues!

Thanks again! Looks fine for me!

Any plans to update this (Glory of Corrington!)  too? :pir-triumph:
*I feel something interesting is coming up...*

Edited by Bricksbypidy

1 hour ago, evancelt said:

Commonwealth of Terraversa (post 2nd Terraversan war) :pir-huzzah2:

Yes, now I remember. @Bregir built great buildings in Westface. The Commonwealth of Terraversa is a vassal state of Corrington. :pir-grin:  It is interesting and an asset to the game that CoT exists. :pir-triumph: 

Edited by NOD

Forgive me in my long absence I seem to recall the account sheets having a list of ships ... while the most recent seem to no longer include this sheet ... is that list stored elsewhere now or just long since updated?  I feel that I may have long list ships to be sailed or grieving widows to be informed of their losses.

I would be happy to see a new account summary appear soon, because it is a very important part of Brethren of the Brick Seas.