Thank you  @Ayrlego !  Your work on Account Summary makes Brethren of the Brick Seas more interesting and exciting.

1 hour ago, SilentWolf said:

Why do I have a ship upkeep cost?

The Octavia (Class 5) sailed from Spudkirk to Seawatch loaded with troops to relieve the siege. Base upkeep on a class 5 is 105DB which modified becomes 5DB.

20 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

The Octavia (Class 5) sailed from Spudkirk to Seawatch loaded with troops to relieve the siege. Base upkeep on a class 5 is 105DB which modified becomes 5DB.

Thank you!

Nov-Dec Account Sheet

Overdue again sorry all. Please check your balances and as usual let me know any issues. The sheet was kind of rushed so I feel like I've missed something...

12 minutes ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

I am missing? And my first build too?

I've added you to the sheets, but I don't see any record of you licensing any buildings or registering any freebuilds.

Did you submit any Build Submittal Form s or Property License Form s?

I can retrospectively add them if you didn't... but you'll need to provide me links to your builds so I can figure out what to submit.

I think i forgot about the forms (or didn't know, despite reading the rules threads many times :pir_laugh2:). I'll fill out both forms now. It's only one build i posted 30 December:

EDIT: Both forms filled out.

Edited by Yperio_Bricks

@Ayrlego Thank you for the effort.

There is an error in my account in the Ship Licenses category. Sea Rats only pay 70% of a ship's license. :pir-huzzah2: The Licence Expenses is 1050.

The settlement level of bastion is incorrect. Bastion has met all requirements to advance to a city. 1 Royal Property and all other necessary properties are present.

The good Glorious and Righteous Sea Rats now have 3 cities! :pir-triumph: 

Edited by NOD

19 hours ago, NOD said:

The Licence Expenses is 1050

Fixed, my apologies

19 hours ago, NOD said:

Bastion has met all requirements to advance to a city

Upgraded!

2 hours ago, CapOnBOBS said:

What a scandal this would create :-) 

Indeed!!! The LBSF is now paying tax!

@Ayrlego Thank you for the correction. I didn't realize it before, you gave me 30DB Tax Income.

The 30DB belong to Free Builds, because I submitted 3x Build Submittal Form.

After that, Available Funds 1825 is correct.

On 1/21/2023 at 11:49 PM, Ross Fisher said:

Congratulations! Well deserved! 

Thank you very much!

Edited by NOD

On 1/21/2023 at 1:02 AM, Ayrlego said:

Nov-Dec Account Sheet

Overdue again sorry all. Please check your balances and as usual let me know any issues. The sheet was kind of rushed so I feel like I've missed something...

I saw that I'm already on the list of nov/dec. However, I only started in January 2023. You have now given me 25 db for signing up in nov/dec. This should atually not be awarded until January.

Thanks for the effort @Ayrlego

Not finished yet... but due to the significant delay I'll post my working document here:

Jan-Feb 2023 Account Sheet

I need to add new/sister ship license fees and tMRCA upkeep and income.

Any issues with anything other than the pesky tMRCA figures, let me know!

2 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Any issues with anything other than the pesky tMRCA figures, let me know!

Hi, I have one small question about my builds for GoC 14. Rules below.

Of the 3 builds, you may keep 1 as a personal investment, but 2 must be sold to Corrington : 1 to Queenston; and 1 to the Crown. There are no property size limits, Corrington will pay ×2 the licensing fee for the purchase of your builds. All builds must respect Queenston's aesthetic (see settlement page for examples/inspiration). Tag @Ayrlego in builds to be donated to the crown.

I donated one build to Queenston and one build to the Crown. Should I get x2 the licensing fee for BOTH of these builds? Atm there is just one doubled in fee. 

Besides this question, well done @Ayrlego! Our Excel sheets are the same! :pir-triumph:

Thank you for the work. The 30 in Tax Income should be removed from my account. Available Funds 2806 without tMRCA would be correct.

@AyrlegoExcellent work. Thank you! When you have a chance, the numbers for Oleon soldiers are still off. In Lavalette are 200(RNTC), In windfall are 30(RNTC) and 100 in Plinton (60Crown/40 RNTC). It seems a simple error. RNTC troops are being added to the total when they are already encompassed within the total.

Thanks again! You rock! 

14 hours ago, Thomas Waagenaar said:

Excellent work, thank you! I've send you a message on Discord about one thing I noticed though! ^^ 

Yep, should be good now

13 hours ago, Bricksbypidy said:

Should I get x2 the licensing fee for BOTH of these builds?

You should - but I've forgotten to transfer you the money. Which build was it that I've missed and how much? Let me know and I'll fix it.

11 hours ago, NOD said:

The 30 in Tax Income should be removed from my account.

Yeah sorry, not sure where that came from... fixed now.

11 hours ago, Jeff of Clubs said:

the numbers for Oleon soldiers are still off

Fixed now, let me know if there are still any issues