The July 2020 has been finalised with the addition of the MRCA results.

A number of accounts are quite seriously in the red. If this applies to you, you may want to correct this before your ship crews/troops start deserting you through lack of pay!! Or alternatively Uncle (@Kai NRG) shows up to hang you from the nearest palm tree.

Just now, Professor Thaum said:

Why are some account in red ?

those accounts are in the negative (have spent more DBs than they have earned) and require action to bring them to balance again.

1 hour ago, Ayrlego said:

Or alternatively Uncle (@Kai NRG) shows up to hang you from the nearest palm tree.

Ah to be with the bricks again... I should do a whole row of palm tree hangings when I get back.  Hmm, that really sounds fun! :pir-grin:

P.S. Anyone who is 3000+ in the red should probably be hung a couple of times... :smug:

28 minutes ago, Kai NRG said:

Ah to be with the bricks again... I should do a whole row of palm tree hangings when I get back.  Hmm, that really sounds fun! :pir-grin:

P.S. Anyone who is 3000+ in the red should probably be hung a couple of times... :smug:

Hehe I eagerly await this! 

Though you might have to hang some settlements as well, how are you with builds that involve the suspension of buildings? :pir-laugh::pir-wink:

3 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

those accounts are in the negative (have spent more DBs than they have earned) and require action to bring them to balance again.

Also @Ayrlego, what happens to settlements that are in debt? will it deactivate or weaken forts? 

15 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

The July 2020 has been finalised with the addition of the MRCA results.

Thanks for the work! I luckely do have some spare doubloons left... Was afraid for a minute my crews spend too much money living a proper Sea Rat life.. :pir-huzzah2:

15 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

I'm genuinely pleasantly surprised that I'm not going to have to send Canon Francois back to debtor's prison. Gonna have to ensure my income is enough to pay for those troops...

Edited by Ross Fisher

Draft Aug-Oct Accounts sheet.

As normal no MRCA upkeep or income yet. Any issues let me know. Some changes will continue to be made as both Oleon and Corrington reform their respective troop ownership.

16 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Apologies for the delay, here is the Nov-Dec 20 account sheet.

As usual let me know any issues.

Great job GMs !

Thank you for having this account sheet always in good form !

No Problems for me.

On 2/2/2021 at 11:17 AM, Ayrlego said:

Apologies for the delay, here is the Nov-Dec 20 account sheet.

As usual let me know any issues.

Thanks for all the hard work putting this together, @Ayrlego and GMs! Seems like a monumental task!

One thing I noticed in the spreadsheet is that @Count Vroskri, @evancelt, and @Puvel are missing a formula in Column M (Build Submittals: FIPS/PIPS) to copy Column K (Build Submittals: Free Builds) value over to that second column.

Is this an artifact of inserting new rows? Most other Citizen rows have a simple formula in Column M copying the value of Column K over.

I realize FIPS/PIPS are not really in use at the moment, but would be good to accumulate them in case they come into use in the future!

--------

UPDATE: Looks like someone fixed this in the spreadsheet. Thanks! This missing formula might be present in earlier spreadsheets as well, but likely not worth going back to fix!

Edited by evancelt

Once more many thanks for the hard work behind the scenes. It is lots to do, and not much in visible results. It is appreciated anyway! :pir-thumb:

Thank you all for the feedback both here and via PM. I think I have now made all the adjustments and added the MRCA income and upkeep for the Nov-Dec 2020 sheet. Please let me know if there are any further discrepancies (it's difficult to keep up with all the rules that adjust accounts - I'm attempting to update the 'By Land' thread as I find new additions that have been added and not updated.

Jan-Feb 21 Account sheet now published. As usual, let me know any issues!

It was decided that as we are behind a MRCA 'turn', we'd release a sheet for Jan-Feb. Mainly to make my job easier :) but also so everyone can better keep track of their settlements and troops etc. Properties will produce income this turn and upkeep will be charged on properties and troops. Everything else will continue to be MRCA turn based and we expect to announce the deadline for the next MRCA soon.

Thanks as usual @Ayrlego, I think mine is accurate, although a bit off my own count (probably because this one doesn't take into account the Crabbing Commerce. I also don't know whether the Quayside Church Micro is accounted for. )

@Ayrlego is there a way to get clarification on the ship license expense on my account. I know I had recently built a micro that was an activation of a license I won from the last challenge. Is there another one that I have missed?

@Ayrlego I licensed a couple of MOCs early on March 1 (Silversmith and Fromagerie) and was hoping to beat the Feb/Mar deadline. Obviously they didn’t provide DBs or count towards this. 

Can I at least get them counted as built in February so I’m not limited to 1 licensed property this month?

7 hours ago, TomSkippy said:

Can I at least get them counted as built in February so I’m not limited to 1 licensed property this month?

No problem, they were built in February - so I don't see any issue!

On 3/9/2021 at 2:18 AM, merc said:

@Ayrlego is there a way to get clarification on the ship license expense on my account. I know I had recently built a micro that was an activation of a license I won from the last challenge. Is there another one that I have missed?

It looks like you didn't select the 'free vessel' option on the webform - I've fixed that now!

On 3/8/2021 at 8:02 PM, Count Vroskri said:

(probably because this one doesn't take into account the Crabbing Commerce. I also don't know whether the Quayside Church Micro is accounted for. )

The timestamp on the large commerce (crab) is the 1 Mar, so it will appear in the next sheet. The small art and culture is included. Total yield Jan-Feb is 10DB = 1 small artisan and 1 small plantation.

Good job keeping this updated. Thanks!

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2021 at 12:22 AM, Ayrlego said:

As usual, let me know any issues!

Ceniza Bajo and Punto Sur show up in the Settlement Status tab, but I don't see entries for them in the Accounts tab.

12 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

t looks like you didn't select the 'free vessel' option on the webform - I've fixed that now!

Thank you!