I know the Accountant/s are a bit overwhelmed, but when time is found could you add Brickford Landing to the Settlement list please?

Thanks!

All: The settlement tab for the accounts sheets is now up-to-date until 1st July 2020. I'm still working on the accounts tab (so ignore that for now) which will take (potentially a lot) more time.

Here is the link to the new October 2019 - July 2020 Account sheet.

Mayors of settlements please check your settlements and let me know of any queries/discrepancies. I've been back through the form responces all the way to the start of the game, so it should be fairly accurate. If there are discrepancies please provide me with the links to prove your case. Eg. Newtown has 7 artisans on the sheet but it should be 8, here are the links to all the artisans in Newtown.

Note any properties registered on or after 1st July 2020 are not included on this sheet.

The accounts tab has now been finalised(ish). There are bound to be some mistakes and I've probably missed some active player accounts. Just let me know if there are any major issues with your accounts and I'll try and find out what went wrong!

Note the following for this one time account sheet:

1) Property yield has been calculated as the yield for everything licensed prior to 1 July 2020 multiplied by four (for the four 'turns' that have occurred since 1 Nov 2019).  This means that if you licensed a property in the last turn, you get the advantage of having earned yield for the previous 3 turns when the property technically didn't exist.... but I'm not going to go back and calculate when each new property started earning :) As this has an advantage for most, I don't see it being an issue. 

2) Property (fort) upkeep has been calculated the same. Not a huge issue as I'm pretty sure only factions/settlements are licensing forts these days.

3) Similarly troop upkeep has been calculated the same way which disadvantages troops raised in the last three turns as you will have paid upkeep for them for four turns. This may be an issue for players who raised troops in the last couple of turns, if it becomes a huge issue I'll look into it further.

4) I also haven't added in ship limit raising costs or the costs of admirals. I may let that slide this time round... thoughts?

Hopefully I've set everything up for a smooth run after the next tMRCA. At the moment it's mostly all manual although I plan on starting to re-automate with the next couple of sheets as I slowly get the hang of Excel/Google Sheets.

This is excellent news, thanks you so much for the hard work! I have no doubt this has cost you some nerves and a lot of time - I for one am very grateful for the effort you put into the game. :pir-classic:

Great job Ayrlego! it required for sure a lot of effort, and a considerable amount of time, but what you made gave back a meaning to earning or losing hundreds of dubloons. BTW, it seems that several settlements and players have gone broke... I expect an interesting future!

10 minutes ago, Keymonus said:

BTW, it seems that several settlements and players have gone broke... I expect an interesting future!

Ha, hadn't noticed that. Interesting for sure.

Poor ol' Weelond is quite a bit in the red... a job for Uncle?

25 minutes ago, Darnok said:

Poor ol' Weelond is quite a bit in the red... a job for Uncle?

Shhh! Don't wake him. :pir-grin:

Thank you! This definitely helps with future building, licensing and recruiting. 

8 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

Well, one alternative could be higher taxation for things like the Octoberfest. Make those rowdy foreigners pay triple on their precious beer? Like the real thing actually...

Sorry for the double post, one thing I just noticed: the automatic settlement growth seems to not be in effect this time around, @Ayrlego? Not that it matters much, I just wondered. I actually would like to see it gone for good, but that's another discussion for another day... :pir-grin:

Edited by Darnok

Wait, I have 70 troops? When did that happen? Pretty sure I only registered 10. I might've accidentally done it a couple of times, but 70?

10 hours ago, Darnok said:

the automatic settlement growth seems to not be in effect this time around

Yeah it is currently under review. We were wondering if anyone would notice! :pir_laugh2:

7 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

Wait, I have 70 troops? When did that happen? Pretty sure I only registered 10. I might've accidentally done it a couple of times, but 70?

Hmmm... let me check. Results from the Army forms:

3/10/2020 13:36:45          Raise new troops (note that a MOC is required) Ross Fisher         30           Astrapi

5/21/2020 15:39:20          Raise new troops (note that a MOC is required) Ross Fisher         10           Astrapi

Yep something has gone wrong. According to this you should have 40? Does that sound right? I'll fix that now.

Edit: it appears you were charged the recruitment cost for 40 men but the total and upkeep was 70. I've updated the total to 40 which has recalculated the upkeep. Should be correct now. Let me know if there is still a problem.

Could I request a troop audit as well. While I feel like my current troop count is fairly accurate, I want to double check cause I did not think I was that high. My current count makes it look like I have my own private army :look:

8 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Yep something has gone wrong. According to this you should have 40? Does that sound right? I'll fix that now.

I'll take it. Gonna need to MOC up some more troops, though. And find something useful for them to do.

9 hours ago, merc said:

Could I request a troop audit as well. While I feel like my current troop count is fairly accurate, I want to double check cause I did not think I was that high. My current count makes it look like I have my own private army :look:

No worries, I'll have a look at it when I can get on my laptop later.

Concerning troops I mist admit: I have completely lost track of mine. Sooner or later we need some way of tracking troops easily, even though it is of course not really a pressing issue. I'm sure it is already on some to-do-list. :pir-grin:

21 hours ago, merc said:

It appears you do have a private army,although not as big as what is in the sheet.

8/15/2018 8:18:26

Raise new troops (note that a MOC is required)

Merc

Lavalette

3/8/2020 10:19:16

merc

Eltina

3/9/2020 18:29:52

merc

Breshaun

5/20/2020 13:36:00

merc

6/30/2020 17:59:31

merc

Eltina

Total troops = 180

I've fixed the account form. It appears the Sep-Oct Account sheet was updating the troop numbers live, so I then manually added any additional troops from then causing the issue. Should all be fixed now.

9 hours ago, Darnok said:

Sooner or later we need some way of tracking troops easily,

I'm planning on adding a column to the settlements tab to record the location of troops. But it's still a WIP!

7 minutes ago, Ayrlego said:

I'm planning on adding a column to the settlements tab to record the location of troops. But it's still a WIP!

Hey, even to hear that it is already in the works is great news to me! :thumbup:

May I have another issue please? :pir-oh:

When looking up where (my) ships ended over the last months/years, I noticed that some are not yet accountd for correctly:

Spoiler

Owner

Shipname (class)

Current port (zone)

Last noted in...

Darnok

WTC Stoned Serpent (2)

?

WTC Bully Boy I (1)

Jameston (35)

KPA 4.5

WTC Bully Boy II (1)

captured

KPA 4.3

WTC Bully Boy III (1)

Jameston (35)

KPA 4.5

Nipper (4)

Port Mordo (49)

KPA 4.5

HMS Hermes (3)

Jameston (35)

KPA 3.5

WTC Agnes Y3 (0)

Jameston (35)

KPA 4.5

WTC Agnes B2 (0)

Jameston (35)

KPA 4.5

WTC Agnes B4 (0)

Jameston (35)

KPA 4.5

WTC Green Viper (1)

Jameston (35)

KPA 4.3

WTC Grey Wolf (1)

sunk

KPA 4.3

WTC Brown Bear (1)

Jameston (35)

KPA 4.5

Cranky Parrot (2)

?

AMRCA?

Mesabi

WTC Seriously (3)

Jameston (35)

KPA 4.3

Butcher (2)

?

HMS Proserpine (5)

?

Red Queen (1)

King's Harbour (24)

KPA 3.5

HMS Red Angel (6)

Spudkirk (43)

KPA 4.5

WTC Checkered Past (2)

?

WTC Teamwork (4)

Spudkirk (43)

KPA 4.5

WTC Dog Days (2)

Mesabi Landing (35)

KPA 3.7

WTC Riff Raft (0)

Quinnsville (24)

KPA 4.4

WTC Copperhead (3)

Mesabi Landing (35)

KPA 4.4

WTC Icarus Returning (6)

Poorvintia (26)

KPA 3.3

WTC Aurora (2)

sunk

KPA 4.2

Mesabi Landing

Misfortune's Wrath (5)

Jameston (35)

KPA 4.5

WTC

WTC Blackbird (6)

Spudkirk (43)

KPA 4.5

WTC IRON TONY (1)

?

AMRCA?

The ones marked yellow I could not find at all. Some could be on AMRCA duty. The ones in red should no longer show up in the Corrington fleet sheet, but still do.

There is still plenty of time before the next TMRCA, and maybe @Capt Wolf can help as well? As always: thanks in advance! :pir-classic:

1 hour ago, Darnok said:

When looking up where (my) ships ended over the last months/years, I noticed that some are not yet accountd for correctly ...

The ones marked yellow I could not find at all. Some could be on AMRCA duty. The ones in red should no longer show up in the Corrington fleet sheet, but still do.

There is still plenty of time before the next TMRCA, and maybe @Capt Wolf can help as well?

I do not recall ever seeing the ones in yellow ever appearing in a trade-MRCA, so they were likely on AMRCA duty.

@Bregir and I were working a few months ago to clean up all the stray sunk and captured licenses. There are still issues with some ships. You are correct that none of the ships you marked in red should show up in the Corrington fleet. After we get EGS accounts and the settlement stats updated, getting the ship sheets updated (with correct level limits, among other issues) is on the to-do list.

11 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

I do not recall ever seeing the ones in yellow ever appearing in a trade-MRCA, so they were likely on AMRCA duty.

They are all accounted for now:

Spoiler

Owner

Shipname (class)

Current port (zone)

Last noted in...

Darnok

WTC Stoned Serpent (2)

Mesabi Landing (35)

never set sail

WTC Bully Boy I (1)

Jameston (35)

KPA 4.5

WTC Bully Boy II (1)

captured

KPA 4.3

WTC Bully Boy III (1)

Jameston (35)

KPA 4.5

Nipper (4)

Port Mordo (49)

KPA 4.5

HMS Hermes (3)

Jameston (35)

KPA 3.5

WTC Agnes Y3 (0)

Jameston (35)

KPA 4.5

WTC Agnes B2 (0)

Jameston (35)

KPA 4.5

WTC Agnes B4 (0)

Jameston (35)

KPA 4.5

WTC Green Viper (1)

Jameston (35)

KPA 4.3

WTC Grey Wolf (1)

sunk

KPA 4.3

WTC Brown Bear (1)

Jameston (35)

KPA 4.5

Cranky Parrot (2)

Port Mordo (49)

AMRCA „Northbound“

Mesabi

WTC Seriously (3)

Jameston (35)

KPA 4.3

Butcher (2)

Bardo

Auction, 21.05.2018

HMS Proserpine (5)

Calisto

(both, to be MOC'd)

Red Queen (1)

King's Harbour (24)

KPA 3.5

HMS Red Angel (6)

Spudkirk (43)

KPA 4.5

WTC Checkered Past (2)

Mesabi Landing (35)

AMRCA „Pirate Hunt“

WTC Teamwork (4)

Spudkirk (43)

KPA 4.5

WTC Dog Days (2)

Mesabi Landing (35)

KPA 3.7

WTC Riff Raft (0)

Quinnsville (24)

KPA 4.4

WTC Copperhead (3)

Mesabi Landing (35)

KPA 4.4

WTC Icarus Returning (6)

Poorvintia (26)

KPA 3.3

WTC Aurora (2)

sunk

KPA 4.2

Mesabi Landing

Misfortune's Wrath (5)

Jameston (35)

KPA 4.5

WTC

WTC Blackbird (6)

Spudkirk (43)

KPA 4.5

WTC IRON TONY (1)

Mesabi Landing (35)

AMRCA „Pirate Hunt“

Dirty Harry (2)

Mesabi Landing (35)

KPA 4.1 (to be MOC'd)

The three ones marked red just need to be removed from the Corrington sheets (the ownership of the Bully Boy II had been done correctly back then).

And once again many thanks for the hard work behind the scenes! :pir-classic:

Thank you @Ayrlego that troop count makes more sense. I did a quick count of my troops by goi. Through old posts and I came up with a similar count so I’m glad I’m not miscounting  by a lot.

On 7/16/2020 at 11:19 AM, Capt Wolf said:

:pir-wink:

July Spreadsheet

Important Note: Due to the delayed MRCA results, ship upkeep and MRCA income have not yet been added to this sheet. This sheet covers up to the 1st Aug 2020. All transactions after 1st Aug will appear on the next sheet.

As usual, happy to (attempt) to answer any questions!

Nice! Once more, many thanks for all the efforts behind the scenes and the hard work they come with. :pir-thumb: