5 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Has this build been licensed yet? I thought I had but the license report says I haven't yet.

I'll add this to my to do list, but I won't be able to check until later this week. 

58 minutes ago, Captain Genaro said:

I'll add this to my to do list, but I won't be able to check until later this week. 

No real rush. Thank you!

On 10/8/2019 at 1:07 PM, LM71Blackbird said:

Has this build been licensed yet? I thought I had but the license report says I haven't yet.

It is licensed. The property report shows the owner. You licensed it in Quinnsville's name so that is what you need to search to show the results. 

On 10/9/2019 at 3:02 PM, Ross Fisher said:

I have been informed that the Abbé François may have cleared his debt, and may now be in a position to leave his debtor's prison. Are you able to confirm this?

As far as his bankers are concerned his debts are paid in full. The Order of the Faith may have other ideas, but that's between you and them...

On 10/6/2019 at 1:36 AM, Bregir said:

@Captain Genaro and/or @Phred : Wellesley is missing in the account sheet, and can you take a loot at Darnoks request above? Thank you in advance :)

@Wellesley You should be added now. If you notice any unusual, please wait and check again in an hour or so. Adding players is intensive on the spreadsheets and it may just take a few minutes for everything to update. If the issue persists, please let us know here. 

On 9/9/2019 at 3:33 AM, Darnok said:

Sorry, me again.

Mesabi Landing is listed at a Trade Value of 405, which is awefully low given its number of properties. It was at 608 back in April. What went wrong?

Sorry for taking so long to respond. 

Mesabi Landing went from a city to a grand city. As settlements increase in ranking, their trade value diminishes (see the first table for the Trade Value Modifiers). This represents increased local consumption and serves to motivate players to expand and colonize more land. 

Just now, Captain Genaro said:

Sorry for taking so long to respond. 

Mesabi Landing went from a city to a grand city. As settlements increase in ranking, their trade value diminishes (see the first table for the Trade Value Modifiers). This represents increased local consumption and serves to motivate players to expand and colonize more land.

Life happens, don't worry about the delay. :pir-classic:

Completely forgot about the diminishing trade value! Never thought I'd see that in action to be honest. :pir-grin:

1 hour ago, Captain Genaro said:

It is licensed. The property report shows the owner. You licensed it in Quinnsville's name so that is what you need to search to show the results. 

Lol. I guess I forgot about that! Thanks for looking into that for me!

2 hours ago, Darnok said:

However... my troops are down from 140 to 120, and I don't remember disbanding or losing any.

We're improving the troop spreadsheets so that it is easier to track and find your faction's soldiers. I still have to transfer over some troops from the old portion to the new. This should (hopefully) be done in a week, but in the meantime some discrepancies may exist. 

42 minutes ago, Captain Genaro said:

We're improving the troop spreadsheets so that it is easier to track and find your faction's soldiers. I still have to transfer over some troops from the old portion to the new. This should (hopefully) be done in a week, but in the meantime some discrepancies may exist. 

Thanks for the quick response.

A better tracking of troops was sorely needed, so this is excellent news. I also noted that - for the first time ever it seems - troop upkeep is done in the main spreadsheet? Good to see that implemented as well!

1 hour ago, Captain Genaro said:

Clerical error. It is fixed now. 

Many thanks, as always. :pir-classic:

2 minutes ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Would it be possible to get any updated spreadsheet for the most recent MRCA happenings?

@Phred or @Captain Genaro

We are a bit under the weather in terms of administrative personnel, so there might be a slight delay.

53 minutes ago, Bregir said:

We are a bit under the weather in terms of administrative personnel, so there might be a slight delay.

No bigge, just wanted to mention it! :sweet:

22 hours ago, Bregir said:

I’m not completely into all the leadership mechanics but if I can help somehow (such as reporting the MRCA outcomes per account in an Excel sheet so that they can be directly copied and pasted in the summary), for this MRCA or for the next ones, please let me know

43 minutes ago, Keymonus said:

I’m not completely into all the leadership mechanics but if I can help somehow (such as reporting the MRCA outcomes per account in an Excel sheet so that they can be directly copied and pasted in the summary), for this MRCA or for the next ones, please let me know

The problem is that the people that maintained and updated the accounts -- Phred and Captain Genaro for player accounts, Legostone for ships -- have been away from the game for various reasons and thus unavailable. CG did some great work solving some programming problems that were corrupting player account data, so that heavy lifting is done. The MRCA outcomes already exist in an excel sheet, and we have lists of ships that need to be removed from the active rolls. It's juts a matter of getting someone trained on what running the various updates entails.

With the nature of my real job, I'm unavailable right now and will be unavailable until mid-February (there are only so many spreadsheets I can look at in one day before going insane). If there are updates that need to be made please make a note of them here. I will ensure they are addressed as soon as possible and as Capt. Wolf said we will hopefully have some other hands promoted to able-body so delays like this will be avoided (or at least lessened) in the future. 

With that virus, and Easter, and general life going on, I guess this will take some time.

Still: I just had some "what the ...?"-moments with the current account summary. Both Mesabi Landing and my own account (Drunknok) have lost thousands in both funds and PIPs/FIPs comapred to the previous account summary, and none are related to any transactions I am aware of. 2580/5520 to 146/2600 for Mesabi Landing and 5201/9105 to 107/107 for my own account.

Also: why is Lavalette listed as "Grand City"? :pir-oh:

@Capt Wolf @Captain Genaro @Phred What went wrong there? Thanks in advance. :pir-classic:

Edited by Darnok

4 hours ago, Darnok said:

I just had some "what the ...?"-moments with the current account summary.

The update for the Nov-Dec and Jan-Feb turns were riddled with errors and have not been fixed yet. Info didn't transfer correctly in places, was incorrectly processed in others, or just didn't update at all. Nothing from the last update is accurate. The last accurate update was Sep-Oct 2019. Captain Genaro no longer has the time to run/fix the updates, so we desperately need someone with skills who can take over those duties. Until then, the EGS is essentially on hold. Volunteers with skills please PM leadership.

I'd like to help as well. Not very digitally skilled but maybe if there is anything to do, let me know.