48 minutes ago, Bart said:

@Phred There is no upkeep cost taken from the Poppy Port settlement account for fort Maartens as it has been transfered from SR ownership to settlement ownership (this thread and paper work had been submitted)

How about now?

That's the only fort that's transferred ownership so far.  

The settlement status is broken, showing most (if not all) settlements as way smaller than they really are.

Seems fixed again. Tose hiccups are weird. :pir-sceptic:

Edited by Drunknok

5 hours ago, Phred said:

Nice, thanks again. :thumbup:

It might have slipped under your radar, but Proxyville is not listed yet. And despite a statement to the contrary here:

On 1/14/2019 at 2:33 AM, Ayrlego said:

(Note: existing cities will keep their current size despite the number of royals [...])

... Mesabi Landing is still listed as a City, instead of Grand City.

@Phred, none of the NPC settlements or old world ports have trade values listed in the April spreadsheet (other than Belson with a TV of 5 and Kings Port with a TV of 10).

3 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

@Ayrlego Thanks! I am still being charged upkeep on the Chateau D'Ouennes, @Phred is it possible to transfer ownership to the nation of Oleon? They paid for it several months ago.

That should be corrected now. 

1 hour ago, Ross Fisher said:

@Captain Genaro Thanks! Gods wiling, I will move out of bankruptcy. 

Bankruptcy?

*swims further in his pool of doubloons*

19 minutes ago, Maxim I said:

Bankruptcy?

*swims further in his pool of doubloons* 

I thought you had spent them all in supporting Prio's war efforts! :pir-laugh:

On 4/6/2019 at 9:03 AM, Darnok said:

It might have slipped under your radar, but Proxyville is not listed yet. And despite a statement to the contrary here:

... Mesabi Landing is still listed as a City, instead of Grand City.

Both of these issues are unresolved so far. :pir-sceptic:

On 8/20/2019 at 3:26 PM, Darnok said:

Both of these issues are unresolved so far. :pir-sceptic:

These matters have been addressed. 

24 minutes ago, Darnok said:

@Captain Genaro @Phred @Bregir

Sorry for the double post, but please put @DonRamon1981 into the database, so he can start licensing things. Thanks in advance! :pir-classic:

For the record, he can start licensing things immediately. As soon as the account is created, they will automatically be connected to it. :pir-classic:

A small question regarding Mesabi Landing. Again, sorry. :innocent:

I noticed a mismatch in licensed Comemrce properties, and that the licensing process of the WTC Offices seems to have gone wrong and/or was missed previously. I tried to license it for the WTC yesterday, and the DB were deducted from the account accordingly - but it does not show up in the settlement summary yet (commerce properties for ML should be 37 now, not 34).

Is this a new thing? In the past properties showed up (almost) immediately after licensing.

Edited by Darnok

Another issue with my Drunknok account: there are 80DB in license expenses listed, but nothing later than from January 2019 shows up in the license listing. The Merrymas Market license is 75DB (large commerce), not 80DB. So... eh? Something went wrong I guess.

Did any license pricing change? Nothing is worth 80DB, and I definitely did not license a small residence (5DB) lately (which would add up with a 75DB large license). Weird.

Edited by Darnok

54 minutes ago, Darnok said:

Did any license pricing change? Nothing is worth 80DB, and I definitely did not license a small residence (5DB) lately (which would add up with a 75DB large license). Weird. 

You licensed a small residence in Proxyville on 8/22. 

56 minutes ago, Darnok said:

Another issue with my Drunknok account: there are 80DB in license expenses listed, but nothing later than from January 2019 shows up in the license listing. The Merrymas Market license is 75DB (large commerce), not 80DB. So... eh? Something went wrong I guess. 

It looks like January is off by one line. We are working to get this corrected. 

9 hours ago, Captain Genaro said:

You licensed a small residence in Proxyville on 8/22. 

It looks like January is off by one line. We are working to get this corrected. 

Dang, I totally forgot that Proxyville property. You are of course correct, thanks for the reminder! Early dementia on my end it seems... :pir-grin:

Well, I hope things are back to normal soon. The license listing is just so super useful - good luck getting it back asap! :thumbup:

Edited by Darnok

Sorry, me again.

Mesabi Landing is listed at a Trade Value of 405, which is awefully low given its number of properties. It was at 608 back in April. What went wrong?

11 hours ago, Bregir said:

@Captain Genaro and/or @Phred : Wellesley is missing in the account sheet, and can you take a loot at Darnoks request above? Thank you in advance :)

I won't be able to get to that until late this week at the earliest, but it's on my to do list (unless Phred gets to it first).