4 hours ago, Maxim I said:

@Phred: just to be sure, same Goes for the New troops in Trador

10 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

@Phred, I licensed my new battalion of Weelond troops last night, but they aren't showing up in the "number of troops" column in the account sheet.

I believe troops will show up in the month after they are licensed (e.g. troops raised in January won't show up until February). If the expense is not showing up, that's a bigger problem that I won't be able to get to until the weekend. 

2 hours ago, Captain Genaro said:

I believe troops will show up in the month after they are licensed (e.g. troops raised in January won't show up until February). If the expense is not showing up, that's a bigger problem that I won't be able to get to until the weekend. 

They're not showing up in the troop raising expense column, either.

Just wondering how it is possible Prio has only 100 PIP's. They have a trade fleet, so they should generate PIP's by that income. Especially if you see all other nations have multiple 1000's of PIP's

On 1/8/2019 at 7:55 PM, Captain Genaro said:

Neither troops nor expense has shown up yet. FYI.

Also, I tried to license two ships for Eslandola (Golden Grasshopper and Victoria), but they don't show up in the ship register. @Phred, @Legostone? It does look like the license expense shows up, though.

10 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Neither troops nor expense has shown up yet. FYI.

Also, I tried to license two ships for Eslandola (Golden Grasshopper and Victoria), but they don't show up in the ship register. @Phred, @Legostone? It does look like the license expense shows up, though.

Looks right to me, can‘t see anything wrong on my end. Can you doublecheck? It may have been enough to have someone capable of editing them reload them (pretty sure that fixed someone elses issue earlier this week already...)

1 hour ago, Legostone said:

Looks right to me, can‘t see anything wrong on my end. Can you doublecheck? It may have been enough to have someone capable of editing them reload them (pretty sure that fixed someone elses issue earlier this week already...)

Ok, the ships show up now. Thanks.

I'm only seeing 100 rows in the January account sheet. I know my listing is supposed to be somewhere below that.

49 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

I'm only seeing 100 rows in the January account sheet. I know my listing is supposed to be somewhere below that.

That happens occasionally. I usually check back later or sometimes refreshing the page a few times clears up the issue. It's a big spreadsheet.

19 hours ago, gedren_y said:

18 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

That happens occasionally. I usually check back later or sometimes refreshing the page a few times clears up the issue. It's a big spreadsheet.

LM71Blackbird is correct. I should look into removing the inactive accounts to speed things up.

Troops are fixed.  

:sarcasm: Apparently when I made the equations, I have to copy the equations onto all rows for when people submit new entries.  :grin: 

On 1/19/2019 at 10:53 AM, Spud The Viking said:

Hi @Phred (or whomever has the power to do so), could you add Spudkirk to the settlement thread?

Much obliged.

The settlement has been established.  :thumbup: 

6 hours ago, Phred said:

The settlement has been established.  :thumbup: 

Many thanks!

A word of warning, I may have incorrectly spelt the name of the settlement when adding a property, sorry in advance :pir_wacko:

@Phred

I noticed a possible error for Quinnsville regarding the troop amount. The account says there are 120 stationed troops but I think there should only be 90. The 30 from Tomsche's build, and the 60 from my build. If you could check on that for me I would be most grateful. Thanks!

Edited by LM71Blackbird

1 hour ago, LM71Blackbird said:

@Phred

I noticed a possible error for Quinnsville regarding the troop amount. The account says there are 120 stationed troops but I think there should only be 90. The 30 from Tomsche's build, and the 60 from my build. If you could check on that for me I would be most grateful. Thanks!

Fyi, I think the account only shows ownership, not placement. So if it has 120 for quinnsville, those would be troops owned by quinsville, not necessarily troops stationed there.

3 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Fyi, I think the account only shows ownership, not placement. So if it has 120 for quinnsville, those would be troops owned by quinsville, not necessarily troops stationed there.

Oh, Ok! Didn't even think about that. I thought is was only troops owned by Quinnsville.

18 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Correct.

On 2/8/2019 at 3:34 PM, Ayrlego said:

Hi @Phred, when you get a chance can you please create an account for @Legonaut ? Thanks!

He has been added.

On 2/16/2019 at 1:57 PM, Ayrlego said:

Hi @Phred / @Captain Genaro , I think the sheets might be broken? I’ve registered two properties this week which haven’t yet shown up.

thanks!

The February summary has not been posted yet.  I am working on them.  The equations have to be updated with the range of dates in the summaries now.
I did see these two submitals in the summary.

1 hour ago, Phred said:

The February summary has not been posted yet.

Will February be the last time the sheets are updated monthly, with future sheets synchronizeded with the MRCAs?

Sorry this took so long.  The combination of real life issues (which are good to go now), and overhauling the property license sheets caused delays to be much longer than anticipated. 

Here is the February & March 2019 Account Summary

Let me know if there are any issues.  I believe properties licensed in February would have yield in March. Your yield will only be counted once if your property was licensed both months.

On 2/16/2019 at 1:57 PM, Ayrlego said:

Hi @Phred / @Captain Genaro , I think the sheets might be broken? I’ve registered two properties this week which haven’t yet shown up.

thanks!

Feel free to check that they're there in the latest account summary.

@Phred There is no upkeep cost taken from the Poppy Port settlement account for fort Maartens as it has been transfered from SR ownership to settlement ownership (this thread and paper work had been submitted)

Bart