4 hours ago, Bregir said:

I am fairly certain he can do everything, including licensing vessels and properties, and as soon as the account is created, it will be assigned correctly. :)

Perhaps @Legostone can confirm?

At least for vessels this applies. Would be surprised if it wasn’t the same for other stuff ;)

8 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Don't be afraid, mate, we have Kwatchi in the place...

Thanks for the confidence, but I don't have all the keys to the castle yet. :pir-laugh:

On 10/17/2018 at 3:37 PM, TomSkippy said:

@Phred could I get signed up for an account for the EGS?

@PhredPoke poke.  Friendly reminder

On 10/17/2018 at 2:37 PM, TomSkippy said:

@Phred could I get signed up for an account for the EGS?

You're in (finally :blush: ). Sorry it took so long.  You should probably submit the Rum Cart and Drowned Rat as build submittals.  Then, license the Rum Cart and Drowned Rat.  

Links to the Google Forms are in this topic:

Am I blind, or does the account summary sheet no longer show the number and allocation of troops? Until September there was a "number of troops" column, which has gone for October it seems.

Is there another way to see who - players, settlements or other game entities - have troops, plus where they are?

Thanks in advance! :thumbup:

On 10/24/2018 at 9:30 PM, Phred said:

You're in (finally :blush: ). Sorry it took so long.  You should probably submit the Rum Cart and Drowned Rat as build submittals.  Then, license the Rum Cart and Drowned Rat.  

Links to the Google Forms are in this topic:

I submitted Rum cart forms, I went ahead with the Drowned Rat early (so it would be up for the Trade MRcA). Did the license for the Rat go through? Or do I have to resubmit it? Does it still get to participate in trade this cycle?

31 minutes ago, TomSkippy said:

I submitted Rum cart forms, I went ahead with the Drowned Rat early (so it would be up for the Trade MRcA). Did the license for the Rat go through? Or do I have to resubmit it? Does it still get to participate in trade this cycle?

I just took a quick look at your account.  The Drowned Rat is active (I had warned the MRCA committee privately, so you were in no matter what anyway).  You also have received your 10 db x2 for both builds submitted (boat and rum cart), as well as the 25 db for your intro. So a good start!

The only thing I can't see is the deduction for licensing your small artisan property in Bastion (Rum Cart).  @Phred, should he just re-submit or is that license form lost in a buffer somewhere?

11 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

The only thing I can't see is the deduction for licensing your small artisan property in Bastion (Rum Cart).  @Phred, should he just re-submit or is that license form lost in a buffer somewhere?

His first small property is free.  @TomSkippy will have yield from the property next month. 

19 hours ago, Drunknok said:

Am I blind, or does the account summary sheet no longer show the number and allocation of troops? Until September there was a "number of troops" column, which has gone for October it seems.

Is there another way to see who - players, settlements or other game entities - have troops, plus where they are?

I removed the old one, since the forms didn't update the totals.

Phredit:

The troop totals and costs have been updated.  

@Phred the mayor pay for Charlatan Bay is there a form we missed when Kwatchi handed it to me?

Edited by Roadmonkeytj

On 11/1/2018 at 3:22 AM, Phred said:

The November Account Summary is done.

Now that was even quicker than last time! :pir-grin:

What is up with the automatic settlement growth? From what I can see it did not happen for October or November (so far). Is that intentional?

20 hours ago, Drunknok said:

What is up with the automatic settlement growth? From what I can see it did not happen for October or November (so far). Is that intentional?

I forgot to do those. :blush:

On 11/4/2018 at 6:24 PM, Phred said:

I forgot to do those. :blush:

Mesabi Landing suddenly jumped to 75 residences (from 39), is that correct? :pir-oh:

20 minutes ago, Drunknok said:

Mesabi Landing suddenly jumped to 75 residences (from 39), is that correct? :pir-oh:

It would be right if growth were applied. 

57 minutes ago, Phred said:

December 2018 Account Summary is done.

Excellent, thank you once again for your work! :classic:

I assume the "automatic settlement growth" is not that automatic and will be done at a later point?

Whoa

@Phred I wanted to move my 90 troops, not add another 90 (now it says 180, I don't have the cash income to support that many :pir-look:)

Did I make a mistake in the form?

Bart

The January 2019 Account Summary is done.  The growth residences have not been added for January and December yet.

4 hours ago, Phred said:

The January 2019 Account Summary is done.  The growth residences have not been added for January and December yet.

Have you added the MRCA results from the last MRCA? I've prepared everything for you, you just need to import it ;)

As usual, a big thanks to @Phred for keeping the brick seas accounts up to date!

@Phred, I licensed my new battalion of Weelond troops last night, but they aren't showing up in the "number of troops" column in the account sheet.