I know it's just the 4th of the month, but may I ask if its possible to put the july sheet online?

30 minutes ago, Bart said:

I know it's just the 4th of the month, but may I ask if its possible to put the july sheet online?

If you must see it before its posted, go back one page and towards the bottom Phred put it in a reply.

@Phred Can Padre François be added? He should have 200db (gifted from Oleon) and the 6db income from my licensed freebuild. If I'm missing any paperwork please let me know and I'll rectify the situation. 

1 minute ago, Ross Fisher said:

@Phred Can Padre François be added? He should have 200db (gifted from Oleon) and the 6db income from my licensed freebuild. If I'm missing any paperwork please let me know and I'll rectify the situation.  

Ross, you should be added. The sheets can take a little while to update, so you may need to wait a little while before your account appears. The account is in your Eurobricks' name (Ross Fisher) and not the name of your character.

On 7/4/2018 at 8:18 AM, Bart said:

On 6/25/2018 at 12:17 PM, Phred said:

:thumbup: 

Thank you @Phred 
But now I have your attention, there appears to be an irregularity in the account of Poppy Port,
Every licensed build should give the bank +5 of income every month, or that is how I understood it in the By Land page.
But now the income of the town bank is listed by 8 db's.
But with 3 licensed builds by June, shouldn't that be 15? 

If I'm wrong I'm sorry for the work I create, but as this is a settlement that is just starting those few doubloons could mean the difference to licensing something this month or waiting two. If Poppy Port would be Mesabi landing sized I wouldn't be bothered with a few coins :P 

Thank you,
Bart

Bart,

Town banks were originally setup to only receive half of their income.  I believe it's because of inefficiencies of running a settlement and local NPC officials need to get paid.  Your settlement is getting the right amount of town bank.  The net income is 2.5 DB each.

@Phred or @Captain Genaro

There is a small issue with the settlement size of Mesabi Landing. It is currently listed at 145 points, while it was 144 points at the end of June - yet no additional property has been built since then. The numbers add up to 144, so I assume there is some rounding error somewhere? Could you please check, I prefer numbers to add up correctly. :classic:

6 hours ago, Drunknok said:

There is a small issue with the settlement size of Mesabi Landing. It is currently listed at 145 points, while it was 144 points at the end of June - yet no additional property has been built since then. The numbers add up to 144, so I assume there is some rounding error somewhere? Could you please check, I prefer numbers to add up correctly. :classic:

Its not the automatic growth factor?

4 hours ago, Bart said:

Its not the automatic growth factor?

No, that would currently be 7 points (and would be listed as residences too).

@Phred I notice that an account has not yet been established in my name despite signing up in the Sea Rats thread:
https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/151554-sea-rats-sign-up-and-discussion-era-ii/&do=findComment&comment=2954380

and posting an introduction thread:
https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/162011-sr-fb-introducing-captain-raskin-bowyer/

Would this be why my ship isn't licensing properly? The form appears to go through, but I have no results from the May or June MCRA, and I believe the forms were submitted properly.

@Phred / @Captain Genaro

As discussed in court, when you get a chance can you please add the following to the account for Alexport and delete the duplicate NPC Alexport account in the settlements tab. Thanks!

x5 artisans, x6 commercial, x2 factories, x10 residential, x1 art and culture, x1 large fort and x1 small fort. 

On 7/8/2018 at 5:45 PM, Drunknok said:

Mesabi Landing gained a settlement point with a licensable build submittal.  I couldn't find the exact build though. :def_shrug: 

On 7/10/2018 at 9:24 PM, bmerrill said:

@Phred I notice that an account has not yet been established in my name despite signing up in the Sea Rats thread:

Your account has been added now and shows you signed up in May with your build submittal in the same month.  

On 7/10/2018 at 9:24 PM, bmerrill said:

Would this be why my ship isn't licensing properly? The form appears to go through, but I have no results from the May or June MCRA, and I believe the forms were submitted properly.

Not having your account setup would be part of the problem.  I couldn't find a ship licensed under your name.  And it looks like it hadn't been licensed. :look: 

On 6/7/2018 at 9:25 PM, MKJoshA said:

This is all I can find right now. @bmerrill, did you unlicense it?

2 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

x5 artisans, x6 commercial, x2 factories, x10 residential, x1 art and culture, x1 large fort and x1 small fort

Are these the settlement values for each property type?

2 hours ago, Phred said:

Mesabi Landing gained a settlement point with a licensable build submittal.  I couldn't find the exact build though. :def_shrug:

Okay, thank you. I will have another search for it later tonight. It really bugs me...

12 hours ago, Phred said:

Your account has been added now and shows you signed up in May with your build submittal in the same month.  

Not having your account setup would be part of the problem.  I couldn't find a ship licensed under your name.  And it looks like it hadn't been licensed. :look:

Is it possible that not having his account setup would cause the license form to route somewhere different? He told me he submitted it both months, but that was before his account was created.

32 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Is it possible that not having his account setup would cause the license form to route somewhere different? He told me he submitted it both months, but that was before his account was created.

There wasn't a single entry in the ship doc. You can license in any name, so that shouldn't be the issue. @bmerrill can you submit the ship license form once more? Mention me once thats done, but so far not a single vessel has been licensed in your name. Make sure to use your username on the forum in the name field.

On 7/13/2018 at 10:07 AM, MKJoshA said:

Even without an account, we still would have seen it in the ship form responses.  Once his account was created, any property yields and license expenses would have been applied to his account. :thumbup:

19 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

@Phred I'm still not seeing my account. Is there any thing I should be doing?

It's there, look at line 150. All the accounts are under your Eurobricks username, not Bobs character name.

On 7/13/2018 at 12:04 PM, Phred said:

Are these the settlement values for each property type?

Yes please, Alexport should have x5 levels of artisan etc

On 7/13/2018 at 9:48 AM, Ayrlego said:

x5 artisans, x6 commercial, x2 factories, x10 residential, x1 art and culture, x1 large fort and x1 small fort.

Thanks!

@Phred / @Captain Genaro

Just your monthly reminder to ask when the MRCA profits will be added to the accounts! Thanks a lot guys! :sweet:

Oh, and I noticed that my account totals are surrounded by parenthesis... What does that mean?

Edited by LM71Blackbird

2 minutes ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Oh, and I noticed that my account totals are surrounded by parenthesis... What does that mean?

you're in debt 

Just now, Bart said:

you're in debt 

Oh...Ship upkeep must have been taken out... it should equalize once the MRCA profits are added. Thanks Bart!