Currently the AS sheet starts with Camp Isaac. Mays settlement growth is also not yet accounted for.

What Drunknok says, line 4 till 21 are missing in the settlement status page, but also in the previous months those lines disappeared?

On 6/8/2018 at 5:08 PM, Ayrlego said:

Hi @Phred / @Captain Genaro,

When you guys get a chance, would you please be able to upgrade this fort (from challenge 2) licensed at Port Raleigh under the old rules as a small fort to a medium fort in the name of the settlement? Thanks!

Go ahead and license it and let me know when you do. I’ll make the necessary adjustments. :thumbup: 

4 hours ago, Bart said:

What Drunknok says, line 4 till 21 are missing in the settlement status page, but also in the previous months those lines disappeared?

We had added and removed some accounts.  It should be a quick fix. 

On 6/10/2018 at 11:12 AM, LM71Blackbird said:

Hi @Phred / @Captain Genaro,

I've been appointed mayor of Quinnsville, so could you please replace @Tomsche with myself so I get the mayor's pay next month? Thank you!

Done. :thumbup: 

1 hour ago, Phred said:

Go ahead and license it and let me know when you do. I’ll make the necessary adjustments. :thumbup: 

Edit: re-licensed now - thanks Phred!

9 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Any ETA on when the MRCA profits will get added to the accounts? I'm waiting on almost 900 Dbs to get added...

Thank you!

Thanks for the reminder. I'll ask Phred to give me access to the sheet, and they should be added soon. 

3 hours ago, Drunknok said:

While you are at it: the settlement growth has not been added either.

We will try to get on that soon. 

@Phred, can the WTC Beacon be removed from the account sheet? It was captured by Kwatchi, and scrapped for parts, so it can simply be removed from the game. Thank you!

@Captain Genaro: My account says I only have 375 DBs, but it said 505 a few days ago... Also my MRCA profits totaling 882 DBs still have not been added.

Oh, and the active settlement spreadsheet is still not showing me as mayor of Quinnsville... If you could look into those for me I would be most grateful! Thanks a bunch!

On 6/19/2018 at 5:27 AM, Mesabi said:

@Phred, can the WTC Beacon be removed from the account sheet? It was captured by Kwatchi, and scrapped for parts, so it can simply be removed from the game. Thank you!

I've taken care of that.

Can an account be set up for "RSND"? It will be the third ship owning entity for COR and will need an account.

Thank you in advance.

FYI, current chairman of the RSND:

@Drunknok

The MCRA revenue and expenses is now in the May summary, and settlement growth has been added.

4 hours ago, Bregir said:

Can an account be set up for "RSND"? It will be the third ship owning entity for COR and will need an account.

The account was added.

10 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

@Captain Genaro: My account says I only have 375 DBs, but it said 505 a few days ago... Also my MRCA profits totaling 882 DBs still have not been added.

Oh, and the active settlement spreadsheet is still not showing me as mayor of Quinnsville... If you could look into those for me I would be most grateful! Thanks a bunch! 

It looks like the account issues have been corrected, and I don't see any issues with the sheets. There are a lot of spreadsheets working here, and sometimes an update to one spreadsheet can impact the others. If something seems off, check back in 10-15 minutes to see if it is fixed. The spreadsheets may just need a little time to get all caught up.

When did you replace Tomsche as the mayor of Quinnsville? 

Edited by Captain Genaro

1 hour ago, Captain Genaro said:

The MCRA revenue and expenses is now in the May summary, and settlement growth has been added.

The account was added.

It looks like the account issues have been corrected, and I don't see any issues with the sheets. There are a lot of spreadsheets working here, and sometimes an update to one spreadsheet can impact the others. If something seems off, check back in 10-15 minutes to see if it is fixed. The spreadsheets may just need a little time to get all caught up.

When did you replace Tomsche as the mayor of Quinnsville? 

Thank you! 

I was appointed in this post by bregir: 

8 hours ago, Bregir said:

Can an account be set up for "RSND"?

Thanks for bringing this up...

3 hours ago, Captain Genaro said:

The account was added.

... and thank you for acting so swiftly. :thumbup:

There was one small typo: it is "RSND" - as in "Royal Society of Navigation and Discovery" - not the currently listed "RNSD".

18 minutes ago, Drunknok said:

There was one small typo: it is "RSND" - as in "Royal Society of Navigation and Discovery" - not the currently listed "RNSD".

Fixed.

I will be out of town for the next week, and won't be addressing any issues here. Please continue to report them here, and either Phred will address it or I can take care of it once I am back. 

43 minutes ago, Captain Genaro said:

Fixed.

I will be out of town for the next week, and won't be addressing any issues here. Please continue to report them here, and either Phred will address it or I can take care of it once I am back. 

Thank you CG. :thumbup:

Now that Brickworld is done, I can take the helm. 

On 6/23/2018 at 11:39 PM, LM71Blackbird said:

Hi @Phred!

The active settlement thread still doesn't show me as mayor of Quinnsville... @Bregir officially appointed me in this post. Could you please make that change before July? Thank you!

I had made the update in June 11, after the previous mayor had been paid.  Your mayoral pay begins in the July Account Summary.

1 minute ago, Phred said:

I had made the update in June 11, after the previous mayor had been paid.  Your mayoral pay begins in the July Account Summary.

Gotcha! Captain Genaro questioned me about it, so I wasn't sure whether or not it got done. Thank you for the response!

2 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Gotcha! Captain Genaro questioned me about it, so I wasn't sure whether or not it got done. Thank you for the response!

No problem. I'm glad we got it squared away. :thumbup:

27 minutes ago, Phred said:

No problem. I'm glad we got it squared away. :thumbup:

Yeah, you guys are great! You do a great job of keeping everything updated and are quick to respond to our comments and questions! Thank you!

@Legostone,

I just licensed some small fishing boats, but I'm pretty sure I copied the wrong link onto one or two of the licenses. The names of the vessels are: FV No.1, FV No.2, FV No.3, FV No.4. I think No. 1 and possibly No. 2 are linked to my gunboats and not the fishing vessels found here:

Would you be able to make that correction for me please? Thank you!

4 minutes ago, LM71Blackbird said:

@Legostone,

I just licensed some small fishing boats, but I'm pretty sure I copied the wrong link onto one or two of the licenses. The names of the vessels are: FV No.1, FV No.2, FV No.3, FV No.4. I think No. 1 and possibly No. 2 are linked to my gunboats and not the fishing vessels found here:

Would you be able to make that correction for me please? Thank you!

Done.