On 3/15/2018 at 9:07 AM, Bart said:

I licensed my Nautical School build as a Large Education, which is supposed to cost me 75 db, but there are only 38 db deducted from my account? 
Not that I mind... but it's not correct. so not fair. and may signal an error somewhere. 

You licensed the property in a Sea Rat settlement, so you get a 50% discount on your properties. :pir-wink: 

2 hours ago, Phred said:

You licensed the property in a Sea Rat settlement, so you get a 50% discount on your properties. :pir-wink: 

Thanks, I never knew that! (didn't notice it on previous builds either, but I think that it worked there too, didn't check it as good before I think.)
I thought Sea Rats only had a  30% yield bonus on Artisan and a 30% discount on ship building. 

Usually I use this thread https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/118540-by-land-maps-properties-and-settlements-in-the-egs/ for information, but it doesn't say anything about the 50% discount there. 

Edited by Bart

On 3/21/2018 at 12:22 AM, Bart said:

Thanks, I never knew that! (didn't notice it on previous builds either, but I think that it worked there too, didn't check it as good before I think.)
I thought Sea Rats only had a  30% yield bonus on Artisan and a 30% discount on ship building. 

Usually I use this thread https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/118540-by-land-maps-properties-and-settlements-in-the-egs/ for information, but it doesn't say anything about the 50% discount there. 

From that thread:

Squatter Settlements:

• A player can establish a colony (and then charge others to build property on their lands) or a piece of individual property anywhere in unclaimed lands.
  • Squatters control the rules of the town/colony, but the above chart on settlement size still applies.
  • If a nation expands its territory into the region where a squatting colony or property is, the owner may lose control (or have to fight for their property via the small conflict rules).
  • Squatter colonies only pay half of a license fee, except in the case of forts (see below).
  • A squatting colony can become an official colony of a faction through the proper process.
  • Pirate colonies of any size always have the ability to fight an aggressive nation trying to establish dominance over them.

What you probably didn't realize is that all Sea Rat settlements are squatter colonies, because they're not under an Empire's control.

Just something I'd like to put out here... It looks like my account balance is having some spasms of sorts... Beginning of the month I had 900 Dbs. Then it's changed a few times this week... It went to around 330ish, then up to around 880ish, and now it's back down to a total of 346 as of today. Is this normal and am I rich or poor? I had some plans for the 900, so I just need to know if I need to readjust them. Thanks!

@Phred most likely:

I have licensed a large and medium plantation so far this month, which should account for an expense of 150DB. For some odd reason my current license expense is listed as 175DB. Why?

Edited by Drunknok

@Phred again:

The issue I described in the post above has not been resolved yet. I would really appreciate if this got either explained or fixed before Saturday. That way, if it is an actual mistake, it does at least not get taken over to the April account sheet. Thanks in advance.

On 3/27/2018 at 5:02 PM, Drunknok said:

@Phred again:

The issue I described in the post above has not been resolved yet. I would really appreciate if this got either explained or fixed before Saturday. That way, if it is an actual mistake, it does at least not get taken over to the April account sheet. Thanks in advance.

The issue has been resolved.

Errors can easily be resolved for the past few months to a year.  Recent past months can be revised.

Just now, Phred said:

The issue has been resolved.

Errors can easily be resolved for the past few months to a year.  Recent past months can be revised.

Thank you! Any idea what caused this one?

On 3/22/2018 at 9:57 PM, LM71Blackbird said:

Just something I'd like to put out here... It looks like my account balance is having some spasms of sorts... Beginning of the month I had 900 Dbs. Then it's changed a few times this week... It went to around 330ish, then up to around 880ish, and now it's back down to a total of 346 as of today. Is this normal and am I rich or poor? I had some plans for the 900, so I just need to know if I need to readjust them. Thanks!

I know I had added an account earlier this month.  Things get wonky as you described until all the sheets update each other. This is fixed by going into recent monthly summaries.  However,

My slow internet was slower than normal too, which made it hard for me to update.

5 minutes ago, Drunknok said:

Thank you! Any idea what caused this one?

The table in the sheet didn’t match the table in the index.  No one caught until now, but all medium plantation expenses were fixed for the past year.

26 minutes ago, Phred said:

I know I had added an account earlier this month.  Things get wonky as you described until all the sheets update each other. This is fixed by going into recent monthly summaries.  However,

My slow internet was slower than normal too, which made it hard for me to update.

Ok, I figured it was someting like that. Man, I was excited about having so many Dbs... Not a problem though, thanks for the response! :thumbup:

The following Account Summaries are done. :grin: 

Just so people know, when linking tables in Google sheets, it's a lot more stable if the linked sheet names do not have spaces.  Once I used a naming convention with no spaces, the sheets were a lot easier to link. 

As a reminder, new form submittals won't show up on the sheets until the date of the form submittal is in the same month as the account summary. :thumbup: 

31 minutes ago, Phred said:

The following Account Summaries are done. :grin: 

:pir-grin:

Very nice! I assume the April one is the real deal? It is not.

Edited by Drunknok

37 minutes ago, Drunknok said:

:pir-grin:

Very nice! I assume the April one is the real deal? It is not.

What is wrong with the April one?

8 minutes ago, Legostone said:

What is wrong with the April one?

No settlement updates. There should be "natural growth" for anything beyond Town status, but it is not yet showing up in the numbers.

Edited by Drunknok

3 minutes ago, Drunknok said:

No settlement updates. There should be "natural growth" for anything beyond Town status, but it is not yet showing up in the numbers yet.

Hm, I never paid much attention to that. @Phred any idea what could be going wrong?

10 minutes ago, Legostone said:

Hm, I never paid much attention to that. @Phred any idea what could be going wrong?

I think it is really just an April Fool's joke. :wink:

I won't add the growth for player settlements until the previous month has passed. April's growth hasn't been added yet.

On 2.4.2018 at 2:17 AM, Phred said:

I won't add the growth for player settlements until the previous month has passed. April's growth hasn't been added yet.

Any day now? :wink:

9 minutes ago, Drunknok said:

Any day now? :wink:

I think he ment that April's growth gets added on 30 april/1 may. ?

50 minutes ago, Bart said:

I think he ment that April's growth gets added on 30 april/1 may. ?

I doubt it, since that was never done before, at least not by my impression. But @Phred can surely clear this up.

On 4/6/2018 at 12:48 PM, Drunknok said:

I doubt it, since that was never done before, at least not by my impression. But @Phred can surely clear this up.

Yup, it'll be done once I get to it, sometime between the first of the month and the next MRCA. :thumbup: 

On 8.4.2018 at 5:56 AM, Phred said:

Yup, it'll be done once I get to it, sometime between the first of the month and the next MRCA. :thumbup: 

I noticed this has been done now, so the April Summary is now up to date. Thank you! :classic:

3 hours ago, Drunknok said:

I noticed this has been done now, so the April Summary is now up to date. Thank you! :classic:

Yes, it is. :thumbup:  

@Phred 
The town bank income for Poppy Port is listed as 5 db in the May sheet. 
But I understood it is 5 db per property, and there are 2 of those in Poppy Port

Also the Yield is listed as 15db's but with two propperties that should be 30db.

I assumed my licensing was correct as the license fees were correctly deducted in the april summary

Thank you in advance

Bart

@Phred

I have a question about a potential issue with the freebuild registration.

I just registered this build as a freebuild, and my account got updated with the according number of DB. What got not updated though was the settlement size of Mesabi Landing - and now I wonder if the mistake is on my side or the system.

I chose "Is this build able to be licensed as a land-based property? -> yes" and " What settlement is this build associated with? Otherwise, leave blank. -> Mesabi Landing" as with the other build from that same thread, but using the link for this specific post.

One possible issue could be that this thread in general has already been registered with the Build Submittal Form - so maybe it does not take a second post from that thread into account? If that is the case I would swith back to one thread per build - something I wanted to avoid in this case (due to the large number of very similar builds...).

Edited by Drunknok