Just to pile on (poor Phred), I noticed the FTA entry has a negative PIPS balance at the moment; something went wonky there.

3 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

@Phred I see 603 DBs being removed this month from my account for active ships. But I don't see my MCRA income. Is that because the MCRA income hasn't been added yet, or is the Active Ship fee already being applied for the next MCRA?

It might be time to add a column to the spreadsheet just for this.  It would help with clarity.

21 minutes ago, Kwatchi said:

Just to pile on (poor Phred), I noticed the FTA entry has a negative PIPS balance at the moment; something went wonky there.

I think that was something we had missed with the requirement of a *IPS cost for ship level upgrades and the issue that *IPS can't be transferred. I think we can overlook it for the time being given the circumstances.

On 1/30/2018 at 12:28 PM, MKJoshA said:

@Phred I see 603 DBs being removed this month from my account for active ships. But I don't see my MCRA income. Is that because the MCRA income hasn't been added yet, or is the Active Ship fee already being applied for the next MCRA?

Ship license fees are taken out of your account as soon as you license the ship.  Ship upkeep is charged at an MRCA. Does that answer your question? 

The numbers don't seem to add up on my account, is there some kind of tax I missed or is it a mistake?

Nothing is rounded in the actual numbers themselves or calculations.  I just don't have any decimals shown. :pir-wink: 

Oleon does have a tax on property expenses, income from yields, income from the MRCA, and a tax on ship expenses.
If you need funds to license anything, feel free to ask a fellow Oleon in our PM for a loan. :thumbup: 

@Phred, the MRCA profits show up in the spreadsheet for the NPC factions (look specifically at Namere, Romantica, and Terraversa), but they're not getting added into their totals. I think this might have happened with the previous MRCA as well. Could you take a look at that?

Yay, I'm in the black! I'll start building again tonight and this weekend.

@Phred, it looks like the trade values for all the NPC and old world settlements have dropped by about 30-35%. What's up with that?

On 1/31/2018 at 6:58 PM, Phred said:

Ship license fees are taken out of your account as soon as you license the ship.  Ship upkeep is charged at an MRCA. Does that answer your question?

Not really :grin:  But I think I figured it out. I licensed more ships than I remembered in Dec which brought my numbers down further than expected.

On 2/2/2018 at 10:23 AM, Capt Wolf said:

@Phred, the MRCA profits show up in the spreadsheet for the NPC factions (look specifically at Namere, Romantica, and Terraversa), but they're not getting added into their totals. I think this might have happened with the previous MRCA as well. Could you take a look at that?

There's a function update I'll have to do.  Once it's done, I'll fix it for the past MRCAs too. 

5 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

@Phred, it looks like the trade values for all the NPC and old world settlements have dropped by about 30-35%. What's up with that?

Thanks for letting me know.  They shouldn't be dropping. :look: 

4 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I licensed more ships than I remembered in Dec which brought my numbers down further than expected.

That would do it. :thumbup: 

30 minutes ago, Phred said:

There's a function update I'll have to do.  Once it's done, I'll fix it for the past MRCAs too.

Cool. :thumbup:

30 minutes ago, Phred said:

Thanks for letting me know.  They shouldn't be dropping. :look:

OK, thanks for confirming that. I'll use the NPC and Old World trade values from last MRCA.

On 2/2/2018 at 10:23 AM, Capt Wolf said:

The functions for all months have been updated. :thumbup: 

@Phred

I have made a mistake which I can hope you can fix. While licensing a small factory for Fuerte Unido I made a typo, mistakingly calling the settlement FuertO Unido. I hope you can correct this quickly, so the settlement can gain "Large Town" status before the MCRA deadline tonight. Thanks in advance! :classic:

8 hours ago, Drunknok said:

@Phred

I have made a mistake which I can hope you can fix. While licensing a small factory for Fuerte Unido I made a typo, mistakingly calling the settlement FuertO Unido. I hope you can correct this quickly, so the settlement can gain "Large Town" status before the MCRA deadline tonight. Thanks in advance! :classic:

It should be fixed.  :thumbup: 

On 26.2.2018 at 3:52 AM, Phred said:

It should be fixed.  :thumbup: 

It was, thank you for your relentless work for BotBS! :classic:

Since the WTC has now become an officially chartered trade company, it needs an account. Whoever has the power to do so: please make it so, and thanks in advance.

A few days ago I licensed some properties that I built in Mesabi Landing, one was a medium artisan, one was a medium residence and the other was a small commerce. However in the form for the small commerce I accidentally put 'Lord Buckethead' as the settlement. Would it be possible to have it placed in Mesabi Landing or at least unlicensed so I can license it in Mesabi Landing. Thank you in advance.

21 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

@Phred, when will the March spreadsheet be up?

Account Summary for March 2018.

On 3/2/2018 at 11:43 PM, Lord Buckethead said:

A few days ago I licensed some properties that I built in Mesabi Landing, one was a medium artisan, one was a medium residence and the other was a small commerce. However in the form for the small commerce I accidentally put 'Lord Buckethead' as the settlement. Would it be possible to have it placed in Mesabi Landing or at least unlicensed so I can license it in Mesabi Landing. Thank you in advance.

I fixed your entry.  No need for you to do anything else. :thumbup: 

On 3/2/2018 at 5:54 PM, Drunknok said:

Since the WTC has now become an officially chartered trade company, it needs an account. Whoever has the power to do so: please make it so, and thanks in advance.

Who are members of the trade company and does it have any monopoly bonuses ?

9 minutes ago, Phred said:

Account Summary for March 2018.

I fixed your entry.  No need for you to do anything else. :thumbup: 

Who are members of the trade company and does it have any monopoly bonuses ?

Current members are Mesabi and Drunknok. There is no monopoly bonus (yet).

On 3/6/2018 at 2:09 PM, Drunknok said:

Current members are Mesabi and Drunknok. There is no monopoly bonus (yet).

The account has been added. :thumbup: 

Should Mesabis Landing be a 'member' of WTC?

I updated the settlement thread.  

The account has been added. :thumbup: 

Seen it, thanks!

Should Mesabis Landing be a 'member' of WTC?

If possible: cool. What does it mean though? Are there upsides or downsides? I simply do not know.

I updated the settlement thread.  

Excellent. :classic:

4 hours ago, Drunknok said:

If possible: cool. What does it mean though? Are there upsides or downsides? I simply do not know.

Any builds owned by the settlement would then get that trade company's monopoly bonuses. That is pretty much it.

IC All Corlander settlements are formally owned by the crown. We can discuss this further via other means, but for now a Corlander settlement may not be a ‘member’ of a TC. 

14 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

IC All Corlander settlements are formally owned by the crown. We can discuss this further via other means, but for now a Corlander settlement may not be a ‘member’ of a TC. 

Understood. :thumbup: 

I licensed my Nautical School build as a Large Education, which is supposed to cost me 75 db, but there are only 38 db deducted from my account? 
Not that I mind... but it's not correct. so not fair. and may signal an error somewhere.