1 hour ago, Legostone said:

I think that is the total upkeep paid so far by the player/town etc ;)

Upkeep for a small fort is 10 db per month. BOBS is in its 25th month so even if being charged back to there, the upkeep on a small would be 250. However, I believe forts are only charged since the change to upkeep not retroactive. 

Edited by SilentWolf

On 12/30/2017 at 6:20 PM, Phred said:

The transfer can still occur and the previous expenses can be moved to the settlements. It was being done differently in each faction. I know in Oleon, the settlements can't afford the upkeep of all forts in the corresponding settlements. We have some forts owned by the faction or RNTC.  I also own a fort or two.

The following individuals have fort upkeep:

I would like the past and future up-keep of this fort to be moved to Bastion.

On 12/30/2017 at 7:20 PM, Phred said:

The transfer can still occur and the previous expenses can be moved to the settlements. It was being done differently in each faction. I know in Oleon, the settlements can't afford the upkeep of all forts in the corresponding settlements. We have some forts owned by the faction or RNTC.  I also own a fort or two.

Mike S and anyone else,
If you don't want upkeep for forts applied to your personal accounts, ensure the settlements can afford it and coordinate with your factions and trade organizations to see if they want to take over the upkeep.

I think Bregir used the transfer form to transfer both of my forts to the corresponding towns. However I'm not sure if Stormhaven can afford the fort maintenance so I just resubmitted the transfer form for Fort Arlin which should be backdated to the rule change where forts began incuring fees instead of income.

On 12/30/2017 at 6:20 PM, Phred said:

Mike S and anyone else,
If you don't want upkeep for forts applied to your personal accounts, ensure the settlements can afford it and coordinate with your factions and trade organizations to see if they want to take over the upkeep.

The December summary has been fixed.

I built a single fort in Elizabethville that I originally licensed as a small then later upgraded it to a medium. So there should be only one medium fort under my account that is located in Elizabethville. I would like it and its back upkeep switched to Elizabethville which should be 140dbs total including this month.

Thank you for helping work this out.

@Phred In the Jan Summary sheet, the ship Clearance still needs to be moved from Bastion to myself for ownership and upkeep. Also, it's still showing that I own Darting Frog even though that ship sank last month. I've submitted a form to try to unlicense it. The list also doesn't have my Komodo Dragon that has been sailing for 2 past MCRAs. I resubmitted the license form. Can you make sure I didn't get double billed? Thank you!

On 1/4/2018 at 10:34 AM, Mike S said:

I think Bregir used the transfer form to transfer both of my forts to the corresponding towns. However I'm not sure if Stormhaven can afford the fort maintenance so I just resubmitted the transfer form for Fort Arlin which should be backdated to the rule change where forts began incuring fees instead of income.

Your large fort has been transferred to Arlinsport and back-dated to July 8, 2017.

On 1/3/2018 at 11:55 AM, SilentWolf said:

Upkeep for a small fort is 10 db per month. BOBS is in its 25th month so even if being charged back to there, the upkeep on a small would be 250. However, I believe forts are only charged since the change to upkeep not retroactive. 

Forts are now charged upkeep on months with MRCA.  :thumbup: 

On 1/4/2018 at 10:26 AM, MKJoshA said:

I would like the past and future up-keep of this fort to be moved to Bastion.

Since this was so recent and it was already free, I just changed the property from being in your name to Bastion's. 

On 1/4/2018 at 11:29 AM, SilentWolf said:

I built a single fort in Elizabethville that I originally licensed as a small then later upgraded it to a medium. So there should be only one medium fort under my account that is located in Elizabethville. I would like it and its back upkeep switched to Elizabethville which should be 140dbs total including this month.

Thank you for helping work this out.

Fort upgrade has been fixed, and your fort has been transferred to Elizabethville on July 8, 2017.

On 1/6/2018 at 10:11 AM, Legostone said:

@Phred The Settlement page of the Jan Summary broke...

edit: someone unbroke it :pir-laugh:

Thank you Google Fairy! :excited: 

On 1/6/2018 at 10:19 PM, MKJoshA said:

@Phred In the Jan Summary sheet, the ship Clearance still needs to be moved from Bastion to myself for ownership and upkeep. Also, it's still showing that I own Darting Frog even though that ship sank last month. I've submitted a form to try to unlicense it. The list also doesn't have my Komodo Dragon that has been sailing for 2 past MCRAs. I resubmitted the license form. Can you make sure I didn't get double billed? Thank you!

I haven't finished expiring the lost license for ships in the last MRCA. I completed the ones that sank, but not the captures. :look: 

Did we ever get paid out for the last MRCA (Nov/Dec)?  I'm not seeing it anywhere.

Edited by Kwatchi

13 minutes ago, Kwatchi said:

Did we ever get paid out for the last MRCA (Nov/Dec)?  I'm not seeing it anywhere.

It's in the November spreadsheet.

Just wanted to mention that I posted my sig-fig in my faction thread, which I believe entitles me to 25 DBs? Or do I need to post a free build to claim this? Thanks!

2 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Just wanted to mention that I posted my sig-fig in my faction thread, which I believe entitles me to 25 DBs? Or do I need to post a free build to claim this? Thanks!

There is no need to claim them, they will be manually transferred to your account... soon. Give it some time, it will be done.

7 hours ago, Drunknok said:

There is no need to claim them, they will be manually transferred to your account... soon. Give it some time, it will be done.

Awesome! Still new and not really sure how everything works yet and the timetables... :blush: I have a lot of patience though, so giving it some time won't be a problem! Thanks again for the help!

10 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Awesome! Still new and not really sure how everything works yet and the timetables... :blush: I have a lot of patience though, so giving it some time won't be a problem! Thanks again for the help!

No worries. :pir-wink: 

You get 25 DBs for signing up.  I would create topics for the intro builds that are yours.  Then you license them and use them in the game. :thumbup: 

Another quick question! I licensed my free class 2 ship, but I think it was before I was added to the accounts spreadsheet... I don't see it in the ship license request form either... Do I need to re-license it for it to take effect? Thanks!

Edited by LM71Blackbird

16 minutes ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Another quick question! I licensed my free class 2 ship, but I think it was before I was added to the accounts spreadsheet... I don't see it in the ship license request form either... Do I need to re-license it for it to take effect? Thanks!

It is in the summary, you usually have to wait a couple of minutes for it to show up as we have a lot of spreadsheets running. Make sure you are checking the January Summary. 

50 minutes ago, Legostone said:

It is in the summary, you usually have to wait a couple of minutes for it to show up as we have a lot of spreadsheets running. Make sure you are checking the January Summary. 

Where is the January summary?

Or do you mean the one labelled December?

2 minutes ago, SpaceJoey86 said:

The one labeled January. Someone may have forgotten to add it to the first post. 

1 hour ago, Legostone said:

Yeah, I see it in the summary. But when I check my active ships licenses, it' blank... Just wasn't sure if I was missing something... Thank You!

1 hour ago, SpaceJoey86 said:

It's in the BoBs master index. It doesn't look like it's been added to the accounts thread yet.

The numbers don't seem to add up on my account, is there some kind of tax I missed or is it a mistake?

Obviously not urgent because I only just noticed it :)

6 minutes ago, SpaceJoey86 said:

The numbers don't seem to add up on my account, is there some kind of tax I missed or is it a mistake?

Two possibilities - rounding error (highly unlikely) or Oleon has a 20% tax on property income. @Captain Genaro @Phred Any idea if that is the case?

21 minutes ago, SpaceJoey86 said:

If the values are off by a few DBs, it could be due to rounding. Oleon also has licensing and income taxes which will result in slightly higher costs and slightly lower yields. Lavalette is the only settlement to be exempt from the taxation. 

Ok, I guess the account summary is all rounded. Thanks for the quick response.

The taxes are so complicated (That's good), I spent a while reading up on them and i have decided to stick with reading the number at the end of the summary and leaving it at that. After all, if I had -0.5 DBs it would round to 0.

@Phred I see 603 DBs being removed this month from my account for active ships. But I don't see my MCRA income. Is that because the MCRA income hasn't been added yet, or is the Active Ship fee already being applied for the next MCRA?