23 minutes ago, Legostone said:

the transaction parts just seems to be broken.

Might explain that Gregory Decker hasn't received Oleon's payment yet.

Just now, Capt Wolf said:

Maybe I'll get a double refund.

Trying to pirate a pirate? He'll come for you! :grin:

32 minutes ago, Legostone said:

I have already sent those back, but the transaction parts just seems to be broken.

17 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

@Phred, I just made a series of DB transfers from Eslandola and from the MCTC to various players (monthly share dividends in joint properties), and as far as I can tell, only the first two transfers are showing up in the spreadsheet and the other ten aren't.

Not broken, just needed to be updated. It should be working now. 

It seems that I got charged 50DB for a medium factory license, when it should only be 45DB due to the 10% discount for Corrington.

7 hours ago, Drunknok said:

It seems that I got charged 50DB for a medium factory license, when it should only be 45DB due to the 10% discount for Corrington.

I believe Corrington gets a discount for educational properties. Do you have a link showing where the factory discount comes from? 

5 minutes ago, Captain Genaro said:

I believe Corrington gets a discount for educational properties. Do you have a link showing where the factory discount comes from? 

We had decided on it a couple months back. Rule Update here.

@Phred @Captain Genaro The spreadsheet seems to have dropped some settlement values for Jameston since the yesterday, x2 artisans and x4 factories (assuming @Mesabi licensed his latest medium factory - if not then it's only dropped x2 factory points). Total settlement size should be 24 not 18 - If it helps with troubleshooting I'm pretty sure it was correct when I checked yesterday...

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Ayrlego said:

(assuming @Mesabi licensed his latest medium factory - if not then it's only dropped x2 factory points)

Just Licensed the build!

I noticed that my license expenses for this month do not show up (but did so a few days ago). While this is great for my balance, I also hope this mistake is set right soon.

On 11/9/2017 at 8:39 PM, Ayrlego said:

@Phred @Captain Genaro The spreadsheet seems to have dropped some settlement values for Jameston since the yesterday, x2 artisans and x4 factories (assuming @Mesabi licensed his latest medium factory - if not then it's only dropped x2 factory points). Total settlement size should be 24 not 18 - If it helps with troubleshooting I'm pretty sure it was correct when I checked yesterday...

Thanks!

The settlement's island was listed in one of the properties. 
As a reminder to all:
If you enter anything more than the settlement's name when licensing a settlement, it won't be automatically be added to the settlement.  For instance, entering " Jameston, Celestia" for the location of the settlement means that property won't count towards Jameston until I fix it. :thumbup:
The goes for misspelled settlements and trailing spaces, so check your spelling please. :grin:

On 13/11/2017 at 11:32 AM, Phred said:

The settlement's island was listed in one of the properties. 
As a reminder to all:
If you enter anything more than the settlement's name when licensing a settlement, it won't be automatically be added to the settlement.  For instance, entering " Jameston, Celestia" for the location of the settlement means that property won't count towards Jameston until I fix it. :thumbup:
The goes for misspelled settlements and trailing spaces, so check your spelling please. :grin:

Thanks Phred!

On 10.11.2017 at 11:39 AM, Drunknok said:

I noticed that my license expenses for this month do not show up (but did so a few days ago). While this is great for my balance, I also hope this mistake is set right soon.

Just saw this has been fixed. To the techie who did it: thank you!

Edited by Drunknok

21 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Thanks Phred!

That wasn’t the only problem though, but it has already been resolved. :classic: 

17 hours ago, Drunknok said:

Just saw this has been fixed. To the techie who did it: thank you!

You’re welcome.

Just so people are aware, island bonuses have been automated. I still have to add a few named islands to add, but it seems to be working fine.

I won’t disclose what islands get what bonuses, but the bonuses typically correlate with the island’s original description.

8 hours ago, Phred said:

I won’t disclose what islands get what bonuses, but the bonuses typically correlate with the island’s original description.

Does that mean I will never get to know which of my "experimental plants" (Stevia, Agave) is the rumoured 'sweetest fruit' on Argentia?

December 2017 Account Summary is done.

The ship listing in the account summary has been updated to be correct for individuals who had lost ships in the first MRCA.  Hopefully everyone else's account is fixed besides mine. :grin: 

Due to interweb issues at home, I've gotten behind. The issue has been resolved, so I can play catch-up. 

Yes December's spreadsheet seems to be missing a lot of DB's. So I went back to November's and I'm a bit confused why I have such a high property upkeep?

If it is the forts, they were supposed to be transferred to the corresponding town accounts.

On 12/29/2017 at 3:12 PM, Mike S said:

If it is the forts, they were supposed to be transferred to the corresponding town accounts.

The transfer can still occur and the previous expenses can be moved to the settlements. It was being done differently in each faction. I know in Oleon, the settlements can't afford the upkeep of all forts in the corresponding settlements. We have some forts owned by the faction or RNTC.  I also own a fort or two.

The following individuals have fort upkeep:

Mike S and anyone else,
If you don't want upkeep for forts applied to your personal accounts, ensure the settlements can afford it and coordinate with your factions and trade organizations to see if they want to take over the upkeep.

On 12/29/2017 at 1:16 PM, Drunknok said:

The account summary for December 2017 is somewhat messed up at the moment. @Phred?

On 12/29/2017 at 3:12 PM, Mike S said:

Yes December's spreadsheet seems to be missing a lot of DB's.

The December summary has been fixed.

@Phred, the small forts listed above for Umbra-Manis and TitusV should be maintained by the Eslandola faction account. I believe the same is true for the medium fort listed above for @Maxim I, unless he says otherwise.

17 hours ago, Brickwolf said:

@Phred I sold my fort month ago to the settlement of Mooreton Bay, @Ayrlego please confirm.

I can verify that this transaction occurred.  I updated the fort license according to the date of this transaction in January 2017.

17 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

@Phred, the small forts listed above for Umbra-Manis and TitusV should be maintained by the Eslandola faction account. I believe the same is true for the medium fort listed above for @Maxim I, unless he says otherwise.

@Umbra-Manis, @TitusV, and @Maxim I's forts have been transfered to Eslandola and back-dated to July 8, 2018.  

Since these forts were already paid for by the previous owners, the new owners didn't have to pay anything.

Hi Phred

Could you open @Roadmonkeytj's account [new Sea Rat] please?  I owe him some funds and I got a kinda Lannister thing about outstanding debts.

January 2018 Account Summary is up. 

18 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

Could you open @Roadmonkeytj's account [new Sea Rat] please?  I owe him some funds and I got a kinda Lannister thing about outstanding debts.

His account has been added.  If you had already done the transaction, your funds still would have transferred to his account as soon as his account was created.  His build he submitted went through correctly.  

On 12/30/2017 at 6:20 PM, Phred said:

The transfer can still occur and the previous expenses can be moved to the settlements. It was being done differently in each faction. I know in Oleon, the settlements can't afford the upkeep of all forts in the corresponding settlements. We have some forts owned by the faction or RNTC.  I also own a fort or two.

The following individuals have fort upkeep:

Mike S and anyone else,
If you don't want upkeep for forts applied to your personal accounts, ensure the settlements can afford it and coordinate with your factions and trade organizations to see if they want to take over the upkeep.

How is it that a settlement can't afford the upkeep of their own fort? Bastion is a Town but only gets 70 DBs a month. A Small Fort is running anywhere from 73 to 607 DBs.

24 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

How is it that a settlement can't afford the upkeep of their own fort? Bastion is a Town but only gets 70 DBs a month. A Small Fort is running anywhere from 73 to 607 DBs.

I think that is the total upkeep paid so far by the player/town etc ;)