Phred, i somehow calculate my grand total (including August) as being 145DB rather than 207. I think something was added in July which eludes my memory or isnt right. Any chance you can clarify that? Else i will go on my merry way, having 207 DB pirate_tong.gif

Phred, i somehow calculate my grand total (including August) as being 145DB rather than 207. I think something was added in July which eludes my memory or isnt right. Any chance you can clarify that? Else i will go on my merry way, having 207 DB pirate_tong.gif

Our calculations are never wrong! Unless of course you entered them incorrectly. :pir-tongue:

You may have received 82 DB in pirate purge funds. Not sure where you got the additional 20 DBs though. :def_shrug:

Phred, apparently one of my FB forms got submitted twice earlier today, could you please fix that?

I fixed this a while ago, but I forgot to let you know it was fixed. :blush:

The Account Summary for September 2016 is done. It took a lot less time to make as usual especially on a very slow internet connection. :look:

Either Google Sheets had a major update and fixed all their issues, or there are some errors in the sheet. :cry_sad:

I appreciate that this is more than a little late, but I don't know how I ended up paying 473DB in June. I know I licensed a captured 4A (that had the price corrected back in June) and a 3A that should have cost 263DB as a Sea Rat player for my (then) 4th ship.

That's what happens when I largely give up caring about part of the game for a while, I don't think to check these things.

I appreciate that this is more than a little late, but I don't know how I ended up paying 473DB in June. I know I licensed a captured 4A (that had the price corrected back in June) and a 3A that should have cost 263DB as a Sea Rat player for my (then) 4th ship.

That's what happens when I largely give up caring about part of the game for a while, I don't think to check these things.

Your 4A entry has been fixed. Again.:blush:

Just to make more work for you, I posted a FB and licensed it with 4 hours left in August. FYI. pirate_tong.gif

BoBS Standard Time is GMT -11. You've got plenty of time. :pir-wink:

I posted and licensed several builds in Elizabethville right before the months end. I believe it pushes it up to a level 2 town. When does that go into effect in regard to the change in town bank, trade value, and mayor pay? Would it be by the end of this month?

I posted and licensed several builds in Elizabethville right before the months end. I believe it pushes it up to a level 2 town. When does that go into effect in regard to the change in town bank, trade value, and mayor pay? Would it be by the end of this month?

Everything is automatic if you entered the only Settlement name correctly. Otherwise, I'll have to go back and revise what you entered. Your entries should be fixed now and back calculated.

Another settlement question! Mooreton Bay has 10 properties listed in the summary but I calculate 12 (working shown here). Has something been registered wrong or don't forts count towards settlement size?

Thanks in advance!

Another settlement question! Mooreton Bay has 10 properties listed in the summary but I calculate 12 (working shown here). Has something been registered wrong or don't forts count towards settlement size?

There are 12. :thumbup:

Two of them had more than the settlement name, but the island named where they're located.

There are 12. :thumbup:

Two of them had more than the settlement name, but the island named where they're located.

So just to clarify we should put the name of the town and ONLY the name of the town when licensing builds?

So just to clarify we should put the name of the town and ONLY the name of the town when licensing builds?

Yes sir, only the settlement name is needed for licensed properties and build submittals. :thumbup:

Thank you for the help, and sorry for all the questions. I have another. The summary states that Elizabethville has available funds of 93. Does that mean there are 93 that can be spent or half of 93.

Half of the bank's total funds are available for public projects each month; leftover money from that 50% will be saved. The mayor may allocate these funds towards public works, buildings, festivals, building initiatives, paid positions, defense, taxes to the faction government, troop maintenance, etc. [/Quote]

Edit: Also I notice that Elizabethville is listed as only having one residence. My calculations show two but I am guessing something got messed up when I licensed the Longhouse because we were still picking islands and names at the time.

Thank you and sorry for the issues.

Edited by SilentWolf

Some troops purchased with town funds on Aug 31st aren't shown.

For the owner name, Ashen Guard Mercenary Corps was entered instead of the settlement. What is the settlement name?

Thank you for the help, and sorry for all the questions.

Please, ask away. :thumbup:

The summary states that Elizabethville has available funds of 93. Does that mean there are 93 that can be spent or half of 93.

It doesn't seem like the rules have been updated. :look:

Coffers and Public Maintenance are the same funds. Public Maint. has been renamed coffers. :pir-grin:

Half of your settlements town bank income for this month (20 out of 40 DB), will be deducted from your town bank income next month.

Go ahead and spend all 93 DB for special projects.

If your settlement is raided, a percentage of unspent town bank gets taken. Since the leadership team wanted to provide larger booty when your settlements are raided. Public Maint. has been changed to Coffers. Your greedy politicians have not been using the funds for public maint, but hording money in their coffers to save for raiders to come and take it. :devil_laugh:

The settlement status tab in the monthly summary now has a total coffers that will be deducted when your settlement is raided, and will be given to the raiders.

Edit: Also I notice that Elizabethville is listed as only having one residence. My calculations show two but I am guessing something got messed up when I licensed the Longhouse because we were still picking islands and names at the time.

Your entry says Acen-chia-whatever... :wacko:

:grin:

Would you like me to change it to Elizabethville?

Hi guys, I've been a bit out of touch of late.

Might I ask what happened to all the licenced property incomes? Seems to have disappeared from the sheets.

Edit: I went back and looked at all the accounts sheets. The figures are totally different from when I last checked in. >_>

Edited by CelesAurivern

Might I ask what happened to all the licensed property incomes? Seems to have disappeared from the sheets.

Everything went wonky when I was in there last doing a text search. *huh*

My last text search got added to a cell ... the worst cell possible. :wacko:

It's fixed now. :pir-grin:

Yes, please.

Done. :thumbup: