Nothing is rounded, you just never see the decimals. :pir-grin:

Here's what Eslandola is being charged for upkeep:

Dread Treasure 22.5 DB upkeep (Did this one sink? When?)

La Salamandra 15 DB upkeep (check)

Gallant 15 DB upkeep (check)

Asesino 15 DB upkeep (new)

Dark Lightning II 22.5 DB upkeep (Did this one sink? When?)

Stormbringer 22.5 DB upkeep (new)

I don't see the Blessed Angel, The Charging Stallion, Little Tyke among the licensed ships. :look:

MRCA forms have now been filled out for the Blessed Angel, The Charging Stallion, and Little Tyke. All three of those are un-MOCed captured vessels, so I hadn't bothered to fill out forms for them before... in the future, I suppose I should do so.

The Dread Treasure sank or was captured or something last month.

The Dark Lightning II is a sistership of a previous Dark Lightning. Not sunk.

Edit: Somehow the crown seems to have been charged for one or more of the forms I just filled out. Looks like we have 400 DBs less than we did before I filled them out, though I thought I was pretty careful to check the captured ship option for all three.

Edited by Kai NRG

The Royal Navy adds to its numbers the HMS Badger.

And please advice as to actions I should take to ensure the right licenses are active. (Would perhaps some sort overview sheet be more useful than the automated forms? Just a thought.) In any case, without access to an overview, it is hard to make the right dispositions.

The Royal Navy adds to its numbers the HMS Badger.

And please advice as to actions I should take to ensure the right licenses are active. (Would perhaps some sort overview sheet be more useful than the automated forms? Just a thought.) In any case, without access to an overview, it is hard to make the right dispositions.

The Ship License Entry List with the Username (in your case "Corrington") should work.

Edited by Legostone

I licensed a ship I captured in the MCRA and ended up paying the 300 dbs license cost.

Can you fix that?

Thanks!

I recently unlicensed my 2WR Flying Colt, licensed the 5F Pinto Filly, and licensed a captured vessel, 5LA Don Obello. It appears that I was charged the license fee for all three. I should have had to pay for only the 5F since by unlicensing the Flying Colt, I freed a spot and the 5LA was a captured license.

Had a similar problem that hasn't been resolved yet,

Licenced a sistership to replace one lost at sea, according to the MCRA. (Was it even struck off the licence roster in the first place?)

Charged 100 for it. (Jun sheet, cell Z118)

I think a lot of us are making these errors because we don't know the answers to the questions in the automation process.

We should just have ticked 'Free ship, instead of answering whatever else.

Can you fix that?

I had fixed this a bit ago.

I recently unlicensed my 2WR Flying Colt, licensed the 5F Pinto Filly, and licensed a captured vessel, 5LA Don Obello. It appears that I was charged the license fee for all three. I should have had to pay for only the 5F since by unlicensing the Flying Colt, I freed a spot and the 5LA was a captured license.

Everything should be fixed. :thumbup:

Had a similar problem that hasn't been resolved yet,

Licenced a sistership to replace one lost at sea, according to the MCRA. (Was it even struck off the licence roster in the first place?)

Charged 100 for it. (Jun sheet, cell Z118)

This should be fixed.

I think a lot of us are making these errors because we don't know the answers to the questions in the automation process.

We should just have ticked 'Free ship, instead of answering whatever else.

The error is not with you, it's the ambiguous questions in the ship licensing form and the lack of needed information received to ensure accurate calculations. I have delayed fixing this problem expecting MRCA2 to come out sooner, ensuring the forms and calculations would already be set up properly.

I seem to struggle each month with figuring out how my accounts are misaligned with those in the sheet.

Would it be possible to pull some sort of list of all transactions going in and out of one's account?

I seem to struggle each month with figuring out how my accounts are misaligned with those in the sheet.

Would it be possible to pull some sort of list of all transactions going in and out of one's account?

Seconded.

Seconded.

Your information would have to be pulled from

• Accounts
  • Settlements
  • Freebuilds
  • Property Licenses
  • Ship Licenses
  • Troops
  • MRCA, Build-offs, and Challenges
  • and Transactions

Pulling everyone's information and calculations from all these sheets would take a lot time for each individual.

We do have entry lists available for you to use:

If things still aren't matching, it's likely the following reasons in order of likelihood:

• Your ships aren't entered correctly. If you aren't paying full price for your license, your entry is probably not calculated correctly.
  • Your yield for properties start the next month. If you license a small residential today, you won't see yield income until the August summary.
  • Your monopoly bonus was not included for your yield. This is manual entry for now, so I may miss it or not get to including your yield bonus right away. Once the yield is fixed, all past, present ,and future yields are updated.
  • Mines have been manual entry. They may contain errors. They soon won't be manual.
  • Faction yield bonuses and license discounts are automatic and were added since the start of the game.
  • Mayor's pay is not accurate. The way I was originally calculating it is not accurate. I'm done trying to fix it, and I am now in the process of updating how this is calculated, which will include automatically calculating the full amount for Mayor's pay, Town Banks, and Trade Values for all settlements.
  • Everything else should be correct unless you had a spelling error in the form, which I do check a couple times a month. Spelling counts!

I would assume you're likely having issues with the Ship Licenses. It is not as much work to provide you two your transactions for one, possibly two, of the above sheets listed.

I checked the sheet, and noticed two little faults;

My mayor's pay is 10, not 5 (Elysabethtown has also more in it's townbank then described in the sheet)

And neither June nor July showed my income from the build-off

Sorry for bothering you!

My mayor's pay is 10, not 5 (Elysabethtown has also more in it's townbank then described in the sheet)

:pir-wink:

Mayor's pay is not accurate. The way I was originally calculating it is not accurate. I'm done trying to fix it, and I am now in the process of updating how this is calculated, which will include automatically calculating the full amount for Mayor's pay, Town Banks, and Trade Values for all settlements.

Town Banks and Trade Value were all manual entry.

And neither June nor July showed my income from the build-off

Whoever was in charge of the poll never closed it and never said what the final results are. :blush:

It's done now. :grin:

:pir-wink:

Town Banks and Trade Value were all manual entry.

Whoever was in charge of the poll never closed it and never said what the final results are. :blush:

It's done now. :grin:

My apologies, and thank you!

I just licensed my Medium Residence on Prio, which due to running that mission should be free. I am sure that will require a manual edit. Thank you.

I just licensed my Medium Residence on Prio, which due to running that mission should be free. I am sure that will require a manual edit. Thank you.

Manually edited. :thumbup:

Phred, in my haste to register my indigo factory as a free build and license it in July, I misspelled my user name (yes, really)! I resubmitted the forms with the spelling corrected, and everything appears to have automatically fed into the accounting sheet just fine. But, when you're going through stuff manually at some point in the future and see my first attempt unassigned due to the misspelling, you can disregard it / delete it rather than correct it and accidentally give me two factories! Sorry for the trouble; I can't believe how stupid I was! Thanks!

trouble...stupid

:look:

Not exact attributes I would characterize you. :pir-wink:

If this is the first time you've made this mistake. You're doing better than I am. :pir-laugh:

It's fixed. :thumbup:

August 2016 Summary is complete.

A few changes:

• Mayor's Pay still isn't fixed. Yes, I know it's not a change, but could be... soon... someday.
  • Town Banks, Settlement Level, and Trade Values include freebuilds and challenge builds affiliated with the settlement. Town Banks are going to be off, because I have not yet back calculated for the previous months, which requires the mayors pay to be fixed.
    • With the combination of Form changes and updated calculation methods, Town Banks and Trade Values are now calculated automatically.
    • I don't need mayors to manually update me on the latest number of properties in their settlement.

[*]Freebuilds that are licensable are included in settlement size, trade value, and town banks. Since I found out recently that a freebuild could count towards the settlement size, a legitimate argument could be made for freebuilds to count towards the town banks too.

[*]Licensable builds do not count towards settlement parity requirements until it is licensed.

[*]The Build Submittal Form has been updated to include revised questions relevant to the settlement.

[*]Current unlicensed builds were added that were listed in topic settlement summaries. If a settlement did not have a summary of builds in the first post, I went through the entire topic to ensure all the builds were included, which were basically all MCTC settlements. That part took some seconds.

• If your build is not licensed, is not shown in settlement summary, and the build is not in an MCTC settlement, let me know what unlicensed build should be affiliated with a settlement.:thumbup:

[*]I'm going to stop now, so that this doesn't become a BIGGER wall of text.

C&C welcome. :pir-grin:

Has anything changed for the PIP calculation? I think I had over 1000 last month, and now I am down to 838...

Edit: you seem to have found the problem, fantastic!

Edited by Legostone

Has anything changed...

Yes, I saw you were online while I was fixing it. :pir-laugh:

Calculated Town Banks, Trade Values, and Mayor's pay are complete and have been added to past monthly summaries.

In the past, mayors had been reporting to me what their monthly town bank income was. Some settlements are calculated lower than what was reported. I hope that I can work with the Mayors in our existing PMs to resolve these issues. Keep in mind, all town banks and trade values are now calculated in the same manner.

Your mayor's pay should be fixed now. :thumbup:

May I ask where my member title comes from?

Sorry for bothering you!

My apologies, ...

Which reminded me of...

And that song has been stuck in my head regularly since.

Phred, could you check something for me?

Last week (the 11th I believe) I should have transferred 230 DBs from my personal funds into the MAESTRO Corrington account (well, if I did the paperwork right that is...) but I don`t see it showing up in the account summary.

Has something went boo-boo? (aka, what did I undoubtly do wrong)

Has something went boo-boo?

Yes, something went boo-boo. :pir-grin:

It's no biggie. Just so you know, Trade Company was entered instead of Individual for Are you paying as a individual or trade company?, which made the Trade Company pay itself 230 DB. I fixed the transaction so that you paid 230 DB to MAESTRO Corrington. :thumbup: