I will be very busy the first two weeks of July, so I created July's summary sheet early.

July 2016

A new feature to help mayors is an added Settlement Status Tab.

This tab

• provides the level of the settlement
  • summarizes the number of each property type
  • calculates the Trade Value using licensed properties only

I will be very busy the first two weeks of July, so I created July's summary sheet early.

July 2016

A new feature to help mayors is an added Settlement Status Tab.

This tab

• provides the level of the settlement
  • summarizes the number of each property type
  • calculates the Trade Value using licensed properties only

Nice! Thanks for your work making this info easily accessible! One thing I'm wondering about though.... It seems that the troop expense is going into the totals as income rather than expense.

The income (FIPS and moneys both) from the Sparta, the Golden Filly, and the Belson should all have gone to the ETTC, not to me.

I suppose I should just have filled out "ETTC" as builder name. My mistake.

One thing I'm wondering about though.... It seems that the troop expense is going into the totals as income rather than expense.

:facepalm: Oops. Thank you for catching that Mike. :thumbup:

It's fixed now. You no longer make money by purchasing troops. :wacko:

:blush:

Phred, this is great. Thanks!

Two questions about the settlement spreadsheet:

(1) What is the "SS" column for?

(2) Are plantations being tracked as well? I didn't see an entry for them (yes, I know they don't count until the settlement reaches a certain size).

The income (FIPS and moneys both) from the Sparta, the Golden Filly, and the Belson should all have gone to the ETTC, not to me.

I suppose I should just have filled out "ETTC" as builder name. My mistake.

I can edit the "builder name" when I get the chance.

(1) What is the "SS" column for?

(2) Are plantations being tracked as well? I didn't see an entry for them (yes, I know they don't count until the settlement reaches a certain size).

1 - Settlement Size or quantity of properties licensed in a settlement.

2a - Yes, plantations are tracked. Everything shown in the summary goes towards the settlement level.

2b - With Kai's approval but not Ska's and no objections from anyone else, I struck out hinterland rules. Plantations and Mines count (right now).

I accidentally transferred 59 DB to Titus V instead of TitusV (Its different for different names apparently), can you fix that please? And thanks for doing this!

Edit: Thank you for fixing that!

Edited by Legostone

Edit: Thank you for fixing that!

You're welcome. Name misspelling is frequent. Each sheet flags any entry with an account name not recognized in the master list. It would been fixed eventually. It works well to catch misspelled names, new organizations, and new members.

Only for builds in Sea Rat settlements. :pir-wink:

If you build in other faction settlements, you get any modifiers for that settlement's faction for the cost of the license. The royal fifth of your yield goes to your faction.

Phredit

Any modifiers for yield are accounted for according to your member faction.

Phred, I licenced another property in Charlatan Bay, but it seems that the system charged me 25 DB this time.

I'm not entirely sure, but are lost vessels accounted for in the upkeep for the nations? I'm not 100% sure, but it sure feels like they aren't just yet, which would cause some extra loss for some nation which keeps losing half its fleet every MRCA...

Phred, I licenced another property in Charlatan Bay, but it seems that the system charged me 25 DB this time.

It is now. Settlement locations are kind rough. The default multipliers are for your own faction.

I'm not entirely sure, but are lost vessels accounted for in the upkeep for the nations? I'm not 100% sure, but it sure feels like they aren't just yet, which would cause some extra loss for some nation which keeps losing half its fleet every MRCA...

They could be. Is this list up to date?

I will supply you with a list of active Corrington warships later today.

I believe Legostone's concerns were mainly regarding Eslandola, though! ;)

At the beginning of this month, Eslandola owned the following ships which require upkeep for July.

Active Eslandola-owned ships:

Blessed Angel - Class 4A - Captured vessel

The Charging Stallion - Class 5A - Light - Captured vessel

La Salamandra - Class 4A (MOCed)

The Gallant - Class 4A (MOCed)

Little Tyke - Class 1A - Captured Vessel

By my calculations that should result in 68.75DBs in upkeep for July (after last month's MRCA has been registered), so the upkeep charge for Eslandola is exactly on track (I see you rounded it down, thanks Phred! pir_laugh2.gif)

Active Eslandola-owned ships:

Blessed Angel - Class 4A - Captured vessel

The Charging Stallion - Class 5A - Light - Captured vessel

La Salamandra - Class 4A (MOCed)

The Gallant - Class 4A (MOCed)

Little Tyke - Class 1A - Captured Vessel

By my calculations that should result in 68.75DBs in upkeep for July (after last month's MRCA has been registered), so the upkeep charge for Eslandola is exactly on track (I see you rounded it down, thanks Phred! pir_laugh2.gif)

Nothing is rounded, you just never see the decimals. :pir-grin:

Here's what Eslandola is being charged for upkeep:

Dread Treasure 22.5 DB upkeep (Did this one sink? When?)

La Salamandra 15 DB upkeep (check)

Gallant 15 DB upkeep (check)

Asesino 15 DB upkeep (new)

Dark Lightning II 22.5 DB upkeep (Did this one sink? When?)

Stormbringer 22.5 DB upkeep (new)

I don't see the Blessed Angel, The Charging Stallion, Little Tyke among the licensed ships. :look:

Phred, I can't speak about the others, but the Stormbringer is brand new, just licensed today. Don't jinx her by suggesting she sank! pir_laugh2.gif

Edited by Capt Wolf

The Asesino is a new ship, licensed a few days before the month ended, not sunk (yet!)

Also can you check my license charges, I thought I could have my 2T as a free license, as I only gave a 1T already, if that is wrong I will de-license the 1T and go from there. If I have been overcharged then can it be fixed please and thank you.

Phadeout

Phred, may I ask a correction?

Gedren build sth last mont and it was supposed to be licenced by me (in name of MAESTRO). But as there was a slight discussion back then about what kind of property it was. I lost track of the discussion and forgot to licence it. I did it now, but we are already a new month and if I am not wrong, it was the missing property for an upgrade of Nova Terelli.

So here my difficult question, could you make the licence to be happened in June instead of July?

The build was made in June and MAESTRO had enough money to licence it :/

Thx!

Another minor correction needed. I Bregir and I purchased a battalion together with me making the purchase and then him transferring DBs to me for 1 company. Seems as if I am still listed as owner of the complete battalion instead of 2 companies. Thanks!

Also can you check my license charges, I thought I could have my 2T as a free license, as I only gave a 1T already, if that is wrong I will de-license the 1T and go from there. If I have been overcharged then can it be fixed please and thank you.

They should be fixed. :thumbup:

So here my difficult question, could you make the licence to be happened in June instead of July?

The build was made in June and MAESTRO had enough money to licence it :/

Yes, Maxim I can do that. It looks like MAESTRO could afford it back in May when the topic was created. I changed the date to May. As long as such requests are infrequent, no problem. :thumbup:

Besides, BoBS is meant to be fun instead being rigid with all the rules.

Another minor correction needed. I Bregir and I purchased a battalion together with me making the purchase and then him transferring DBs to me for 1 company. Seems as if I am still listed as owner of the complete battalion instead of 2 companies. Thanks!

All forms are independently calculated.

It's fixed now, but it was a pain. I don't think one person should buy a bunch of troops for a discount and redistribute them to others. I will check with the rest of the leadership team to see if such a rule is OK.

Did I say later today at some point? Whoops...

The active Royal Navy of New Terra:

HMS Pandora 5HA

HMS Golden Goose 5HA

HMS Captain's Chest 5HA

HMS Publius 5HA

HMS Mars 5HA

HMS Gauntlet 5HA

HMS Bullshark 5HA

HMS El Bellos 5LA

HMS Whisper 4A

HMS Friends Forever 4A

Cod Hunter 2A

HMS Bagg of Bolton 5LA

HMS Hunter 5LA

Mardiers Misfit 4A

Let me know if you need any further info. I will update you if anything changes.

Best regards

Cpt. Jno. Cooke, RN

Military Governor and Commander of Cocovia

Edited by Bregir

Sorry but still showing as 100db license costs for the 2T in my account.

I don't see a charge for your 2T you licensed on July 1st. :look:

Did I say later today at some point? Whoops...

The active Royal Navy of New Terra:

HMS Pandora 5HA

HMS Golden Goose 5HA

HMS Captain's Chest 5HA

HMS Publius 5HA

HMS Mars 5HA (being charged)

HMS Gauntlet 5HA (being charged)

HMS Bullshark 5HA

HMS El Bellos 5LA

HMS Whisper 4A

HMS Friends Forever 4A

Cod Hunter 2A

HMS Bagg of Bolton 5LA Active, but no upkeep

HMS Hunter 5LA

Mardiers Misfit 4A (being charged)

Let me know if you need any further info. I will update you if anything changes.

Corrington being charged for the HMS Kite.

I couldn't find the ships with nothing after them among the ship licenses. :look:

I don't see a charge for your 2T you licensed on July 1st. :look:

Corrington being charged for the HMS Kite.

I couldn't find the ships with nothing after them among the ship licenses. :look:

Kite has been captured / destroyed if I remember correctly...

Kite has been captured / destroyed if I remember correctly...

Jep, in MRCA at the end of April I believe.

The Kite is sunk.

Most of the others are moc'ed captures. I think we would benefit from a clarification of what we need to do to make those ships active then, as we are obviously not doing it right.

And why is there no upkeep on the HMS Bagg of Bolton?

Currently, I am (unofficially) the closest thing to a Naval Commander we have besides Ska, so I would be happy with some enlightenment.