Well, that's life. :-)

Am I allowed to have -10 at the change of the month?

Yes, it was nothing you could account for. I know you'll be back in black next month. :thumbup:

I will look into the other issues when possible. I will send you PMs if I have followup questions when I look into it.

Filled out a form as I ended up paying the license fee for the ship (Golden Filly, 5F) I bought in the auction.

License fee was 350 so my balance is -63 now.

I submitted a form, but it looks like the End Balance from March does not match up with the Previous Balance number in April. This seems to be for everyone, not just me. Can you check the formula Phred? It's probably off by a column or two.

I submitted a form, but it looks like the End Balance from March does not match up with the Previous Balance number in April. This seems to be for everyone, not just me. Can you check the formula Phred? It's probably off by a column or two.

The formula was using February, not March in calculating April's beginning balance. That was an issue a while ago, and I thought we fixed all the accounts (apparently some at the bottom got missed).

It should be corrected now.

The formula was using February, not March in calculating April's beginning balance. That was an issue a while ago, and I thought we fixed all the accounts (apparently some at the bottom got missed).

It should be corrected now.

Thank you! That did the trick!

This is what I have found so far:

-[snip]-

There's a lot there, so I PMed you. :thumbup:

Sorry to bother you again.

No worries. :pir-wink:

This is leading me at the conclusion that my May account is wrong because I should not have paid 225Dbs in ship license but only 125 (the half class3A license); the Raenette License was bought from Legostone through a transaction form (and seems registered like this in my account)

Everything was already be fixed. I believe CG fixed it, and you should be good to go. :thumbup:

Everything was already be fixed. I believe CG fixed it, and you should be good to go. :thumbup:

Ah great ! Thank you very much ! You're doing an excellent job here guys ! Keep it up !

Just looked over my numbers for April and found I've been charged 150DB for ship licenses. This is the right amount for the 2 ships I licensed (a 1WR and 2WR) but the larger of the two was my replacement Free License.

Just looked over my numbers for April and found I've been charged 150DB for ship licenses. This is the right amount for the 2 ships I licensed (a 1WR and 2WR) but the larger of the two was my replacement Free License.

Fixed, and all other account adjudications should be fixed.

When do you think will there be a June-sheet?

It doesn't take long to make. I just need to wait until I have access to high speed internet to re-link all the sheets. :look:

It's ready now though. :thumbup:

June Account Summary

I wonder why my mine are in brackets? Also, the date seem to not include all of my actions.

I wonder why my mine are in brackets? Also, the date seem to not include all of my actions.

Parentheses indicate negative values in accounting. The 30% discount for ship licenses hadn't been applied yet, but is now for all ship licenses since April 1.

What doesn't seem to be included? :look:

Thanks Phred! :-)

Could you please take a look at the town bank of Nova Terreli? The monthly income was 85 last month and still is for this month, although many new properties (7 I think) were licensed last month...

Also is there a way for me to see all transactions made from my account to someone else last month? Those seem a bit too much, actually...

Edited by Elostirion

Could you please take a look at the town bank of Nova Terreli? The monthly income was 85 last month and still is for this month, although many new properties (7 I think) were licensed last month...

See Eslandola PM response.

Also is there a way for me to see all transactions made from my account to someone else last month? Those seem a bit too much, actually...

See my PM to you.

Parentheses indicate negative values in accounting. The 30% discount for ship licenses hadn't been applied yet, but is now for all ship licenses since April 1.

What doesn't seem to be included? :look:

Did you edit the sheet? These data seem to be more accurate, but it still doesn't match what's in my calculations. My result, including the free builds and mrca from may would be 39, perhaps -6 mainenance for the platoon I raised in may but I'm not sure if that will be substracted at the beginning or end of a month.

Did you edit the sheet? These data seem to be more accurate, but it still doesn't match what's in my calculations. My result, including the free builds and mrca from may would be 39, perhaps -6 mainenance for the platoon I raised in may but I'm not sure if that will be substracted at the beginning or end of a month.

Yes, I did change it. :pir-wink:

Feel free to send me PM with any details.

Am I supposed to be charged for the license on a captured ship?

Nope. However...

Ship licenses are nearly always a manual entry, unless you are paying a standard price for your vessel.

Your ship has been manually changed to 0 DB. :thumbup:

Nope. However...

Your ship has been manually changed to 0 DB. :thumbup:

Thanks (I missed that ships were manual entry).

Phred, I licenced a small art and culture build and the system charged me 13 DBs for it?

Is there a 50% off promo running right now? pir_laugh2.gif

Only for builds in Sea Rat settlements. :pir-wink:

If you build in other faction settlements, you get any modifiers for that settlement's faction for the cost of the license. The royal fifth of your yield goes to your faction.

Phredit

Any modifiers for yield are accounted for according to your member faction.

Only for builds in Sea Rat settlements. :pir-wink:

If you build in other faction settlements, you get any modifiers for that settlement's faction for the cost of the license. The royal fifth of your yield goes to your faction.

Ah I see, then it makes lots of business sense to build in Sea Rat settlements.

Charlatan Bay, here we come! :p

Do I need to submit anything for the town bank of Mooreton Bay? The balance is still showing zero although 2 properties were licensed there last month. Thanks!

I purchased troops the beginning of this month but the transaction still is not showing. I'm assuming this is a manually adjusted transaction that Ska must do?

I'm assuming this is a manually adjusted transaction that Ska must do?

Nope, it will be added to the Summaries this weekend. I was busy gearing up for Brickworld Chicago.

I purchased troops the beginning of this month but the transaction still is not showing.

Troop Expenses have been added to the May and June monthly summaries.

If you enter your EB username correctly, expenses will be automatically deducted.