Sign in to follow this  
TheNerdyOne_

[Anthology] - Small - Declaration of Rebellion

When it became obvious that diplomacy was no longer an option, those who opposed the Empire were given no other option but to fight for their freedom. Former Jedi Ahsoka Tano organized a meeting between a select few who had publicly spoken out against the Empire, and together they decided that it was time for open rebellion. Senator Bail Organa and his daughter Leia Organa would provide the funds, while Senator Mon Mothma would provide recruits, Senator Garm Bel Iblis would provide ships, and Ahsoka Tano would serve as the leader.

Based off of a very similar scene found in The Force Unleashed. Since Ahsoka is basically the new-canon version of Galen Marek, I figured it made sense.

ZF9uw6d.png

Declaration of Rebellion v2

PVDT2WM.png

Declaration of Rebellion v2 [back]

EPs0OA3.png

Declaration of Rebellion v2 [overview]

F5fDWhw.png

Decleration of Rebellion Figures

Bail, Leia, and Ahsoka (of course) were all based on their appearances in Rebels. If only there was a way to add printing to Ahsoka's lekkus.

LDD File

Edited by TheNerdyOne_

Woohoo Garm Bel Iblis! He doesn't really do anything in the Force Unleashed but the dude looks like a badass and your figure of him is super cool. Great scene, one of best parts of the game's story. My only issue is the terrain and table are both very simple. It's not so jarring if one is simplistic but having both makes the scene itself not seem as interesting. I'm not saying this is bad at all, the shaping is all fantastic and the concept is there plus what you built is also well done.

I think however if you want to have a better chance in the contest you should do something more with it to make the scene stand out, to be more unique. Right now besides the figures (which are solid :thumbup: ) the build is a little generic.

Woohoo Garm Bel Iblis! He doesn't really do anything in the Force Unleashed but the dude looks like a badass and your figure of him is super cool. Great scene, one of best parts of the game's story. My only issue is the terrain and table are both very simple. It's not so jarring if one is simplistic but having both makes the scene itself not seem as interesting. I'm not saying this is bad at all, the shaping is all fantastic and the concept is there plus what you built is also well done.

I think however if you want to have a better chance in the contest you should do something more with it to make the scene stand out, to be more unique. Right now besides the figures (which are solid :thumbup: ) the build is a little generic.

Solid feedback, thanks! I'll work on it, I think I have an idea or two that might help.

EDIT: How's this?

6n9C0wY.png

Edited by TheNerdyOne_

This is an epic MOC! Love the little detail of part of the table having been broken off! Very nice snow detailing as well. Good luck on the contest! :classic:

Wow! Very nicely done! This is a massive improvement over the previous one. With the walls you've given a much better sense of where the meeting is taking place and the brick work pieces bring a nice pop of detail!